BonaireTalk Discussion Group
Everything Else Bonaire: Mijn vader is de beste! op Bonaire
Bonaire Talk: Everything Else Bonaire: Mijn vader is de beste! op Bonaire
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mijn vader is de beste! (New BonaireTalk Poster - Post #2) on Thursday, February 3, 2011 - 10:29 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Schrijf je nu in voor ‘Mijn vader is de Beste!’ op Bonaire!

Beste vaders en kids,

In de laatste twee weken van maart 2011 komt de TROS naar Bonaire voor de productie van het populaire televisieprogramma ‘Mijn Vader is de Beste!’.

In dit programma gaan vaders samen met hun zoon of dochter (in de leeftijd tussen de 8 en 12 jaar) de strijd aan met twee andere duo’s om uiteindelijk te kunnen zeggen: ‘Mijn Vader is de Beste!’ Vaders worden door het spelen van spectaculaire spellen getest op kracht, snelheid, intelligentie en lef. Hierbij worden ze bijgestaan door hun kinderen. Na elke ronde valt er een koppel af. Het koppel dat uiteindelijk overblijft speelt de finale en maakt daarin kans op een droomprijs en de titel ‘Mijn Vader is de Beste!’.

‘Mijn Vader is de Beste!’ wordt sinds twee seizoenen uitgezonden in Nederland en is inmiddels een begrip geworden in elke huiskamer. Het programma was ook te zien op BVN. Op www.uitzendinggemist.nl zijn afleveringen terug te kijken. Dit voorjaar wordt de Nederlandse studio verruild voor het prachtige eiland Bonaire! De opnames vinden grotendeels plaats op het strand van het Sorobon Beach Resort!

‘Mijn Vader is de Beste!’ wordt uitgezonden door de TROS en in opdracht van deze omroep geproduceerd door MasMedia. De Bonaire editie zal behalve op de Nederlandse televisie (Nederland 3) ook worden uitgezonden op BVN.

Voor de opnames van dit programma zijn we op zoek naar nieuwe kandidaten!

De kandidaten worden dit seizoen geselecteerd op Bonaire en Curaçao. Daarom kunnen alle vaders en kinderen die (in de maand maart) op Bonaire of Curaçao verblijven of wonen zich aanmelden. Lijkt het je leuk om mee te doen?! Stuur dan vóór 13 februari 2011 een mailtje naar mijnvaderisdebeste@masmedia.tv. Je ontvangt dan van ons een aanmeldingsformulier.

Wil je nog meer informatie over het programma? Neem dan contact op met de redactie via Veerle van Doorn / Sally Hooghiem op het nummer: +31-35-52-888-72

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Antony Bond (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #764) on Thursday, February 3, 2011 - 3:21 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hi.

I have done my best to translate to English

Dear fathers and kids

In the last two weeks of March 2011, the TROS to Bonaire for the production of the popular television program 'My Father is the Best! ".

In this program are fathers with their son or daughter (aged between 8 and 12 years) the battle with two other duos to finally say, "My Father is the Best!" Fathers by playing spectacular games tested on strength, speed, intelligence and guts. Here they are assisted by their children. After each round there is a couple off. The couple eventually left it will play the final and win a dream prize and the title "My Father is the Best!".

"My Father is the Best!" has since aired two seasons in the Netherlands and has become a household name in every home. The program was also shown on BVN. On www.uitzendinggemist.nl his episodes to look back. This spring the Dutch studio changed for the beautiful island of Bonaire! The recordings take place mostly on the beach of the Sorobon Beach Resort!

"My Father is the Best!" broadcast by TROS broadcasting and on behalf of those produced by MasMedia. The Bonaire edition will save on Dutch TV (Netherlands 3) also be broadcast on BVN.

To record this program we are looking for new candidates!

Candidates will be selected this year in Bonaire and Curacao. Therefore, all fathers and children (in March) on Bonaire and Curacao, or resident to sign. Would you like to join?! Send an email before February 13, 2011 to mijnvaderisdebeste@masmedia.tv . You will then send an application form.

Want more information about the program? Please contact the editor via Veerle van Doorn / Sally Hooghiem on number: +31-35-52-888-72

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By William Anthony (BonaireTalker - Post #59) on Thursday, February 3, 2011 - 3:44 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Not bad at all Antony, Maybe a good idea to forward it to the local media on the island. A program made on the island. They will love it so much.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Smits (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #958) on Friday, February 4, 2011 - 4:05 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

They will make the program on Sorobon.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Visit: The Bonaire WebCams - Current Bonaire images and weather!
The Bonaire Insider - the latest tourism news about Bonaire
The Bonaire Information Site, InfoBonaire
Search Bonaire - Search top Bonaire Web sites

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration