BonaireTalk Discussion Group
Everything Else Bonaire: Ting in Texas
Bonaire Talk: Everything Else Bonaire: Archives: Archives 1999 - 2004: Archives - 2004-02-26 to 2004-08-31: Ting in Texas
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By C Poteet (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #222) on Monday, August 16, 2004 - 6:29 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

I hope this is not straying too far from Bonaire-related, but a number of people on BT have raved about the Ting Air Jamaica serves.

I wanted to let those BTers who live in or travel to Texas know we found it (at USD $.99/bottle) at Central Market in Dallas at the Lovers Lane store this past weekend.

I am not certain if Central Market carries it at their other (Austin, Fort Worth, Houston, Plano or San Antonio) stores.

It is also possible that HEB stores in Texas carry Ting insomuch as HEB is the parent company of Central Market.

Charles Poteet
Dallas

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kelly Lott (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1605) on Tuesday, August 17, 2004 - 9:15 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Charles, I am seething with jealousy right now. Next time we are in Bonaire together, I might have to request some... lol..

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Barbara Cordaro (BonaireTalker - Post #18) on Tuesday, August 17, 2004 - 11:23 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

We used to drink Ting when I was a little girl some 35 years ago in Wisconsin. I wonder if they still carry it up there?

Visit: The Bonaire WebCams - Current Bonaire images and weather!
The Bonaire Insider - the latest tourism news about Bonaire
The Bonaire Information Site, InfoBonaire
Search Bonaire - Search top Bonaire Web sites

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration