BonaireTalk Discussion Group
Everything Else Bonaire: Is Ellen Muller still around
Bonaire Talk: Everything Else Bonaire: Archives: Archives 1999 - 2004: Archives - 2003-04-30 to 2004-02-25: Is Ellen Muller still around
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By joe brannan (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #158) on Wednesday, December 31, 2003 - 1:31 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

I did a search for her and it shows her last post around the end of October. I need to ask her a question and was wondering if anybody knew if her BT email address is correct.

Thanks
Joe

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Cynde Loo Hoo (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #10002) on Wednesday, December 31, 2003 - 4:11 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Joe, she is still around:-) I had a chat with her when I was on Bonaire in July. I don't think I have her email address anymore, but Benny at Bonaire Town Homes, Dara Walter, or Jake may have it. She's my idol by the way...I have 3 of her pictures hanging in my kitchen:-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By michael gaynor (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1718) on Wednesday, December 31, 2003 - 5:20 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

I just saw her yesterday...will get address asap

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dara Walter (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #564) on Wednesday, December 31, 2003 - 9:32 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

She just logged her 200th dive for the year, so you may need to do an UW search :-)

I'll let her know you are looking for her.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By joe brannan (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #162) on Thursday, January 1, 2004 - 3:51 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Thanks to all. I got an email from her today and she answered my question

Today is Mac and Cheese with Beer Day
New American Holiday

Happy New Years to all you BTers

Visit: The Bonaire WebCams - Current Bonaire images and weather!
The Bonaire Insider - the latest tourism news about Bonaire
The Bonaire Information Site, InfoBonaire
Search Bonaire - Search top Bonaire Web sites

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration