BonaireTalk Discussion Group
Everything Else Bonaire: Diving Dominica??
Bonaire Talk: Everything Else Bonaire: Archives: Archives 1999 - 2004: Archives - 2004-09-01 to 2004-12-31: Diving Dominica??
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim Thompson (BonaireTalker - Post #11) on Monday, December 6, 2004 - 2:33 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Can anyone help me out with a discussion board for the island of Dominica??

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ann Phelan (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1620) on Monday, December 6, 2004 - 5:22 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

I have been to Portsmouth and local area 4 times but did not dive there. This is an incredible island.

Annie

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mare (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #449) on Monday, December 6, 2004 - 11:16 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hi Jim,
Seb have been to the lovely island of Dominica several times. I've yet to find any discussion board other than topics here.
Good luck,
Mare

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mare (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #452) on Tuesday, December 7, 2004 - 12:50 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hi again Jim.
That should have read
Seb and I have been....

so much for late night postings.
maybe it's time I turn in.

g'night all
big yawn :-O

Mare

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Diane Korzeniewski (BonaireTalker - Post #13) on Tuesday, December 7, 2004 - 10:47 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

I know of no discussion board, but have been to the south, and the north. The best meals I've ever had were at Sister Sea Lodge outside of Portsmouth. Fresh lobster or fish served atop a banana leaf. The hike to Boiling Lake is awesome, but challenging on the legs. Jean at Hummingbird Hill may be a good resource. That property is near Rouseau. Good luck. Diane

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim Thompson (BonaireTalker - Post #12) on Tuesday, December 7, 2004 - 1:14 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Thanks for the help everyone. This trip is just the guys and if I went back to Bonaire without the family I dont think that would go over big.I did find a message board, it's a Roseau Forum, but nothing like this on at the following:
http://www.tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g147282-Best_place_to_stay_for_scuba_divers-k8773-i2115-Roseau_Dominica.html

Thanks again for the help and suggestions.

Visit: The Bonaire WebCams - Current Bonaire images and weather!
The Bonaire Insider - the latest tourism news about Bonaire
The Bonaire Information Site, InfoBonaire
Search Bonaire - Search top Bonaire Web sites

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration