BonaireTalk Discussion Group
Everything Else Bonaire: Aquaspace still around??
Bonaire Talk: Everything Else Bonaire: Archives: Archives 1999 - 2004: Archives - 2003-04-30 to 2004-02-25: Aquaspace still around??
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim Peston (New BonaireTalk Poster - Post #2) on Friday, February 13, 2004 - 10:56 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

No news about this futuristic "thing" anymore on BT or elsewhere... Is "it" still going around the island??

Who knows more?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Linda Richter - NetTech (Moderator - Post #1674) on Friday, February 13, 2004 - 11:13 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

I just sent them an email about the question. They should post a message here or let me know the answer via email. If so, I'll let you know.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ruth van Tilburg (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #160) on Friday, February 13, 2004 - 2:45 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

I know it sails past my house almost every night, in what I figure to be its sunset sail. When it returns (it's docked at pier across from It Rains Fishes), it's dark & they have the mast lit with white rope lights--my dogs go crazy barking at that, so even if I don't see it, I hear it go by.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard (New BonaireTalk Poster - Post #2) on Friday, February 13, 2004 - 11:19 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Jim, We still there you can't miss us. We offer half/full day, BBQ & Sunset sail trips. (Ruth sorry for that last one)
Visit our website at www.aquaspacebonaire.com for more information.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Brian (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #560) on Saturday, February 14, 2004 - 3:30 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Richard

I hope you have been studying the rules regarding divers. The last time I saw your boat (Sep 2003) your propellors were less than 10 feet from my wife and I, your guests waving at the divers. Your boat then passed between the dive boat and Klein as the divers were returning to the boat.

Do we get an apology?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ruth van Tilburg (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #161) on Saturday, February 14, 2004 - 8:41 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

No worries Richard, they're just so funny about it (2 full grown rottweilers). I think they actually wait & watch for you now as part of their evening's entertainment. We're in the light yellow Antillean style house with 6 palm trees across the back, just north of Artebon & the eye-popping hideously yellow & turqoise house, so you can wave to us next time. ;-) Ruth

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim Peston (New BonaireTalk Poster - Post #3) on Monday, February 16, 2004 - 3:44 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Thanks to all of you for your replies.

I was just curious and I'm happy, everything with "the thing" (and it's crew!) is alright...

I'm looking forward to the next trip with THE Aquaspace...

Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim Peston (New BonaireTalk Poster - Post #4) on Monday, February 16, 2004 - 3:54 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

By the way...

Richard,
I can only see your name here in the postings, but how is (big boss *smile*!) Patrick doing?
When we had our trip, he said something about going back to his home-country. Did he actually do it, or is he still around? We told him, we would never ever leave the island again, if we had the opportunity to make a living there...

Jim

Visit: The Bonaire WebCams - Current Bonaire images and weather!
The Bonaire Insider - the latest tourism news about Bonaire
The Bonaire Information Site, InfoBonaire
Search Bonaire - Search top Bonaire Web sites

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration