BonaireTalk Discussion Group
Everything Else Bonaire: Bonaire Panoramas
Bonaire Talk: Everything Else Bonaire: Bonaire Panoramas
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Carol (BonaireTalker - Post #80) on Monday, February 14, 2011 - 7:09 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Check out this website! It has fantastic panoramas of Bonaire. There are restaurants, dive sites, underwater(check out "under the salt Pier" ),stores etc. If you aren't missing Bonaire now, you will be after you view some of these!

http://www.bonairepanoramas.com/index.html

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jennifer Gray (New BonaireTalk Poster - Post #8) on Monday, February 14, 2011 - 10:50 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Thanks for the link! We have been home for 5 weeks and missing Bonaire terribly! Neat!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By marge karalis (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1024) on Monday, February 14, 2011 - 11:21 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Oh Carol. I can see how I'm going to be spending my time until I get on a plan and head to Bonaire on Friday. I'm not going to get anything done. Thanks for posting the link.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kelly(*) (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #6648) on Tuesday, February 15, 2011 - 10:17 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Marge, remind me again where you're staying. I'm going to be meeting up with Pat and Mary at some point, would love you to join us. Maybe a trip to Bobbejans???

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By marge karalis (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1029) on Tuesday, February 15, 2011 - 10:16 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Kelly, We are at Carib Inn and we're crashing at Pat and Mary's Saturday morning til our room is ready. Bobbejans Saturday, we're in!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kelly(*) (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #6655) on Wednesday, February 16, 2011 - 10:28 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Cool! We can't do Bobbejans until Fri. the 25th, but if you can make it then, GREAT !!!! We can try to work something out with Pat and Mary.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By marge karalis (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1032) on Wednesday, February 16, 2011 - 8:43 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Sounds good. Fri the 25th. Count on us.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Visit: The Bonaire WebCams - Current Bonaire images and weather!
The Bonaire Insider - the latest tourism news about Bonaire
The Bonaire Information Site, InfoBonaire
Search Bonaire - Search top Bonaire Web sites

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration