BonaireTalk Discussion Group
Accommodations: Any ideas?
Bonaire Talk: Accommodations: Any ideas?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Esko (New BonaireTalk Poster - Post #9) on Saturday, April 16, 2011 - 5:59 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hello to Bonaire and to whereever you sit and read this;o)

Hardly returned home and alreadymaking plans to come back in September or October.

Does anyone have an idea if there are accommodations that charge per person, not per appartement? As i am probably travelling alone that would be a slight advantage ;o)

Thanks for your help, as i did not find one yet via internet.

Regards from Germany

Esko

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Scubagirl M (BonaireTalker - Post #44) on Wednesday, April 20, 2011 - 11:02 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Not too sure about that, but i know that some places have special pricing for those traveling solo in September. Buddy Dive used to do that anyway and I think a couple of the other resorts.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chris (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #371) on Monday, April 25, 2011 - 3:34 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

www.lizardinnbonaire.com
Walking distance to downtown

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Josie (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1504) on Monday, April 25, 2011 - 7:15 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Check out Bonaire Town Homes --- they have one bedroom units and are very reasonable. It's a price just per apartment.
www.bonairetownhomes.com

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Thorpe, (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #801) on Monday, April 25, 2011 - 8:34 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Esko,
Try the Black Durgon, on the water and very reasonable!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Yuval Erlich (BonaireTalker - Post #36) on Saturday, April 30, 2011 - 7:13 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Esko,
I usually travel alone in September [as I will do this coming September as well]. Last time I have stayed at the Wannadive Hut. Very reasonably priced, clean, basic and fun crowd. If you are not looking for any luxury, I would highly recommend it.
Best,
Yuval

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Visit: The Bonaire WebCams - Current Bonaire images and weather!
The Bonaire Insider - the latest tourism news about Bonaire
The Bonaire Information Site, InfoBonaire
Search Bonaire - Search top Bonaire Web sites

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration