BonaireTalk Discussion Group
Everything Else Bonaire: Soon
Bonaire Talk: Everything Else Bonaire: Soon
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Susan Brown (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #171) on Wednesday, January 5, 2011 - 10:56 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

OMG.....45 days to go, sorry but I am so excited!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By *Linda* (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #8971) on Wednesday, January 5, 2011 - 11:01 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

:) The count down begins. :)
Have a grand time.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By pat murphy (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #2824) on Wednesday, January 5, 2011 - 11:29 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

about 30 here...see you in february sue.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Guilherme Losch (New BonaireTalk Poster - Post #8) on Wednesday, January 5, 2011 - 11:41 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

59 for me!! LOL

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jeff Kehnle (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #165) on Wednesday, January 5, 2011 - 12:30 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Just 36 days for us -- with one visit to the surgeon, one with the medical oncologist, one with the radiation oncologist, and one PET scan between now and then.

We are SOOOOOOOOOOO ready to be away from doctors and SOOOOOOO ready for some Harbour Village beach, for sun and rest and maybe even a snorkel or two....and some Incredible key lime pie, and some Rum Runners pizza, and some Donna and Georio's pasta bolognese, and...and...and...I'm so excited, I could pee!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Burt F. Witlin (BonaireTalker - Post #21) on Wednesday, January 5, 2011 - 12:33 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Five days (yes, five) for me. I can hardly believe it. I keep going to my suitcase/carry on's and checking them to make sure it's real. Definitely a bucket list trip (though one that I hope will be repetitive).

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark (BonaireTalker - Post #33) on Wednesday, January 5, 2011 - 12:39 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Eight days for me! All my bags are packed and I'm ready to go!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Lizard0924 (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #455) on Wednesday, January 5, 2011 - 1:31 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Nine days for us. Swim suits, flip flops and dive gear is strewn about everywhere. Suppose I should get it into the dive bags soon.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By ***Ron Gould*** (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #2342) on Wednesday, January 5, 2011 - 3:34 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

122 and a wake up!!! :-(

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By elaine sculley (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1862) on Wednesday, January 5, 2011 - 3:45 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

es
about 80 days

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By RObert Carter (BonaireTalker - Post #41) on Thursday, January 6, 2011 - 11:04 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Just got back two weeks ago, so our new countdown is 50 weeks or 350 days. Wh well.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By karin van veen (New BonaireTalk Poster - Post #7) on Monday, January 10, 2011 - 12:59 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

14 days today!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Denise K (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #2876) on Monday, January 10, 2011 - 1:10 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

116 days, lots of days but still excited

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jeff Kehnle (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #172) on Monday, January 10, 2011 - 2:13 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Just thirty one days! :) Tomorrow we're supposed to be up to our nose-holes in snow. :( Just thirty one days. :) :) Three oncologist visits and one PET scan to go. :( Did I mention only 31 days. Oh, yeah. I thought so. :) :) :)

Better start packing...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By marge karalis (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #962) on Tuesday, January 11, 2011 - 11:50 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

38 days for us and then we'll see Murph's smiling face waiting at the airport to take us home for Mary's breakfast. Yum. I can taste it and smell the ocean air. oh boy, oh boy, I can't wait. Better get the luggage down.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By pat murphy (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #2834) on Tuesday, January 11, 2011 - 12:24 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

you arrive about 6AM, right marge? ok...i guess i can muster up a smile then. it's easier to smile when i see you and ernie.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By marge karalis (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #964) on Tuesday, January 11, 2011 - 2:58 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Our reservation says 6:24am on Sat Feb 19th. You really don't have to meet us at the airport. Poppy will be there and we'll be over straight away. We know how to get to your house and believe me, we'll be there by 7:00am.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Patrick Matthew White (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #145) on Thursday, January 13, 2011 - 10:06 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Nine days for us. And not a negative temperature degree to soon!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freddie................someoneisawizeass (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #15467) on Friday, January 14, 2011 - 6:01 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Patrick you need a photo in your profile so that everyone will know who you are.. that is unless you are in the witness protection program :)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Lizard0924 (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #463) on Friday, January 14, 2011 - 12:28 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

TODAY!!!!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Patrick Matthew White (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #147) on Friday, January 14, 2011 - 6:06 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Freddie:
I will work on the photo. It might not be pretty. On the other hand, maybe I fear that others will act like they are in the witness protection program when they see me at the airport or on island. Wow! The thought of flying on a plane half empty to Bonaire. I will have it posted soon!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Patrick Matthew White (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #148) on Friday, January 14, 2011 - 6:10 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Wait a minute Freddie. I just looked at your photo and you have tricked me. You got off the hood of the car before the cameraman took the picture that you have posted.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Vince DePietro-www.bonairebeachcondo.com (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3394) on Friday, January 14, 2011 - 7:41 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

All I can say is; NOT SOON ENOUGH!!!!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freddie................someoneisawizeass (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #15470) on Friday, January 14, 2011 - 8:37 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

all fixed Patrick:) check again

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Guilherme Losch (BonaireTalker - Post #25) on Sunday, January 23, 2011 - 3:14 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Just to check, 41 days remaining :):):):)

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Visit: The Bonaire WebCams - Current Bonaire images and weather!
The Bonaire Insider - the latest tourism news about Bonaire
The Bonaire Information Site, InfoBonaire
Search Bonaire - Search top Bonaire Web sites

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration