BonaireTalk Discussion Group
Everything Else Bonaire: ALM Souvenir
Bonaire Talk: Everything Else Bonaire: Archives: Archives 1999 - 2004: Archives - 2004-02-26 to 2004-08-31: ALM Souvenir
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Niki Harris (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1102) on Tuesday, April 27, 2004 - 3:20 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Brought my folding luggage wheels out of storage and found this tag attached to it:

ALM

Instantly flashed me back to troubled times at the ALM counter.... Oh my.

:-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Martin de Weger (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3269) on Tuesday, April 27, 2004 - 5:02 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

LOL...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jeff Stine (BonaireTalker - Post #40) on Tuesday, April 27, 2004 - 9:37 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

I miss the in flight meals with real silverware.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Carole Baker (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3396) on Wednesday, April 28, 2004 - 4:57 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hi, Niki! A true collectible!! Where is RDM? When are you guys returning?? Wish we were there at the same time again, but alas.....Sorobon or villa this trip? Ayo. Carole

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Niki Harris (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1105) on Wednesday, April 28, 2004 - 5:09 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

RDM is Redmond, Oregon. An airport smaller than Flamingo. Nowadays we Park'n'Fly from Portland OR.

Senior moment, Carole? :-) We are arriving the day after you, remember? Both Sorobon and bungalow. You'll see us!

Ayo, Niki

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Carole Baker (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3398) on Wednesday, April 28, 2004 - 5:29 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Good deal, Nik! Yup....must be one of those "moments"...not quite Alzheimer's....just Sometimer's! I think it is burnout from work, too...need Bonaire badly!! Can't wait. Now it's coming back to me...you are flying on Sunday this year....duh!!! LOL. Carole

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Lorraine Meadows (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #848) on Wednesday, April 28, 2004 - 8:20 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Wish we could be on Bonaire with you all this year. Missing you by a few days.Maybe next time.

Visit: The Bonaire WebCams - Current Bonaire images and weather!
The Bonaire Insider - the latest tourism news about Bonaire
The Bonaire Information Site, InfoBonaire
Search Bonaire - Search top Bonaire Web sites

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration