BonaireTalk Discussion Group
Everything Else Bonaire: Surprise trip to Bonaire....will be there in 3 days!!
Bonaire Talk: Everything Else Bonaire: Surprise trip to Bonaire....will be there in 3 days!!
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Lise (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #127) on Thursday, February 10, 2011 - 5:58 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

I turn 50 next week....my husband has surprised me with a trip to Bonaire!!! We will be there Saturday along with our twin girls who are now 17!!! (They were only about 7 on our first trip to Bonaire) To say I am excited is an understatement....we have snow on the ground here! Also...our twins are headed off to college this fall.....so I know this will be a special time with them and with 2 in college.. next year...well...we may not be back for at least 4 years!!

It has been 3 years since we have been to Bonaire and just can't wait to come back.....now off to pack!! Oh my...so much to do....which bathing suit to bring?? ha ha

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freddie................someoneisawizeass (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #15561) on Thursday, February 10, 2011 - 6:04 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Happy early Birthday.. you will be able to toast the sunset on the last day of your 49th year :) How nice :)
have fun with the girls... bring all the bathing suits and leave the rest at home :)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kelly(*) (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #6642) on Friday, February 11, 2011 - 11:50 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

re: bathing suit... bring them all!!

Congrats and have a great time!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Susan Brown (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #186) on Saturday, February 12, 2011 - 10:42 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Oh how great...happy early birthday!!! We will be there next weekend as well hope you have an awesome trip!!

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Visit: The Bonaire WebCams - Current Bonaire images and weather!
The Bonaire Insider - the latest tourism news about Bonaire
The Bonaire Information Site, InfoBonaire
Search Bonaire - Search top Bonaire Web sites

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration