BonaireTalk Discussion Group
Accommodations: Join us on Bonaire June 25- July2
Bonaire Talk: Accommodations: Join us on Bonaire June 25- July2
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By bob fraser (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #223) on Friday, April 8, 2011 - 3:30 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Join us on Bonaire June 25- July2
The ScubaBoard sub-forum, DNY is hosting a great trip to Bonaire this June 25- July 2 and we have room for another 8 to 12 people! We already have divers from all over the country joining us and we still have room for more!

We are staying at The Plaza, and the price is a great deal! $620 pp, quad occupancy. Package includes:

7 nights at The Plaza Resort
6 days unlimited shore diving
4 door go anywhere truck for every 4 divers
Free Nitrox
Free Breakfast
Rum Party
BBQ
Transport to and from Bonaire Airport
(non divers are @$142 less)

We also have had some more perks added: 6 free one tank boat dives, as well as one night dive.

And, DNY has decided this is a not for profit trip, so the "comps. price of one quad refunded to us for every 7 we fill, will be divided equally by all participants, so the final price will be less than the $620 listed

We would love to have more of our SB friends join us. We do have an April 25 deadline, after which the extra quads that we have reserved may be gone.

Join a great group of people for a fun week of fabulous diving, and fun, relaxing SI.

Moderators please feel free to move this. not really sure where it should go.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim Newton (New BonaireTalk Poster - Post #9) on Friday, April 8, 2011 - 6:23 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Bob is right. We have a great group of divers, and friends, at a fabulous price, and we still have room for a few more.

Join most of us on ScubaBoard to learn more about our trip, and who is coming.

Contact: Donna @ donna@caradonna.com ,as Donna at Caradonna Dive Travel handling all of our reservations.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bud Gillan (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #425) on Monday, April 11, 2011 - 1:25 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Bob,
So you will be on/under Bonaire during the 7th Annual Jellyfish Jamboree and the Alatina Outreach, June 17-31.

Bud

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By bob fraser (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #224) on Monday, April 11, 2011 - 1:56 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Well Bud I will be there then. Must admit I know nothing about 7th Annual Jellyfish Jamboree and the Alatina Outreach. you can fill me in though?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim Newton (New BonaireTalk Poster - Post #10) on Tuesday, April 12, 2011 - 7:54 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

What is a Jellyfish Jamboree?

If Jellyfish Jamboree involves wrestling jellyfish I think I shall pass. My son tried that on one night dive, and much as Bonaire has great medical facilities I would rather have spent our time and money elsewhere on Bonaire on that trip.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By bob fraser (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #226) on Wednesday, April 27, 2011 - 9:10 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

LAST CALL

One more diver for Bonaire June 25- July 2
DNY has one more space available for our Plaza package, June 25 to July 2.

Fantastic deal for some great diving. $620, includes a heck of a lot for this price. See post #1 of this thread for info
We have one space to fill out our last quad. After that we can only accept groups of 4(full quads) if anyone else wishes to join us, and take advantage of this deal.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Visit: The Bonaire WebCams - Current Bonaire images and weather!
The Bonaire Insider - the latest tourism news about Bonaire
The Bonaire Information Site, InfoBonaire
Search Bonaire - Search top Bonaire Web sites

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration