BonaireTalk Discussion Group
Everything Else Bonaire: May and June visitors
Bonaire Talk: Everything Else Bonaire: Archives: Archives 1999 - 2004: Archives - 2002-12-02 to 2003-04-29: May and June visitors
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Martin de Weger on Wednesday, January 22, 2003 - 9:36 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

On special request, I'll start a list with who'll be on the island in May and June 2003. You can post here when you're arriving, where you're staying and when you're leaving.

Let me be the first:

Jake and Linda: all ready there, Kaya Rotterdam, not leaving.
Angela and Martin Arriving may 28-th, Staying at the Caribbean Court, leaving June 10-th.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chet Wood on Wednesday, January 22, 2003 - 1:41 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Ahhhhhhhh! You've now made it a tradition, you will be expected to do this every year. :)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Meryl Virga on Wednesday, January 22, 2003 - 1:46 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Martin,,,as of right now our plans are for May 24th to May 31st...It will be Steve,myself, Sharon (Steve's sister and her husband Mark) we will be staying at Belmar....Wow...our trips finally overlap! We may have to change it to July if our house is not built in time though!! My fingers are crossed!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rog & Karen Huff on Wednesday, January 22, 2003 - 2:51 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

We will be arriving on June 25 and stay through July 9th at Belmar (our 7th trip to Bonaire and 4th time at Belmar)...already counting the days!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kevin Mac on Wednesday, January 22, 2003 - 3:01 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hi folks,

Claire and I are tentative for June 20 to the 28th. I'm trying to line things up for staying at the BelMar. Looks like we may bump into Roger and Karen.

Kevin

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Peter Cabus on Wednesday, January 22, 2003 - 3:45 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Martin,

we (Liesbeth and Peter) will be on island from March 30 till May 12 staying at Villa Dorado.

Cheers.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Linnea Wijkhof-Wimberly on Wednesday, January 22, 2003 - 4:18 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

My sister and I will be on island May 31 thru June 14. I, at least plan on attending your wedding and post-nuptial potluck. I can do my left coast cabrito stoba, or I can use chicken or beef, if a big chunk of cabrito is not easily available.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Carole Baker on Wednesday, January 22, 2003 - 6:15 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Joe and I will be arriving May 24 and leaving :( June 7 and will be at the Divi Flamingo Beach Resort for the entire time. Carole

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Geologydave on Thursday, January 23, 2003 - 12:14 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Dave and I will not be there

Vort

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Carole Baker on Thursday, January 23, 2003 - 10:58 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

One vort.....

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By clint harsch on Thursday, January 23, 2003 - 2:51 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

I was wondering where Vort was. Must be very good at not falling into cyber traps!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Martin de Weger on Thursday, January 23, 2003 - 2:59 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Chet, If this is a tradition now, I'll quit after this year. Being a married man gives such a big load at your sholders, I could not spare the time for this anymore... :)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chet Wood on Friday, January 24, 2003 - 8:27 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

OK Martin, just schedule your trip next year in the Feb/Mar time frame and I'll handle the list.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Martin de Weger on Friday, January 24, 2003 - 10:42 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Chet, another way could be you reschedule so you'll be there when we are... :)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bea and Marvin Jones on Friday, January 24, 2003 - 6:29 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Martin -

Bea and Marvin Jones will be there May 6 - May 20, staying at Happy Holiday Homes.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Niki Harris (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #642) on Tuesday, January 28, 2003 - 10:05 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

May 24 - June 14 for Niki and Bob. First week Sorobon. Then two weeks in a bungalow with diving from the back steps, (that being the thing that fills me with glee whenever I think about it - having driven our gear and sweaty selves over from the windward side for every other dive since time began.)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Meryl Virga (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3085) on Wednesday, January 29, 2003 - 12:07 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Niki...what flight are you on...Air jamaica? We seem to be arriving on the same day.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Carole Baker (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #1924) on Wednesday, January 29, 2003 - 12:27 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Yup, looks like we will be seeing each other on the MB to Bonaire connection on May 24! All jet-lagged at the same time, but all very, very excited and happy to be arriving in Bonaire, as well. I'll bet there will be a lot of BT'ers on AJ's flight that day. Anyone else leaving out of Newark on 5-24 via AJ?

Where is the bungalow, Niki? Sounds terrific and so convenient for you, too. Very neat! Carole

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Meryl Virga (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3088) on Wednesday, January 29, 2003 - 10:34 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Carole...great you guys are coming in the same time also....I will be the one still dribbling from the morphine drip.....I will apologize for my condition now! :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ken & Lisa (New BonaireTalk Poster - Post #142) on Wednesday, January 29, 2003 - 11:12 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Lisa and I will be there 6/11-6/28.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Martin de Weger (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #2170) on Wednesday, January 29, 2003 - 12:58 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Shame on me, we are leaving june 16-th....

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Martin de Weger (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #2171) on Wednesday, January 29, 2003 - 1:17 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Here is the list:

application/vnd.ms-excellist
index.xls (19.5 k)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chet Wood (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #304) on Wednesday, January 29, 2003 - 1:44 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hi Martin
The 'attach' function sure does make it easy to post the lists! I'm sure glad I re-read the 'Formatting' info again and realized (remembered) we had the 'attach' function available.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Niki Harris (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #643) on Wednesday, January 29, 2003 - 2:35 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Meryl, yes, AirJamaica. I had made the hotel plans months ago, but as of yesterday I hadn't actually made the flight reservations. I pictured all of BT squeezing onto that flight and realized I'd better hurry up. Midnight, I was on the phone to Delta (3am for the operator in Atlanta) and locked it in. It sounded like we got the last two seats together on the MB/BON leg. The price from Oregon was less than last year! I couldn't believe it.

Shame on you, Martin. Look at it this way, you just gained 6 days -- in your mind, a windfall!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Martin de Weger (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #2172) on Wednesday, January 29, 2003 - 2:47 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Chet, it's great. I think it's to large to put it on a web site, this is much easier...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Martin de Weger (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #2173) on Wednesday, January 29, 2003 - 2:53 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Niki, I think I was thinking about the first day as a married man....

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kevin Mac (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #409) on Wednesday, January 29, 2003 - 3:02 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hey Ken:

Claire and I are going to be there 6/20to 6/28. Where are you staying.

All: I have been on the phone with Air Jamaica today. ( got a break from the mine) They have finally gotten their schedule for the summer. looks like Wednesday, Friday and Saturday flights only to Bonaire. I don't know about coming from other parts of the country but AJ seems to have the best schedule and the least hassle.

Kevin

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kevin Mac (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #410) on Wednesday, January 29, 2003 - 3:04 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Oh I forgot to mention the free Red Stripe and Champagne

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Niki Harris (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #645) on Wednesday, January 29, 2003 - 3:13 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Martin, it's always advantageous to burn that date into your mind, so they say. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ken & Lisa (BonaireTalker - Post #143) on Wednesday, January 29, 2003 - 4:34 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

slight change :-)

6/4 thru 6/21

I guess I was looking at the calendar cross-eyed.

Staying at the Divi.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Carole Baker (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #1927) on Wednesday, January 29, 2003 - 10:24 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

You are sooo good, Martin! Such a clever and talented fellow! I tried to "save" the list but was unable to do so. Thanks for keeping track of everyone...tough task especially when you are planning and anticipating your wedding. Thanks for keeping score for us. Carole

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Martin de Weger (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #2175) on Thursday, January 30, 2003 - 8:41 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

List updated.

index.xls (19.5 k)

Carole, I started blushing... Here's another tip, just for you... If you right-click the list and choose for save as... You can save the list on your computer...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Carole Baker (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #1935) on Thursday, January 30, 2003 - 1:40 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Thanks, Martin! :-) Carole

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ken & Lisa (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #144) on Friday, January 31, 2003 - 12:28 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

what have I missed? What is the red for on 6/9 and 6/10?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Martin de Weger (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #2187) on Friday, January 31, 2003 - 5:40 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

The red is for 2 special events. june 9-th is the day Angela and I will get married on Bonaire and the 10-th is the day we'll be having a BBQ to celebrate this with all our BT friends.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ken & Lisa (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #145) on Friday, January 31, 2003 - 2:53 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

congrats on the big event.

Is the BBQ at Jake and Linda's? or elsewhere?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Marisa Thompson (BonaireTalker - Post #11) on Friday, January 31, 2003 - 3:19 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

My boyfriend and I will be there the last week of June 27 thru July 5th and will stay at the Plaza Resort! Can't wait. We are pretty new at diving and this is our 2nd big trip together. We do have about 30 dives under our belts, but can't wait for more! Bonaire or Bust!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jake Richter (Moderator - Post #3802) on Friday, January 31, 2003 - 3:52 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Seeing as I'm best man for Martin's wedding, it probably is one of my responsibilities to host the BBQ ;-)

Jake

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Martin de Weger (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #2226) on Friday, January 31, 2003 - 5:08 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Jake, on behalf of both Angela and yours truly, thank you for knowing your responsibilities as a best man.

We will discus the details by email. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Renea (BonaireTalker - Post #17) on Saturday, February 1, 2003 - 5:29 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

My husband and I will be there May 17th - May 24th....can't wait, this will be our 5th visit to Bonaire!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Renea (BonaireTalker - Post #18) on Saturday, February 1, 2003 - 5:30 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

My husband and I will be there May 17th - May 24th....can't wait, this will be our 5th visit to Bonaire! We will be staying at Buddy Dive.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Cynthia Brown (New BonaireTalk Poster - Post #3) on Sunday, February 2, 2003 - 1:53 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hi Martin

Add us to the list. Peter and I will be on island May 16th to May 30th. We'll be staying at Don's. Lisa Austin, Steff Korsage (from last year) will be joining us, as will our friend Pat S from Baltimore.

By the way, HI NICKI and CAROLE, I've de-lurked again. Hoping to see all of you.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Carole Baker (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1963) on Sunday, February 2, 2003 - 2:34 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Lots of us will be on island all at the same time...definitely have to plan something for at least one evening out as a group....what'dya all think??? Carole and Joe

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Niki Harris (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #653) on Sunday, February 2, 2003 - 3:24 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hi Cynthia, I remember you. :-) Isn't it great to be returning for another unsurpassable vacation? Carole, you put together an evening and we will materialize! (Aren't I the non-hostess? Just want to run on a lower speed down there, ya know.)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Carole Baker (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1966) on Sunday, February 2, 2003 - 3:35 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Anyone out there for May/June want to plan this year's pig out? Joe and I went into high gear arranging, cooking and cleaning up for last year's blow out at Michael's place....anyone wish to run with the baton this year? Might be easiest just to pick a "common" date (late May?) and then phone up a place to let them know there will be "x" number of folks arriving at "x" hour, etc??? Anyone want to run with the football this year?? Carole

PS We really, really need Lorraine and Jim Meadows to host the best damn parties on the island, but they will be there in April this year...boohoo for us, but great for them...they really, really need to be on Bonaire this year after what they have been through with 9-11 and all. cb

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Al Schroedel (New BonaireTalk Poster - Post #21) on Monday, February 3, 2003 - 12:10 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

My wife, Gloria, and I will be making our 13th consecutive visit to Bonaire 6/14-6/28. Staying @ Lions Dive.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Yana girl (BonaireTalker - Post #54) on Tuesday, February 4, 2003 - 5:54 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

We will be in Bonaire June 4-11. Yana, CB, Jonathan, Erin, Jennifer, and Alexis staying at Caribbean Court!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Martin de Weger (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #2246) on Tuesday, February 4, 2003 - 6:25 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Yana, we'll see each other often. We are there as well...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Yana girl (BonaireTalker - Post #55) on Wednesday, February 5, 2003 - 5:08 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Martin,
Looking forward to meeting you and Angela. Caribbean Court is our favorite place to stay. Congratulations to you and Angela on your upcoming marriage. Let us know if you need any last minute help for anything.
Yana

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Martin de Weger (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #2249) on Wednesday, February 5, 2003 - 5:17 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Yana, How often have you been there? It's our fifth visit there. I know Bert from Holland, he used to be one of my dive buddies here. I can't wait to get back... If there is something, we'll let you know, thanx!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Yana girl (BonaireTalker - Post #56) on Wednesday, February 5, 2003 - 5:57 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Martin,
This will be our 4th stay at Caribbean Court. We finally "discovered" Bonaire in Jan 2001. Here's what our dive sked has looked like since then....
Jan 2001 Bonaire Caribbean Court/PhotoTours
Jun 2001 Bonaire Caribbean Court/PhotoTours
Aug 2001 Belize
Jan 2002 Bonaire Caribbean Court/PhotoTours
Mar 2002 Bahamas
Jun 2002 Bahamas
We strayed from the path.....
Sep 2002 Bonaire Lighthouse Reef/PhotoTours
Jan 2003 Bonaire CoCo Palms/PhotoTours
We will be back To Caribbean Court in Jun 03.
We do like all the people at Caribbean Court. Bert and Clark have always made our stay great. You can never say enough nice things about the Crew at PhotoTours. I have spoiled my neices and nephews by bringing them to Bonaire to learn to dive. I guess you can say we are addicted to Bonaire.
Yana

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kitty @ CrystalVisions (BonaireTalker - Post #178) on Thursday, February 6, 2003 - 8:40 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Martin! Hi Ya former neighbour!

We're still looking for a home, so you're list will be updated with our address within the coming month. Right now it's Port Bonaire. We're looking at something (a house, that is :-)) that's on walking distance from Caribbean Court (and Plaza and Solar - meaning: yippee). Still a lot to be done, though, and not sure yet we'll be renting it...

So, how's chilly Holland? :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Martin de Weger (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #2252) on Thursday, February 6, 2003 - 5:39 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hi Kitty,

Good to know you guys are OK... If there is a problem, we can bring you guys a woondoos from perron 0 :-)

We had a lot of snow recently, your place really looked nice. It's not chilly, it's freezing cold here, the complex has a lot icy-spots... You know, like from us to the garage and ... What am I babling about, you don't want to know... :-)

Best of luck with the house hunt!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gail Currie (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #399) on Thursday, February 13, 2003 - 11:49 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Bea & Marvin - looks like our paths may cross once again. Don't know if you remember our Bonaire/Colorado BBQ at our house but we'll (Bob & Gail Currie) will be in Bonaire April 26 to May 10. From May 3-10 we'll be at Carib Inn. The first week we're at Sorobon. Guess our visit overlaps the April and May lists.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Barry Baker (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #417) on Thursday, February 13, 2003 - 3:13 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hello Gail from Sherry and Barry Baker. We do remember the Bonaire/Colorado BBQ. Hope you guys are doing well. Have fun on your trip...

Aquaman

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Yana girl (BonaireTalker - Post #59) on Thursday, February 13, 2003 - 5:04 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Martin,
Our group just grew. Add 2 more! Joan & Elaine.
Yana

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bea and Marvin Jones (BonaireTalker - Post #36) on Thursday, February 13, 2003 - 5:53 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Gail -

Sure we remember the BT party. Thanks again for hosting it. It was fun to meet other visitors to Bonaire.

Bea

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jon Lehman (New BonaireTalk Poster - Post #3) on Thursday, February 13, 2003 - 5:53 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

We'll be at Buddy Dive with a group May 31-June 7.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Meryl Virga (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3128) on Monday, February 17, 2003 - 4:02 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Martin...we are cancelling....1st time in many years..but all this bad weather on the east coast has put our house building plans quite a bit behind.....We are rescheduling our normal end of May trip to July...(so far! the weather can't stay this way for long can it?) This will also push our usual November trip to after New Years....still hopeing Steve will fit one in end of Sept.....we will see.....gonna miss you guys....guess I have to start a July thread!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Carole Baker (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #2049) on Monday, February 17, 2003 - 8:46 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Sniffle, sniffle....that's sad news for all of us, Meryl! You definitely brighten up my day when I see you guys on Bonaire and at the airport. You have to do what you have to do...everything happens for a reason, too. We will miss you, but you will get there eventually and have a great time and will be more relaxed with the big project out of the way. Good luck with the house building...it has been a rough winter for us, hasn't it!? Here's a shot of Joe in our apartment parking lot this afternoon....it was about 2:30 then and the snow is still coming down up here in Morritown, NJ..it is now about 8:pm. When will it ever end!??? Spring MUST be coming soon!! CaroleJoe

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Meryl Virga (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3129) on Wednesday, February 19, 2003 - 12:26 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Amazing isn't it! How did he get the windshield wipers to stick up like that! Gonna miss you guys...but I doubt that they can get the place built in 2months....we will see! Good luck shoveling...and be careful of the ice!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Faith M. Senie (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #331) on Wednesday, February 19, 2003 - 8:43 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

He probably put the wipers that way before it started snowing. Seems to be a popular thing to do around here right before storms, for some reason. I don't bother because I don't see where it does anything for me other than leave the things where my elbow can catch 'em...

Faith

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Carole Baker (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #2058) on Wednesday, February 19, 2003 - 7:09 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Faith, it's supposed to keep the blades from freezing to the windshield. You are correct...the are placed in the "upright" position pre-storm. We used to be the only ones who did it around here and now I noticed quite a few more in our lot before the "Big One" hit this past weekend. Monkey see, Monkey do??? Or are they all "privy" to the "why" of it all....one can only wonder. LOL. What a year....please let us have a Spring...and not go right into one hundred degree days again as we did last year. Please, please, please!! Carole

PS They brought in the front end loader today to move and haul the snow mountains out of our lot...to the rescue!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bethany Lee (New BonaireTalk Poster - Post #7) on Tuesday, February 25, 2003 - 11:16 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hello-
My husband and I are newbies to Bonaire and this board. Hope you don't mind me adding our names to your list. We are Montgomery and Bethany Lee and we will be there May 23 through May 30!!!! I CANNOT WAIT! We have our airline reservations but we're still not sure where we'll be staying. Hope to meet some of you on our trip!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Yana girl (BonaireTalker - Post #72) on Friday, February 28, 2003 - 10:00 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Good Morning Martin,
Our group is now formed. There will be 11 of us and we have moved our accomodations from Caribbean Court to Belmar. Our dates are June 4-11. We still hope to meet you and Angela. The offer still stands if you need any help with anything while planning your upcoming event. Our numbers are 9 divers (3 newbies and 6 seasoned) and 2 snorklers (aka the cooks). Here are our names..
Yana & Craig, Jacksonville, NC
Joan & Lexi, St Augustine, FL
MaryPat & Jennifer, Jacksonville, FL
Elaine, Columbia, SC
Erin & Jonathan, Auburn, AL
Melissa & Mark, Toronto, Ontario
Yana

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Martin de Weger (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #2308) on Monday, March 3, 2003 - 10:31 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Meryl, Too bad we will not see you on Bonaire.
Yana, we'll see you at Photo Tours.

Here's the new list

index.xls (22.0 k)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Meryl Virga (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3154) on Wednesday, March 5, 2003 - 12:13 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Martin at least we can see you on the cams...want many wedding pixs! Our builder told us today that our new settlement date should be between May 17th and 27th.....sooooo glad we changed our vacation plans and still can get credit for another trip date.....we will probably be going in July.....or maybe hold out for the Sept Wedding....still too soon to tell......gonna miss you guys...first time in 5 years we will not be there in May!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Martin de Weger (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #2318) on Thursday, March 6, 2003 - 2:08 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Meryl, that's true. We'll post a bunch nice pic's. Are you gone get married on Bonaire as well?? Jake is getting experienced as a best man. First Hillary & Melissa, next Angela & me, than you guys... :-)

Visit: The Bonaire WebCams - Current Bonaire images and weather!
The Bonaire Insider - the latest tourism news about Bonaire
The Bonaire Information Site, InfoBonaire
Search Bonaire - Search top Bonaire Web sites

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration