BonaireTalk Discussion Group
Everything Else Bonaire: Patio Cleaner with Scrubbing Motorized Brush Needed
Bonaire Talk: Everything Else Bonaire: Patio Cleaner with Scrubbing Motorized Brush Needed
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ann Phelan - www.bonairecaribbean.com (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #4188) on Friday, February 18, 2011 - 7:52 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

I need my patio cleaned with one of those machines that have spinning brushes. Does anyone know a reliable person who can clean my outside patio please? Danki

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By William Anthony (BonaireTalker - Post #77) on Friday, February 18, 2011 - 8:08 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

http://goudengids.yellowpages-bonaire.com/categories/shops-services/schoonmaakbedrijven/

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Vince DePietro-www.bonairebeachcondo.com (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3462) on Friday, February 18, 2011 - 1:02 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Annie..Perhaps someone has a pressure washer on the island you can borrow. That would probably do the trick. Once you get it started, I'm sure it would be real EZ to do yourself. Now if you were in Ringwood NJ....

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Debbie B.~ Jersey Gal(*) (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #12999) on Friday, February 18, 2011 - 2:09 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Bleach, try that with a brush on a broom. Works great here.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Debbie B.~ Jersey Gal(*) (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #13000) on Friday, February 18, 2011 - 2:10 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

brush on a stick, I mean. Just did ours and looking good!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Just little ole me with a (*) (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #6285) on Saturday, February 19, 2011 - 1:09 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Annie we have a small powerwasher.and it works great on concrete..didn't know it was dirty till we used it! Amazing difference.
But do you have regular hose hookups? Powerwashers would use a lot of water for Bonaire.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Visit: The Bonaire WebCams - Current Bonaire images and weather!
The Bonaire Insider - the latest tourism news about Bonaire
The Bonaire Information Site, InfoBonaire
Search Bonaire - Search top Bonaire Web sites

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration