BonaireTalk Discussion Group
Accommodations: Accomodation for july
Bonaire Talk: Accommodations: Accomodation for july
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Marc Mercier (New BonaireTalk Poster - Post #4) on Sunday, March 6, 2011 - 12:50 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

I'm going to be in Bonaire for July, what would be a good.place to stay for an individual diver?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Thorpe, (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #772) on Sunday, March 6, 2011 - 8:06 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Marc
Welcome to BT!
My favorite is the Black Durgon. It's on the water, close to Small Wall, a great diving site especially at night.
BD is reasonably priced, clean and a breakfast is included every morning except Sunday.
Don't forget to use google images to help you make a more informed decision.

(Message edited by billie_bubbles on March 6, 2011)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By bob fraser (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #217) on Monday, March 7, 2011 - 6:32 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

marc,
i am also a big fan of the black durgon inn. been there mostly with my wife but also have gone on my own. having said that there is a lot of choice none of which is bad :-) its bonaire

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Visit: The Bonaire WebCams - Current Bonaire images and weather!
The Bonaire Insider - the latest tourism news about Bonaire
The Bonaire Information Site, InfoBonaire
Search Bonaire - Search top Bonaire Web sites

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration