BonaireTalk Discussion Group
Everything Else Bonaire: Feb/Mar BT'ers 2003 (#2)
Bonaire Talk: Everything Else Bonaire: Archives: Archives 1999 - 2004: Archives - 2002-12-02 to 2003-04-29: Feb/Mar BT'ers 2003 (#2)
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chet Wood (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #295) on Sunday, January 26, 2003 - 9:11 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hi all,
First, I'll post a copy of the Feb/Mar BT'ers list, then, at the bottom of this post, a attachment of the graphical view.

The list:
*** 2003 Feb/Mar BT’ers ***
Scott & Sharon Barless … 28 Feb -16 March
Joe Berube … 1 Mar - ???
Corney Ann & John Carter … 1-19 March
Joy Clough … 22 Feb – 1 March
Tom Cousino …4 – 12 Feb
Bryan DeFranco … ? Mar (Plaza)
Lise Dews … 1 - 15 Feb
Amy Diehl … ?? March
Darlene Ellis … 1-15 March (Divi)
Josie (& Alan) Estill … 29 Jan – (21 Feb) 12 March
Mary Lou French … ?? Mar
Cindy Gartzke … early Feb
Terri Goettl … 14 – 28 March
Kate Hickson … 18 Feb – 30 March
Angela Holmes … 7 Feb - ??
Stanly A Holz … ?? Feb
Jan Klos … ?? Feb
Mark & Diane Meyer … 29 Jan - ?? (Divi)
Cindy Nolen … ?? Mar
Janette Petersen … ? Mar - ? Mar (Buddy’s)
Jim & Dawna Quigley … 26 Jan – 9 Feb
Jeffrey Rein … ?? Feb
Nadine Rubin … ?? Feb
Lydia S Segal … ?? Feb
Harry Shripka … 19 Feb - ?? (Sand$)
Dan Singleton … 28 Feb - 8 March
Marie Snow … 31 Jan - 7 Feb (Capt. Don’s)
Ginny Stokes … 15 Feb - 1 March
Susan Taft & Mark … 22 Feb- 3 March
Gail the Dux & James Thomas … ?? Feb
Martine Tlouzeau-Jean Paul Godard … ?? Feb
Hanneke Tol … Jan ? – Mar ?
Marco Waagmeester … 24 Feb – 12 Mar (Capt. Don’s)
Diver Debbi & Adam Wetzel … 27 Jan - 5 March
Hillary & Melissa Whyte … 26 Feb – 8 Mar (Divi)
Jean & Chet Wood … 21 Feb - 10 March (Sand$)
Joan & Alan Zale ... 15 – 22 Feb (Sand$)
[26 Jan ‘03]
The Table:

application/vnd.ms-excelTable
ExcelShortTbl.xls (27.6 k)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jeffrey Rein (New BonaireTalk Poster - Post #4) on Sunday, January 26, 2003 - 11:26 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

I will be there feb 17-feb 24

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chet Wood (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #296) on Monday, January 27, 2003 - 8:25 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Thanks Jeffrey, I will update listings before next post

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Susan Taft (New BonaireTalk Poster - Post #84) on Monday, January 27, 2003 - 2:11 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Chet ... Thanks so much for being the "keeper of the list". Mark and I are really looking forward to meeting everyone next month. Chatted with Diver Debbi this weekend before she left our cold and snowy homestate for Bonaire. I have been thinking of her all day today as she makes her way there!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Martin (New BonaireTalk Poster - Post #4) on Monday, January 27, 2003 - 6:03 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

I'll be there with my family February 13-18th ... at the Plaza Resort.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Lise Dews (BonaireTalker - Post #55) on Monday, January 27, 2003 - 6:22 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

I had read somewhere on the board to meet at Gibis on Tuesday nights...will this happen every Tue night in Feb?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Josie (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #738) on Monday, January 27, 2003 - 7:05 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Yes, it will. If no one else turns up, I'll be there!!! Very much looking forward to seeing who's there on February 4. 7pm meeting time. Or, of course, whenever you get there!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jan Klos (New BonaireTalk Poster - Post #173) on Monday, January 27, 2003 - 7:48 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Chet,
Just wanted to mention what an incredible job you do keeping up with all the ongoings of all the arrival dates.
So here's another one to add-- Bob & Jan Klos 2/1/03 - 2/16/03 0n AA and staying at Hamlet Oasis--
Thanks again !!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Lise Dews (BonaireTalker - Post #56) on Tuesday, January 28, 2003 - 8:23 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hi Josie...We will come on Feb. 4th...also had an email from Marie Snow and she is planning on coming. I looked at your photo on your profile page...so hopefully we can "find" each other!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chet Wood (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #300) on Tuesday, January 28, 2003 - 8:26 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Jan & Martin: updates entered!

Martin, for the list, your last name is Beck?

And Jan, it appears that this will be two consecutive years we'll miss meeting by a week.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By seb schulherr (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #429) on Tuesday, January 28, 2003 - 8:57 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Martin Beck? There is a Broadway theater with the same name in NYC, at least until next June when they rename it.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Martin (New BonaireTalk Poster - Post #5) on Tuesday, January 28, 2003 - 11:45 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Actually it's Martin Beckman. I probably need to add my last name to my username here to avoid confusion.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Josie (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #740) on Tuesday, January 28, 2003 - 7:12 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Lisa, you can't see it in the profile pic, but I have short brown (with grey!) hair, and glasses. And Alan has quite grey hair, also with glasses. I'm 5'2", he's 6 ft.

See you a week from today, 7 pm at Gibi's

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Lise Dews (BonaireTalker - Post #57) on Tuesday, January 28, 2003 - 7:51 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Can't wait!! Bob and I look about the same as the photo on our profile page...twins are 2 years older then that photo...don't let the twin thing fool you as they now don't look anything alike..but we they will be with us...guess I should have asked..what is Gibi's? a restaurant or bar? Do they allow children?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Cousino (BonaireTalker - Post #97) on Tuesday, January 28, 2003 - 7:59 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Chet, thanks for putting the list together.

If I can do it I hope to make Gibi's on the 11th.

Josie and all,
If any of you are interested, you are invited to a KADUI Awards Ceremony at Eden Beach just prior to the event at Gibi's. E-mail me and I will fill you in. You can view a brief note on this earlier event by visiting: http://victorysports.net/kaduinews/
Scroll down until you see "Farewell Bonaire" Party.

Tom (aka Tad)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chet Wood (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #301) on Tuesday, January 28, 2003 - 9:52 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hi all,
Since Josie and Alan are to be on their way early tomorrow morning, here are is the latest updates for them: (see below for attached table)
Martin Beckman … 13 – 18 Feb (Plaza)
Joe Berube … 1 Mar - ???
Tom Cousino …4 – 12 Feb
Lise Dews … 1 - 15 Feb
Amy Diehl … ?? March
Robert & Charlotte Fishman … 7 – 19 Feb
Mary Lou French … ?? Mar
Cindy & Greg Gartzke … 12 - 19 Feb
Stanly A Holz … ?? Feb
Jan Klos … 1 - 16 Feb (Hamlet Oasis)
Mark & Diane Meyer/Bob & Ruth Davis … 29 Jan – 7 Feb (Divi)
Damita Lewis … 10 – 15 Feb
Cindy Nolen … ?? Mar
Jeffrey Rein … 17 – 24 Feb
Jake & Linda Richter … all Feb & Mar (@ home)
Jake’s Dad … 27 Feb – 6 Mar
Nadine Rubin … ?? Feb
Lydia S Segal … ?? Feb
Harry Shripka … 19 Feb - ?? (Sand$)
Ginny Stokes … 15 Feb - 1 March
Beth Thomas … 1 – 8 March
[28 Jan ‘03]

application/vnd.ms-exceltable
ExcelShortTbl.xls (28.7 k)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jan Klos (BonaireTalker - Post #174) on Wednesday, January 29, 2003 - 7:05 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Lisa, Are you flying AJ or AA on the 1st

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Marie Snow (New BonaireTalk Poster - Post #3) on Thursday, January 30, 2003 - 2:55 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Josie, Lise, I can't wait to meet both of you. This is our first trip to Bonaire although I'm sure not our last. What type of place is Gibi's? Guess I better go now> We leave in 17 hours, but who's counting?
Marie

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jake Richter (Moderator - Post #3787) on Thursday, January 30, 2003 - 3:55 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Marie,

Gibi's is a local eatery with outdoor seating on folding chairs, at folding tables, under great big sprawling trees.

Great food and great prices (dinner with a couple of drinks is usually about $10-12 including a tip should you choose to leave one). They usually have about a dozen items on the menu, ranging from several different kinds of stew, fried & roasted chicken, fried fish steaks with a great creole sauce, and other local specialties.

If you need directions you can call Gibi's when on-island - 567-0655. If you ask for directions from a local, and they don't know Gibi's for some reason, ask them for directions to China Nobo, which is across the street.

We'll be at Gibi's the next 4 Tuesday nights ourselves. Probably getting there at about 6:30pm or so (except for the 11th when we're going to Bongo's first for Tom Cousino's shindig).

Jake

Jake

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Martin de Weger (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #2180) on Thursday, January 30, 2003 - 3:59 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

That sounds tempting... We will be there (at least in our minds...)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Lise Dews (BonaireTalker - Post #58) on Thursday, January 30, 2003 - 4:28 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

We are flying AJ out of Atlanta on the 1st. Anyone else on that flight or the one out of MBJ? Jake..just wondering...what is the "Tom Cousino's shindig"?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jake Richter (Moderator - Post #3790) on Thursday, January 30, 2003 - 4:37 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

He posted a note around here somewhere that his dive group was having a small party at Bongo's (at Eden Beach) on Feb. 11th at 6pm.

Jake

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Harry Shripka (New BonaireTalk Poster - Post #3) on Thursday, January 30, 2003 - 7:38 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Chet
Harry & Donna Shripka will be at Sand $ from
Feb 19 to March 1. First time visit; hope to meet you.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mary Lou French (New BonaireTalk Poster - Post #10) on Thursday, January 30, 2003 - 8:25 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hi Chet,
Just to fill in the dates for me, March 3-17. Renting Kas Di Ambiente in Belnem. Thanks for keeping a running list. Hope to see some BTers while we are there!
Mary Lou

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Cousino (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #124) on Thursday, January 30, 2003 - 8:47 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hi all,

All of you that are on the island are encouraged to attend this celebration. If Gibi's has room enough, I plan on heading there when my "Farewell Bonaire" and "Awards Ceremony" is
over:-{)} Please join us. I do not know if Diver Debbie, Adam or Josie have internet access and are visiting this board, so if any of you see them, please extend the invitation for me.

Harry,

Glad to hear that you and your lovely bride are finally going to Bonaire. Be prepared to sell your Pizza House and move there:-{)}

Tom
ps. 5 days woooooo-hooooo!!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Susan Taft (BonaireTalker - Post #90) on Thursday, January 30, 2003 - 9:48 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Mary Lou ... we rented Kas di Ambiente last year and really enjoyed it! Have fun! We are leaving Bonaire the day you arrive so will not be able to swap stories.

Tom ... sorry to miss meeting you at Gibi's on the 11th as we will not make it to Gibi's until Feb 25th. Hmmm.... where in Burlington resembles Gibi's??? And are you gloating a bit about your departure date??

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Cousino (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #126) on Friday, January 31, 2003 - 6:42 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Susan MFCA (My Fellow Cheddah Ambassador),

Burlington has no place like Gibi's. Another good reason to escape the cold. Am I right?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chet Wood (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #306) on Friday, January 31, 2003 - 8:32 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Am working on the next update of the Feb/Mar list, probably to be posted tomorrow.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jake Richter (Moderator - Post #3796) on Friday, January 31, 2003 - 8:46 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Tom - can you or someone else coming down shortly see if you can find a USB-based digital film "multi-reader" which supports Memory Sticks, CompactFlash, SmartMedia, and whatever else is out there for digital cameras? Dazzle has one, as does Delkin - Best Buy would probably carry these. Should be about $50 - Michael Gaynor needs at least one for the new Chat 'n Browse store he just opened next to Sand Dollar Grocery (he's offering Internet access, cell phone rentals, digital camera rentals, and also sells local art, including that of my lovely wife :-) )

Jake

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Cousino (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #131) on Friday, January 31, 2003 - 9:07 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Jake,

A friend and I are on it. Will advise you of our luck in finding one soon.

I e-mailed Dan regarding the probe this morning, any idea how the testing is coming along?

Ask Michael if he needs Folger's and which blend. I recommend Green Mountain Coffee Roaster,s (what else) but I remember him posting for Folger's many times since this board started.

I look forward to seeing your talented wife's works in person.

Still have a little room in my extra piece of luggage folks.

Our buddy Bill "O" was in to see me yesterday. Hope one day to have him and the lovely Lisa in tow when I travel to Bonaire.

Till soon - be well,

Tom

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By bob neer (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #653) on Friday, January 31, 2003 - 9:13 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

are we gonna be allowed to dump our sticks somewhere? might be nice if baggage restrictions start to make bringing a laptop a problem...

of course we would also need to be able to look at the pics on something like a 15 TFT (much better than 1.8 LCD or whatever :-))

i guess i would pay...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Cousino (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #132) on Friday, January 31, 2003 - 9:14 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Jake,

My buddy who is in your line of work, just e-mailed me. He is picking one up for me at Staples tomorrow. Whew, that was fast;-{)}

Next?

Tom

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jake Richter (Moderator - Post #3797) on Friday, January 31, 2003 - 9:53 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Bob,

That's one of the services Michael's Chat 'n Browse will be offering - dumping digital film onto CDs.

Jake

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jake Richter (Moderator - Post #3798) on Friday, January 31, 2003 - 9:54 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Tom - excellent! That was fast!

I forwarded your note to Michael and to Dan - so hopefully you'll hear from both regarding your questions.

Jake

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Cousino (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #133) on Friday, January 31, 2003 - 10:14 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Just heard from Dan. He is testing and recoating the probe today.

Keeping my fingers crossed.

One question I have of you "Island" folks, were is it I can find DEET. I just found out my bottle had leaked out. Went to every store here this morning, off course none have it. Got some funny looks to boot - oh well, I am used to that:-{o}

"DEET - Don't go to Nukove without it":-{)}

Off to work now. Only 4 more days, but, who is counting? ME THAT IS WHO! (Gloat, Gloat)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ginny Stokes (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #440) on Friday, January 31, 2003 - 12:02 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Getting close to gloating, too: we leave 2 weeks from today! We do spend one night in Miami so arrive Bonaire on Sat 2/15. "My" group of 6 will be staying at Casa Cia, the blue house on EEG Blvd south of the airport heading toward the BelMar - I think it is #20.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chet Wood (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #307) on Friday, January 31, 2003 - 1:40 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Here's todays updates:
Martin Beckman … 13 – 18 Feb (Plaza)
Joe Berube … 1 Mar - ???
Tom Cousino …4 – 12 Feb
Lise Dews … 1 - 15 Feb
Amy Diehl … ?? March
Robert & Charlotte Fishman … 7 – 19 Feb
Mary Lou French … 3 - 17 March (Kas Di Ambiente)
Cindy & Greg Gartzke … 12 - 19 Feb
Stanly A Holz … ?? Feb
Stef & Scott Jarrell … 12 – 19 March
Jan Klos … 1 - 16 Feb (Hamlet Oasis)
Mark & Diane Meyer/Bob & Ruth Davis … 29 Jan – 7 Feb (Divi)
Damita Lewis … 10 – 15 Feb
Cindy Nolen … ?? Mar
Jeffrey Rein … 17 – 24 Feb
Jake & Linda Richter … all Feb & Mar (@ home)
Jake’s Dad … 27 Feb – 6 Mar
Nadine Rubin … ?? Feb
Lydia S Segal … ?? Feb
Harry Shripka … 19 Feb – 1 March (Sand$)
Ginny Stokes … 15 Feb - 1 March (Casa Cia)
Beth Thomas … 1 – 8 March
[31 Jan ‘03]

application/vnd.ms-exceltable
ExcelShortTbl.xls (28.2 k)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Stef Jarrell (BonaireTalker - Post #20) on Friday, January 31, 2003 - 3:21 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hi Chet - Hi All! popping over from the webcam chat to give you our dates and start seeing what's happening!

My husband (Scott) and I will be staying at Buddy's from March 12 to the 19th. We both, like Mary Lou French, will be celebrating our birthdays... the BIG FOUR OH for all of us! We don't know Mary Lou yet, but hey.. there's a kindred spirit in celebrating such a momentous event together!

Looking forward to the visit!

Stef

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Susan Taft (BonaireTalker - Post #92) on Friday, January 31, 2003 - 10:07 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hey Ginny ... guess two weeks is within gloating range (that means that in one week I can start to gloat!) Will you be at Gibi's on Feb 25? Mark and I are taking our first trip to Colorado this summer (our first land-locked vacation in a long time) and would love to get some insider tips!

Chet ... I love that you are pc and have listed us as Susan Taft and Mark as I have never given any indication of our relationship! But it is Ok if you are ever doing another update and change it to Susan and Mark Taft as we have been happily married for 29 years!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chet Wood (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #309) on Saturday, February 1, 2003 - 9:52 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Susan,
Done!
Will show-up on updates later today.
Also, later today I'll post a NEWS FLASH! (about party/pot-luck/BBQ instigated by Josie)

Anybody else who wants further (or less) info to show-up on the lists, either post here or send e-mail.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By hillary whyte (New BonaireTalk Poster - Post #18) on Saturday, February 1, 2003 - 10:24 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Chet, Jake, Darlene, et al,
All the paperwork has been filed for Melissa & I to be wed on 3/3. Sunset, no doubt. On the beach. We will let everyone know the exact beach & exact time next week.
It has been an interesting journey so far (such as getting Apostille's via The State Dept., etc...).
Am I going to overheat in a black suit? (that's fabric, by the way, not neoprene).
Less than a month to our arrival!

Hill & Melissa

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Martin de Weger (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #2231) on Saturday, February 1, 2003 - 1:33 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hilary, did you get the arrangements with Marvel? We had almost a daily contact the last week in order to get our paperwork done, but it has been done, and now, just wait for a few months and then it's hello married live! :-)

Enjoy your day!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chet Wood (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #312) on Saturday, February 1, 2003 - 7:15 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

With today's Shuttle disaster, I'll wait 'till tomorrow for updates and announcement.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Lydia S. Segal (BonaireTalker - Post #45) on Saturday, February 1, 2003 - 9:27 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hi

We are arriving Feb 12 , leaving March 1
Staying at the lighthouse for the fist 10 days
and at Bruce's Carib Inn for the last week.

Hope the Tuesday evening at Gibis is still happening
the second half of the month. Lydia

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Superturtle (BonaireTalker - Post #12) on Saturday, February 1, 2003 - 10:39 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Greetings, Chet...and all others.

Chet this may be difficult to add to your March list, but here goes: :-)

March 15 - 29, 8 members of Toronto Super Turtles Dive Club;
Rod n Val (Plaza)
Rick & Cindy, Steve, Michael, Jan (him) and ME!! - Bill aka superturtle - at Caribbean Court

Hope to make Gibi's myself and hopefully drag the others along - or maybe "borrow" a bicycle if I have to :-)

See you then!! :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chet Wood (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #313) on Sunday, February 2, 2003 - 9:07 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Lydia, Gibi's on Tuesday evenings is an open invitation for every Tuesday during Feb/March (and could certainly continue year-round if people just keep showing-up).

Superturtle Bill, I'll get you all on the list somehow.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By hillary whyte (BonaireTalker - Post #19) on Sunday, February 2, 2003 - 9:45 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Martin,
We used Corinne Gerhertz (spell check?) from Bonaire Tours. I appreciate the initial lead you gave me for Marvel Tromp. I left the decision making to Melissa.
We're both so excited about the trip that we blew off skiing this wk-end to shop at several dive shops in our area....Lots of dry suits on display. (Most of the waters here are frozen) Speedos were half price!
Cheers!
Hill

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Cousino (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #152) on Sunday, February 2, 2003 - 10:24 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hill,

You posted "I left the decision making to Melissa", you are wise beyond your years.

Wishing you folks many happy and fulfilling years together.

Tom

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By hillary whyte (BonaireTalker - Post #20) on Sunday, February 2, 2003 - 10:42 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Tom,
It's taken me 45 years to decide on not deciding!
I see you're heading down real soon...Enjoy!

Hill

Visit: The Bonaire WebCams - Current Bonaire images and weather!
The Bonaire Insider - the latest tourism news about Bonaire
The Bonaire Information Site, InfoBonaire
Search Bonaire - Search top Bonaire Web sites

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration