BonaireTalk Discussion Group
Everything Else Bonaire: Where's kelly
Bonaire Talk: Everything Else Bonaire: Where's kelly
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By pat murphy (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #2861) on Tuesday, February 22, 2011 - 10:15 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

if anyone sees kelly on bonaire have her give us a call or stop by. i don't have her address or phone number.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bas Noij -- www.vipdiving.com -- (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #643) on Thursday, February 24, 2011 - 11:03 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

She is at Belmar...have you seen her yet? I'm sure she wants to meet up with you guys too!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By michael gaynor (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #4301) on Friday, February 25, 2011 - 10:26 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Kelly's phone is 790 7180. Had dinner with her a Giby's on Wed. Galina Hasa..her favorite...(and chocolate cheese cake..)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kelly(*) (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #6658) on Monday, February 28, 2011 - 11:10 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

ahhh galina hasa....mmmm

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Vince DePietro-www.bonairebeachcondo.com (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3476) on Tuesday, March 1, 2011 - 8:41 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hey Kelly.. We're on island now. C'mon over for a couple of drinks. Life is good, and it's even better on (well you know how it goes);)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kelly(*) (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #6662) on Wednesday, March 2, 2011 - 10:30 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Have a great time, Vince! Unfortunately I'm home in the frozen tundra of central Ohio now.... ugh...

I did speak with Chrissy and told her you said hello. What a CHARMING young woman; hell, I'd marry her if I could! lol! I got to watch her giving a young man his open water course, doing the pool work. It was fun to watch him getting so excited. I could listen to her accent all day!

Have a bright for me!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Vince DePietro-www.bonairebeachcondo.com (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3477) on Thursday, March 3, 2011 - 1:55 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Indeed so Kelly! Yes, I believe she's getting married in less than 6 weeks. Someones a lucky guy ;).
We did a nitrox cert. with Chrissie last year. All went well (notwithstanding that I haven't used dive charts in like a hundred years). I started out using dive computers with one of the first available models.The Orca "Edge". It was so big, they used to call it "The Brick".Sorry we missed you, some other time perhaps! ;)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By ***Ron Gould*** (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #2360) on Thursday, March 3, 2011 - 11:25 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Rob and Chrissy are going to be married on Sayurday April 16th 2011 at Atlantis beach at 5:30pm. We were invited, but can't make the date. Chrissy's brother is a barrister in england, he is going to marry them. Very nice family plan. Sure wish we could make it! :-(

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By KOB (LBR32) (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #507) on Thursday, March 3, 2011 - 11:32 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Vince -- I remember diving with a brick as well. As I recall, about 1" thick, 4"wide and 6"-7" long or something like that.

PADI has eliminated the need to use tables in their Nitrox courses. It's all computer-based now. Instructors still have the option to teach table-based Nitrox courses, but course materials to support tables are limited and not being replenished. If the students are facile with their dive computers, you can knock out a Nitrox course for 4-6 students in about 3 hours now.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Visit: The Bonaire WebCams - Current Bonaire images and weather!
The Bonaire Insider - the latest tourism news about Bonaire
The Bonaire Information Site, InfoBonaire
Search Bonaire - Search top Bonaire Web sites

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration