BonaireTalk Discussion Group
Accommodations: Carribean Court Condos?
Bonaire Talk: Accommodations: Carribean Court Condos?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jes S. (New BonaireTalk Poster - Post #9) on Tuesday, March 22, 2011 - 2:28 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hey there..
Just wondering if anyone on the forums has stayed in the Carribean court condos? We're coming for a month and are having a bit of a go trying to find alot of information on this place.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Renee (BonaireTalker - Post #83) on Tuesday, March 22, 2011 - 6:55 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

I think they are the condos just next to Plaza Resort, on the waterway behind Plaza. We have driven into their units many times on our last trip because they had a small dive shop at the far end. The condos looked OK, not luxury but clean looking from the outside. It appeared that you can park our car right by your own condo with plenty of room for your car. The area is in a good part of the island, convenient since it's right in the south edge of town. Easy access to the main island road. Don't know what the insides look like though. You might want to ask the management company to emai you some pics.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Marji Keith (BonaireTalker - Post #46) on Thursday, March 24, 2011 - 11:14 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

I own several apartments at Caribbean Court and live there as well. If you would like info you can see the two ads I have either on vrbo.com or vacationrentals.com. The ads you see on those sites at Caribbean Court are for my apartments and you can contact me there (www.vrbo.com/101320). I think you may be talking about the new villas which are on the road. I own apts that are on the canals not the new construction on the road but I'd be happy to answer questions you have either way.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Karen Dancheck (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #163) on Sunday, April 10, 2011 - 9:30 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

We stayed at one of Marji's places (above post) a few years ago. LOVED IT! Super quite! Great view of the lagoon...close to town. We dove with Tropical Divers across the street. Fabulous dive operation!

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Visit: The Bonaire WebCams - Current Bonaire images and weather!
The Bonaire Insider - the latest tourism news about Bonaire
The Bonaire Information Site, InfoBonaire
Search Bonaire - Search top Bonaire Web sites

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration