BonaireTalk Discussion Group
Everything Else Bonaire: June travelers
Bonaire Talk: Everything Else Bonaire: Archives: Archives 1999 - 2004: Archives - 2004-02-26 to 2004-08-31: June travelers
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary Long (BonaireTalker - Post #81) on Monday, March 29, 2004 - 4:08 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

I don't think it is to early to start a June listing. There will be eight members of The Diving Dinosaurs Scuba Team from Houston staying at The Plaza June 5 - June 12. It has been too long (1.5 years since I put my body in Bonaire waters). Gary & Kathy Long

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By christine Hughes (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #364) on Monday, March 29, 2004 - 5:23 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

The hughes family will be in Bonaire from June 26-July 7th staying at the belmar. It will be 1 yr since we been there

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freddie Hughes (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #4718) on Monday, March 29, 2004 - 5:47 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Christine does this mean I am going to???

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By christine Hughes (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #366) on Monday, March 29, 2004 - 6:01 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Sure Freedie :-) I would love for you to come with us. Could you imagine the fun us two redheads would have.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By christine Hughes (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #367) on Monday, March 29, 2004 - 6:02 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

sorry about this misspelling of your name :-(

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freddie Hughes (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #4721) on Monday, March 29, 2004 - 6:06 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

i have been called worse Christine and actually I wouldn't have noticed if you hadn't said something We would have fun for sure

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gail Thomas (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #210) on Monday, March 29, 2004 - 6:52 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Christine - didn't you used to go in July? I remember meeting you at Gibi's 2 yrs ago.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By christine Hughes (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #369) on Monday, March 29, 2004 - 9:47 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

We usually go in July but this time going for longer period plus my brother who I just met in OCtober for the first time was suppose to come to bonaire and this was the time frame he picked but his wife decided she wants to move this summer so it will be next year we go to bonaire together.
It's probably for the best it work out that way after reading somebodys trip report when they went with thier brother one they grew up with did not have a good vacation with each other so i could just imagine what it would be like to go that long with someone you barely know.
But according to my husband I could be on a desert island and I would be friends with someone within 30 min go figure.
When are you going again ?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gail Thomas (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #211) on Tuesday, March 30, 2004 - 8:37 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hi Christine,

We'll be back July 10 - 17. Trip #5!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rog & Karen Huff (BonaireTalker - Post #78) on Tuesday, March 30, 2004 - 11:08 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Christine...as you know, we will be at BELMAR on June 23 - July 10th (our 8th trip). Countdown - 85 days till arrival!
Rog & Karen

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kay Powers (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #787) on Tuesday, March 30, 2004 - 8:15 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Will be at the Divi June 12-22...I also have 3 days available to someone on June 23-26 at Divi.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By cheryl roberts (New BonaireTalk Poster - Post #2) on Wednesday, April 7, 2004 - 1:10 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Greetings Bonaire!

The Roberts Family from Atlanta, GA will be there June 5-10 staying at Lighthouse Beach. We are bringing the kids for the first time! Kristin (age 17 and future Supermodel) will have graduated from High School and Bryan (age 15 and future GA TECH or DUKE basketball player) will have just completed his freshman year in High School. Anyone else coming with teens during that time?

This is our 6th trip to the island and the kids' 3rd dive trip. After we spend 5 wonderful, relaxing, dive-filled days on Bonaire, it is off to Negril, Jamaica for some non-stop, all-inclusive partying for 6 days! yah mon! I am afraid Bonaire might be a little too laid back for the kids.....they LOVE Jamaica!

Jake and Linda: let me know if you need me to bring anything? How about some of those wonderful bagels? HAHA!

Cheryl and Dennis

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Lindsey Bailey (BonaireTalker - Post #14) on Thursday, April 8, 2004 - 2:56 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hi,

My husband and I are arriving 17 June, leaving 5 July with our 20 year old son and his friend, staying at a private villa. Hopefully we can meet some of you at Gibis.

Lindsey

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eileen Hayes (New BonaireTalk Poster - Post #8) on Friday, April 9, 2004 - 2:21 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hi All!
I'll be there May 29th - June 20th with my husband and 11 year old son. We'll be at Lion's Dive the first week and then the Sand Dollar for the remaining 2 weeks. I'd love to hear from anyone who'll be there at the same time who also has a child near the same age. When we were there last month, he was starting to get a little bored by the end of the week, even though he's also a diver. I can just imagine how he'll be by the second and third weeks! (How can anyone be bored in Bonaire??? I guess it was the lack of video games!)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Beth Levine (New BonaireTalk Poster - Post #2) on Thursday, April 22, 2004 - 10:06 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hi,

My husband, 2 friends and I will be first-timers in Bonaire from June 2-10. We're staying at the Zale's condo at the Sand Dollar.

Eileen- we'd love to meet up with you while there.

Beth

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rodney Prell (BonaireTalker - Post #11) on Tuesday, May 4, 2004 - 12:18 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

My wife Heather, father-in-law Gary and I will be back for our second trip in a year from June 5th through the 13th at Capt Dons. We decided to go because Heather will be laid off from her job as of June 1 and couldn't think of a better way to unwind before her next job starts. Would like to meet many of the BTers at Gibis if someone can direct me to when and where this party is.

Thanks,

Rod

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Carl McDaniels (New BonaireTalk Poster - Post #7) on Tuesday, May 4, 2004 - 11:32 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hi Everybody,
There will be a group of 24 of us from The Dive Shop in Tucson, AZ, returning for the 2nd year in a row and staying at Buddy's from June 12th thru the 19th. I hope to bring at least a few to Gibi's on Tuesday the 15th. Hopefully I will be able to put a few faces to the names I have learned. I am bringing my 39 year old son who was recently certified in October 2003. It will be a great bonding experience to maybe be his dive buddy on a few dives. But, I don't want to monopolize his dives since I believe he will benefit from experiencing other dive buddies and their techniques. Carl McDaniels, Tucson, AZ

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eileen Hayes (New BonaireTalk Poster - Post #9) on Tuesday, May 4, 2004 - 5:48 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

We've decided to extend our trip, so I'll actually be at the Sand Dollar from June 5 until July 4th. I know my son (Trevor) isn't going to want to dive as often as I will, so if anyone is looking for a part-time dive buddy, please contact me. Also, can you tell me how to get to Gibi's from the Sand Dollar? I couldn't find it when we were there in March.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Cosimo Leipold (BonaireTalker - Post #13) on Monday, May 10, 2004 - 5:58 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

I will be at Captain Don's from may 29 - june 5! So where's Gibi's?

Visit: The Bonaire WebCams - Current Bonaire images and weather!
The Bonaire Insider - the latest tourism news about Bonaire
The Bonaire Information Site, InfoBonaire
Search Bonaire - Search top Bonaire Web sites

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration