BonaireTalk Discussion Group
Everything Else Bonaire: Seahorse Love
Bonaire Talk: Everything Else Bonaire: Archives: Archives 1999 - 2004: Archives - 2002-12-02 to 2003-04-29: Seahorse Love
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mickey McCarthy (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #118) on Monday, February 17, 2003 - 9:47 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

I found this in Science in Africa. Great for all Seahorse addicts. http://www.scienceinafrica.co.za/2003/february/shorse.htm
It really shows how much you miss when you don't know what you'r looking at. Mickey

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ida Christie (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #779) on Tuesday, February 18, 2003 - 10:40 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Mickey, Can't believe no responses. I thought the article was good. The male finally pays the price. LOL. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Yana girl (BonaireTalker - Post #61) on Tuesday, February 18, 2003 - 4:06 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Mickey,
Thanks for the Link. I liked reading the article and sent the link on to my school teacher friends.
Yana

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eileen Kimmett (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #683) on Tuesday, February 18, 2003 - 10:03 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

I'll get my husband to read it...

Visit: The Bonaire WebCams - Current Bonaire images and weather!
The Bonaire Insider - the latest tourism news about Bonaire
The Bonaire Information Site, InfoBonaire
Search Bonaire - Search top Bonaire Web sites

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration