BonaireTalk Discussion Group
Accommodations: Sublease in march or cheap apartment
Bonaire Talk: Accommodations: Sublease in march or cheap apartment
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Maike Hahn (New BonaireTalk Poster - Post #1) on Friday, February 18, 2011 - 9:35 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

hey friends,

I'm coming to Bonaire to make a research for my diploma thesis. My trip will already start at 28th of february...so, there is not much time left :) I will stay until the end of march.

My question to you guys is now, if somebody knows, where or rather if I can find a relatively cheap sublease on Bonaire. Maybe a room in a flat share? The reason why i'm looking for a sublease is not only because of a cheap accommodation, but also because I'm travelling alone and want to integrate myself.

If a sublease I'm looking for is not possible, it would be great if you have other advice where I can rent a cheap apartment/studio or anything else.

Thank you very much for your help!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By elaine sculley (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1975) on Saturday, February 19, 2011 - 4:40 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

maike

maybe rent a room at rochaline hotel downtown. then look for an apt or sublease when u get down there

good look

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Pietri Hausmann (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #511) on Saturday, February 19, 2011 - 10:37 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hotel rochaline is a good option and you will find the people there will be very helpful in your search if you are not happy there ... it's a great place .....

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Visit: The Bonaire WebCams - Current Bonaire images and weather!
The Bonaire Insider - the latest tourism news about Bonaire
The Bonaire Information Site, InfoBonaire
Search Bonaire - Search top Bonaire Web sites

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration