BonaireTalk Discussion Group
Accommodations: Looking for Housemates for July!
Bonaire Talk: Accommodations: Looking for Housemates for July!
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Marc Mercier (New BonaireTalk Poster - Post #6) on Friday, March 18, 2011 - 6:07 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

I'm going to be in Bonaire for July and I am going to rent a house/villa, I'll most likely have some extra room(s).

As long as you don't mind being around a bunch of divers, then I'd be happy to meet some new friends.

Respond to this message or email me at bigbad34@hotmail.com.

Marc sorry Marc this goes against our policies

(Message edited by modfreddie on March 18, 2011)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Marc Mercier (New BonaireTalk Poster - Post #7) on Friday, March 18, 2011 - 7:10 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Oops, no prices...gotcha

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eric author of "Why is the Grass Green?" (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1623) on Friday, March 18, 2011 - 12:23 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

modfreddie, just a suggestion for mods. I totally get the need to police and edit, but you probably need to state the policy that was violated in some vague way. If Marc had not followed up with his 2nd post, we would be left wondering if he was putting out the vibe for some swingers in his villa.

JMHO,

e.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Marc Mercier (New BonaireTalk Poster - Post #8) on Friday, March 18, 2011 - 12:34 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Didn't I mention this is for singers.... hahaha, just kidding

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freddie...........someoneisstillawizeass (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #15728) on Friday, March 18, 2011 - 6:50 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

lol well if you read the posting policies E you would know why the post was edited. ;) and Marc got a note from me ;) No one ever said you can't look for a swinger just don't put the price you are willing to pay down :) or of course the details of service :)

ALSO this WILL be an option on BT2 when any post is edited. even by the users......

edited because I can't spell :)

edited by moderator because of pricing shown

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eric author of "Why is the Grass Green?" (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1624) on Monday, March 21, 2011 - 12:16 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Thanks.

e.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Visit: The Bonaire WebCams - Current Bonaire images and weather!
The Bonaire Insider - the latest tourism news about Bonaire
The Bonaire Information Site, InfoBonaire
Search Bonaire - Search top Bonaire Web sites

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration