BonaireTalk Discussion Group
Everything Else Bonaire: Need 3 special Bibles
Bonaire Talk: Everything Else Bonaire: Need 3 special Bibles
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By michael gaynor (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #4271) on Friday, February 11, 2011 - 1:12 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Once again I am asking for the help of some who is arriving on Bonaire in the two or three weeks. I need 3 copies of The New Inductive Study Bible from Harvest House publishing. I found it on EBAY for around $35 or on http://www.discountbooksale.com for quite a bit less. If I could ask for three folks to bring one each (they weigh almost 4 pounds ea~!) I would be most grateful. Of course you will be paid for the total cost on delivery..We have started an inductive bible study class and are short 3 books! Thank you in advance!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Lise (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #129) on Friday, February 11, 2011 - 4:21 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Oh...we leave in the morning....if they have them at the Christian book store I would be happy to pick them up. Will check. Lise

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jack Brewer (BonaireTalker - Post #61) on Friday, February 11, 2011 - 6:57 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hi Michael,
Is this the one you want ??
http://www.discountbooksale.com/p23541/New-Inductive-Study-Bible-NASB.html#back

If so and you can wait until 3/5 I will be happy to bring one
You have always been a great resource for us & I am happy to return
Let me know, I have time to order
Jack

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By michael gaynor (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #4277) on Saturday, February 12, 2011 - 9:41 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Please do...we will still need more as we get more people joining the study..thank you!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mickey McCarthy (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #912) on Saturday, February 12, 2011 - 11:06 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

i think it's on Amazon for $28.37.
It seems like the one you're looking for.
Mick

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By michael gaynor (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #4278) on Saturday, February 12, 2011 - 11:18 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

I have found them on EBay as well. Just need a few folks to order two more and hopefully bring them since shipping takes so long!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bea and Marvin Jones (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #192) on Saturday, February 12, 2011 - 12:54 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

I'll check at the used bookstore where we volunteer. If I find one or two I'll bring it the end of March.

Bea

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Susan Brown (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #187) on Saturday, February 12, 2011 - 3:53 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Michael, do you need more? we will be there on 20th(next sunday) and if I can get onedelivered by then I would be happy to do that for you. But I dont want to get it if you will now be smothered with copies.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By michael gaynor (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #4281) on Sunday, February 13, 2011 - 3:17 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

yes! still need one more!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Susan Brown (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #188) on Sunday, February 13, 2011 - 4:45 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Well I am ordering it now and crossing my fingers to get it by sat!!!! If not, then I guess I have a new bible!!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By michael gaynor (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #4283) on Monday, February 14, 2011 - 8:39 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

no..you can ship it to my us address when you return. I will be happy to pay all charges..I know we can use as many of this edition as we can get..Any one else out there who can help??

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By elaine sculley (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1964) on Monday, February 14, 2011 - 1:55 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

michael i don't come till the end of march. would be glad to bring 1 down if u still need.
hugs elaine

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robby (BonaireTalker - Post #22) on Monday, February 14, 2011 - 4:35 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

I will be there 3/5... do you still have need for some?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Linda T. Henderson (BonaireTalker - Post #22) on Tuesday, February 15, 2011 - 12:03 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Michael, have you checked christianbooks.com? We'll be down on March 26th and staying at Sand Dollar. Please let us know if you want/need additional Bibles.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Yana girl (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #807) on Wednesday, February 16, 2011 - 10:26 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Michael,
We will be down in May. Let us know if you need another copy around that time frame.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By michael gaynor (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #4288) on Wednesday, February 16, 2011 - 11:45 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

It appears to be the most reasonable price on

http://www.discountbooksale.com/p23541/New-Inductive-Study-Bible-NASB.html#back
They charge $22.60 If you could bring one it would help tremendously and of course the funds have already been earmarked so we will be happy to reimburse you.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By elaine sculley (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1977) on Saturday, February 19, 2011 - 2:14 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

michael do u still need bible
hugs elaine

let me know

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By michael gaynor (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #4295) on Sunday, February 20, 2011 - 11:22 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

yes, if possible, http://www.discountbooksale.com/p23541/New-Inductive-Study-Bible-NASB.html#back

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By elaine sculley (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1984) on Sunday, February 20, 2011 - 9:02 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

michael
just ordered the study bible from bizrate

will bring it at the end of march

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Visit: The Bonaire WebCams - Current Bonaire images and weather!
The Bonaire Insider - the latest tourism news about Bonaire
The Bonaire Information Site, InfoBonaire
Search Bonaire - Search top Bonaire Web sites

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration