BonaireTalk Discussion Group
Accommodations: Remember Room #'ing at BOA?
Bonaire Talk: Accommodations: Remember Room #'ing at BOA?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Little Bus...Dianna Rides the Little Bus (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #639) on Saturday, April 2, 2011 - 2:04 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hi Y'all

can anyone remember the room numbering sequence at BOA? We seem to be in debate at our house.. Specifically - can anyone remember the room numbers on the ground floor - 2 over (not directly next to Bobbejans? Stupid thing is I cant even remember if I have our old mnumber right & that was on the 2nd (1st euro I think) floor!!
We liked that side (ummm.....south??)- hope to get the room we(Locky & Deano) saw.. but whatever is good..
Cheers

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Peter Oliveira (LBR28) (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #106) on Saturday, April 2, 2011 - 9:13 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Perhaps you can contact SunRentals directly. I am certain they will answer any questions you have about BOA. info@SunRentalsBonaire.com

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Little Bus...Dianna Rides the Little Bus (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #640) on Saturday, April 2, 2011 - 11:48 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hi Peter,
thanks - I just didnt want to "bug" Dennis & Muys - I think its #5 we want - but whichever s fine.. I thinbk we were in 7 last year...but I forget,,,maybe it was 12...DUH..

Cheers

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By KOB (LBR32) (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #560) on Saturday, April 2, 2011 - 4:04 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

#1 is bottom south, #12 (I think) is top north. The numbering starts at #1 moves north across the bottom to #6, then top south is #7 and moves north across the top to #12.

(Message edited by kob159014 on April 2, 2011)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By ***Ron Gould*** (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #2367) on Saturday, April 2, 2011 - 4:51 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Dianna, you were in #7 on the 1st level(2 floor). the ground level IS FROM SOUTH TO NORTH 123456, 1ST LEVEL IS SOUTH TO NORTH 789101112, AND THE PENTHOUSE IS 14. (UNLUCKY TO CALL IT 13)

(Message edited by ronindiana on April 2, 2011)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Little Bus...Dianna Rides the Little Bus (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #642) on Saturday, April 2, 2011 - 11:17 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Awesome & helpful! KOB& Ron!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!
Ron thanks so much again!! So sorry we will be missing you and Diane - we had so little time last year...This is our "real" trip :D

I will whine & cajole Dennis & Muys for #2 :O

Thanks again yall!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By ***Ron Gould*** (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #2368) on Sunday, April 3, 2011 - 10:16 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Have a good trip, maybe next time... Ron

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Visit: The Bonaire WebCams - Current Bonaire images and weather!
The Bonaire Insider - the latest tourism news about Bonaire
The Bonaire Information Site, InfoBonaire
Search Bonaire - Search top Bonaire Web sites

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration