BonaireTalk Discussion Group
Accommodations: Bonaire Seaside Apartments
Bonaire Talk: Accommodations: Bonaire Seaside Apartments
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Karen Dancheck (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #157) on Tuesday, March 29, 2011 - 1:16 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Has anyone stayed here?
http://www.bonaireseasideapartments.com

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Elizabeth Barna (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #121) on Wednesday, March 30, 2011 - 5:10 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Every year. Love it there. Do you have any specific questions?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Karen Dancheck (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #159) on Wednesday, March 30, 2011 - 11:27 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Place looks super nice! We are coming for 2 weeks in June. Two of us in a 1 bedroom. Would rather stay on one of the upper floors rather than on the ground floor. Do you have a preference?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Perkins (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #314) on Thursday, March 31, 2011 - 8:01 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Definitely like the first floor--not the ground floor--called the second floor in the USA.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mellen (BonaireTalker - Post #40) on Tuesday, April 5, 2011 - 7:58 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Elizabeth,
I have sent a PM with some specific questions. Many thanks!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Deana Alexander (BonaireTalker - Post #35) on Wednesday, April 13, 2011 - 8:02 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

We will be there the second week in May in a 1 bedroom and on the ground floor in front of the pool. Is there a problem with being located there? Is there somewhere to hang our wet stuff? I was thinking I didn't want to climb stairs but maybe I should reconsider. Help please.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By ***Ron Gould*** (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #2369) on Wednesday, April 13, 2011 - 8:25 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Deana, are you flying the redeye to Bonaire out of Houston the 13th? If so we will seeya on the plane... Ron

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Trish (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #155) on Friday, April 15, 2011 - 12:43 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

I will see you on the 13th redeye Ron :o)

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Visit: The Bonaire WebCams - Current Bonaire images and weather!
The Bonaire Insider - the latest tourism news about Bonaire
The Bonaire Information Site, InfoBonaire
Search Bonaire - Search top Bonaire Web sites

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration