BonaireTalk Discussion Group
Everything Else Bonaire: Why We Love Our Pets....
Bonaire Talk: Everything Else Bonaire: Archives: Archives 1999 - 2004: Archives - 2002-01-01 to 2002-03-26: Why We Love Our Pets....
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Cynde Lee on Thursday, February 21, 2002 - 5:18 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Ok, off subject of diving...but since there are no live fish to look at, just got a roll of pics back of my babies...here are a few...

Sombra (one of our 3 cats) laying on Simba...
cam.jpg

Chardonnay (aka Punkie Pie) givin' a high five...
cam.jpg

Punkie Pie with her cone :-(
cam.jpg

Monet and Punkie hanging with Olive...the other Reindeer...funny, Olive is Punkie's "security dog" she grooms her every day :)
cam.jpg

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Snorkelguy {Scott} on Thursday, February 21, 2002 - 6:00 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Ahhhhh, what a nice group, your house must be a comfy home with all those pets!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Cynde Lee on Thursday, February 21, 2002 - 6:45 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Scott, yes it is:) I was raised on a farm, so the more the merrier (they do require a lot of grooming though)...one of our long hair cats meows at me insesantly (sp) every morning until I brush her! We have four long hair wiener dogs. Monet is the grandma, buttercup is the daughter of Monet, and Chardonnay and Geezela are Buttercup's babies! We finally had to get them all fixed as everytime we had a litter we just had to keep one!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Greg Lambert on Thursday, February 21, 2002 - 9:37 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Meet the cats.

Terry and Lucy:
terry&lucy

and Winnie:
winnie

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Cynde Lee on Friday, February 22, 2002 - 3:03 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Terry, they are very pretty, Winnie looks like a real lover!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Greg Lambert on Friday, February 22, 2002 - 4:04 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Actually, I'm Greg.

Terry is the cat on the left in the top picture. Lucy is the cat on the right. Wherever Terry goes, Lucy is attached to her. Winnie is a bit more independent, but is always the first one at the door when we come home at night.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Cynde Lee on Friday, February 22, 2002 - 4:50 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

greg...must be friday! my humble appologies for calling you by your cat:) here is georgie with his antlers on:)
cam.jpg

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Krause on Friday, February 22, 2002 - 5:36 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Recently had a new addition to our house, and her name is Bonnie. Here she is with her older brother.

English Springer Spaniels

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Meryl Virga on Friday, February 22, 2002 - 8:33 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Cynde,,have the same black cat...mine is Albert..looking for picture to scan

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Meryl Virga on Friday, February 22, 2002 - 8:40 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

albert
got it!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Meryl Virga on Friday, February 22, 2002 - 8:41 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

another

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freddie Hughes on Friday, February 22, 2002 - 8:52 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Here's my baby!!! Her name is Sara{just like the skater}
p

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Meryl Virga on Friday, February 22, 2002 - 8:55 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Freddie...she's very cute...I can't do dogs for some reason...love them..but can't yell at them..so they don't listen to me!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freddie Hughes on Friday, February 22, 2002 - 9:07 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

When she was a puppy {she'll be 10 in April} she was very head strong so we did the obedience thing with her and she has been great ever since. She knows who Alpha Dog really is!!! However she doesn't play well with other dogs but she loves her kitty(whom i have no picture of)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Meryl Virga on Friday, February 22, 2002 - 9:23 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

she looks very well behaved.and younger than 10!.my dogs would have taken down the curtains...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Cynde Lee on Friday, February 22, 2002 - 10:20 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Meryl, Albert...what a great name! georgie (the long hair) is named after my dad (george)...my mentor and bestest friend in the world who is no longer here...sombra is a short hair and we call her "divorce kitty" as I was going through a divorce when I got her and I think that all my negative energy was sucked into her poor thing...she is our "button" kitty! oh, and I can't yell at dogs either...maybe that is why this is THEIR house!

Dave, bonnie IS ADORABLE! oh my gosh, what a cutie...does she still have puppy breath?

Freddie, Sarah is stunning. alpha dogs definetly take time to get them to "learn the rules!" now, go take that underwater camera, put the kitty in the tub and snap a picture:)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Linda H on Friday, March 8, 2002 - 2:57 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

This is my Rip.He is 7 months and lives up to his name
Rip

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Vince DePietro on Sunday, March 10, 2002 - 11:04 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Here's Buffy the lionslayer
1,buffy

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By DARLENE ELLIS on Sunday, March 10, 2002 - 8:46 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

These are our three girls. Tigua, Baily and Mishka. Maybe Rip might be interested in the Mishka! (the black lab) ourdogs

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By DARLENE ELLIS on Sunday, March 10, 2002 - 8:49 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

These are our three girls, Tigua, Baily and Mishka. Maybe Rip might be interested in Mishka (the black lab)1,our dogs

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By DARLENE ELLIS on Sunday, March 10, 2002 - 9:03 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

three strikes and I'm out! Here's hoping!
our girls

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By DARLENE ELLIS on Sunday, March 10, 2002 - 9:05 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

YIPEEEEEEEE!!! I FINALLY POSTED A PICTURE!!!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Meryl Virga on Wednesday, March 13, 2002 - 12:31 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Congratulations Darlene...and thanks for the pups...they look like they are all buddys...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Carole Baker on Wednesday, March 13, 2002 - 7:59 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

What sweethearts they are, Darlene! And congrats on the posting! Makes you feel "good", doesn't it??! I remember the frustrations of "posting failure" and then the reward when the "lightbulb" went off in my head and I said "Ah Ha"...and was able to pull it off! Give the puppies all hugs for me, OK? Carole

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tony Paugoulatos on Thursday, March 14, 2002 - 10:26 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Had to show you all our baby also..
/image{Madam Zoe}

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tony Paugoulatos on Thursday, March 14, 2002 - 10:28 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

oopps I'll try again
Madam Zoe

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freddie Hughes on Thursday, March 14, 2002 - 10:39 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

She would make a great date for one of Bas's dogs.
she looks like a real sweetie and oh so patient to get dressed up!!! LOVE the BEADS!!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kerri Freeman on Thursday, March 14, 2002 - 5:48 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Well, since everybody else is swanning around with their babies, these are mine;.....but only because you all insisted!!!......;) The brunette is Chelsea, the blonde (XiaXia)is our boss..kerriprofile Gem, the cat says#$^%$furballz!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freddie Hughes on Thursday, March 14, 2002 - 5:57 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

they are for sure cuties Kerri!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Sarah on Thursday, March 14, 2002 - 6:31 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Wow, so many adorable pets.. and speaking of pets, my Steffi is having to have drops for mites in her ears.. she is soooo unhappy, and I must admit, I'm having a really tough time administering them too! Any tips would be greatly appreciated.. :)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Cynde Lee on Thursday, March 14, 2002 - 11:44 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

tony, is her nickname "may west?" she is adorable! I have a friend that has 2 labs and she dresses them up for halloween each year...too funny:)

sarah, no animal (or human for that matter) likes having gunk squirted in their ears...poor thing! no tips here, cats are the worst for trying to make them take a pill, or do ANYTHING that you need them to do! oh wait...MAKE HUGH DO IT!

Visit: The Bonaire WebCams - Current Bonaire images and weather!
The Bonaire Insider - the latest tourism news about Bonaire
The Bonaire Information Site, InfoBonaire
Search Bonaire - Search top Bonaire Web sites

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration