BonaireTalk Discussion Group
Everything Else Bonaire: Anywhere to rent a guitar?
Bonaire Talk: Everything Else Bonaire: Archives: Archives 1999 - 2004: Archives - 2003-04-30 to 2004-02-25: Anywhere to rent a guitar?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jill Ganderton (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #126) on Monday, November 17, 2003 - 11:23 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

A strange request!
My two sons play guitar and bass, and are despondant at the thought of being without instruments for their holiday this Christmas\New Years! They don't even mind if they can't rent an amp, they just want to keep practicing!
American Airlines will only carry the guitars for a large fee, so they were wondering if there was anywhere on the island that rents electric guitars?
I've told them it's VERY unlikely, but it's always worth asking the question!
Thanks! Jill

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jake Richter (Moderator - Post #4624) on Tuesday, November 18, 2003 - 6:17 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Drop a note to moogie@moogienation.com and see if Moogie has some ideas (he's a keyboard and drum man himself - he performs almost nightly in various spots around the island).

Jake

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jill Ganderton (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #127) on Tuesday, November 18, 2003 - 8:24 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Thank you Jake, I'll do that. Your help is much appreciated as always!
Cheers,
Jill

Visit: The Bonaire WebCams - Current Bonaire images and weather!
The Bonaire Insider - the latest tourism news about Bonaire
The Bonaire Information Site, InfoBonaire
Search Bonaire - Search top Bonaire Web sites

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration