BonaireTalk Discussion Group
Everything Else Bonaire: GET ME OUT OF HERE!!
Bonaire Talk: Everything Else Bonaire: GET ME OUT OF HERE!!
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Susan Brown (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #184) on Tuesday, February 1, 2011 - 2:35 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

8 inches this morning and 18 to 24 more tomorrow,please make it stop........only 18 more days to go until Paradise.............IF we can get out that is!!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Vince DePietro-www.bonairebeachcondo.com (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3424) on Tuesday, February 1, 2011 - 3:24 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Being in North Jersey I KNOW the feeling.
25 days for us..Let the countdown begin..:)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jeff Kehnle (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #196) on Tuesday, February 1, 2011 - 4:32 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Same with northeast Ahia. Time to start worrying now about whether our flight to Houston will be able to take off on the 11th.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By ron DeMink (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #104) on Wednesday, February 2, 2011 - 10:38 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Now you know what everyone in Michigan and Buffalo Ny have to live thru

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Susan Brown (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #185) on Wednesday, February 2, 2011 - 11:26 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Its the only year that I am truly worried about getting out of newark,with only one flight a week we would be screwed!!!!! Probably should have purchased trip insurance but we really dont ever do that. anyone know what are options would be? If any??

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By pat murphy (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #2849) on Wednesday, February 2, 2011 - 4:59 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

jeff, weather is supposed to clear up tomorrow. we leave on friday afternoon. i don't expect any problems.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jeff Kehnle (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #201) on Wednesday, February 2, 2011 - 6:48 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Pat, looks like you're outta here. Forecast for Friday is sunny with a high of 27F. Jeez, with it that nice, why leave Ohio?

Looking out to our departure, the Weather Channel has almost exactly the same forecast for Friday the 11th.

YES!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By KOB (LBR32) (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #436) on Thursday, February 3, 2011 - 8:46 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Man, am I jealous of you guys, Jeff & Pat. Wish we could join you. Have a great trip.

Pat -- don't forget to vote for me !!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kelly(*) (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #6624) on Thursday, February 3, 2011 - 10:37 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

KOB, be jealous of me, too. I leave on the 19th. ;)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Yana girl (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #805) on Thursday, February 3, 2011 - 10:50 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Kelly,
I AM VERY JEALOUS!!!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kelly(*) (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #6626) on Thursday, February 3, 2011 - 11:21 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Yana!!!!! It's not going to be the same without ya, girl! Miss you lots and lots! I get the Basses all to myself!:)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By KOB (LBR32) (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #437) on Thursday, February 3, 2011 - 12:46 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Kelly -- now that you have your passport ... I'M JEALOUS !!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By pat murphy (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #2851) on Thursday, February 3, 2011 - 1:23 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

kevin, the proxy is in our luggage.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By **Jim Mc **-- But you can all me Link (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #5014) on Thursday, February 3, 2011 - 2:22 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

All of you lucky ducks have a blast!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kelly(*) (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #6630) on Thursday, February 3, 2011 - 5:31 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Don't be jealous, my daughter says I look like a murderer in makeup...

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Visit: The Bonaire WebCams - Current Bonaire images and weather!
The Bonaire Insider - the latest tourism news about Bonaire
The Bonaire Information Site, InfoBonaire
Search Bonaire - Search top Bonaire Web sites

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration