BonaireTalk Discussion Group
Accommodations: Den Laman - 2 Questions
Bonaire Talk: Accommodations: Den Laman - 2 Questions
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Denise Johnston (New BonaireTalk Poster - Post #9) on Tuesday, February 22, 2011 - 11:30 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

I searched on DL's website but wasn't able to find the answer to my questions. I can always email them but wanted to check here first. Anyone know if they provide blenders in the kitchens? Also, what is the "nominal" fee for wireless internet and how well does it work? Thanks!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Peter Dobson / Den Laman unit F (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #203) on Tuesday, February 22, 2011 - 11:34 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

No blenders and check with Amina in the office about the current fee for internet. I always get MIO from Michael because it is faster and cheaper if you spend hours on the computer

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By nestor kopko (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #191) on Tuesday, February 22, 2011 - 12:30 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Denise, when my wife and I were @ Denlaman this past November, we paid about $10/6hrs internet use (ended up paying for 12 hrs- cost about $18) No problems at all. They give you a code number to log On and that is it. Make sure you follow the directions to log out properly otherwise you end up using up your internet time. If you have time left when you are going home, you can use that time whenever you come back so hang on to your paper. Enjoy your trip.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Denise Johnston (New BonaireTalk Poster - Post #10) on Tuesday, February 22, 2011 - 12:37 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Thank you both! Those are definitely reasonable internet fees. We won't be spending a lot of time online, just to email home once in a while. Darn...we were really looking forward to making our own frozen drinks.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Antoine Dodson (BonaireTalker - Post #93) on Tuesday, February 22, 2011 - 1:01 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

$30 blenders at City Shop if you cant do without. Thats about 5 mixed drinks at the bar.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Peter Dobson / Den Laman unit F (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #204) on Wednesday, February 23, 2011 - 8:15 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Denise:

If you buy a blender, have Amina put it in my locker when you leave and she will get it for you the next time you come down. I drink the very cold Brights so would not be tempted to use your blender.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Visit: The Bonaire WebCams - Current Bonaire images and weather!
The Bonaire Insider - the latest tourism news about Bonaire
The Bonaire Information Site, InfoBonaire
Search Bonaire - Search top Bonaire Web sites

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration