BonaireTalk Discussion Group
Accommodations: Cheap accommodations
Bonaire Talk: Accommodations: Cheap accommodations
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By zoltan varga (New BonaireTalk Poster - Post #1) on Thursday, February 17, 2011 - 4:12 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Dear All, I am looking for cheap accommodations for a couple from 26th February for 10 nights.
The limit would be 50$/day/.
Please if you can help send email to: zsoli67@gmail.com
Thanks

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Patrick Matthew White (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #177) on Thursday, February 17, 2011 - 11:44 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Try looking at Coco Palm Garden. The room Trinitaria is at their Las Palmetas property. I would have emailed you but the link wanted me to download. Probably not your fault; but, that is too risky for me. We stay at Coco Palm each time that we have been to Bonaire; but, in their more upgraded rooms.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By zoltan varga (New BonaireTalk Poster - Post #2) on Friday, February 18, 2011 - 1:02 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Thank you

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By zoltan varga (New BonaireTalk Poster - Post #3) on Friday, February 18, 2011 - 1:07 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

I clicked to my email link is not so danger for me. it is working. do not worry :-).

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Patrick Matthew White (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #178) on Friday, February 18, 2011 - 6:38 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Zoltan:
No worry! I navigate with probably more conservative protection than is needed. I hope that you find the place that is right for your friends.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By zoltan varga (New BonaireTalk Poster - Post #4) on Saturday, February 19, 2011 - 4:09 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Oke, I understand, thank you again for your kind and help. I wrote to Coco Palm Garden, so we are dealing right now. I hope we will meet personally.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Patrick Matthew White (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #179) on Sunday, February 20, 2011 - 10:40 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Zoltan:
It is always a pleasure for us to meet more nice people. Enjoy Bonaire!

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Visit: The Bonaire WebCams - Current Bonaire images and weather!
The Bonaire Insider - the latest tourism news about Bonaire
The Bonaire Information Site, InfoBonaire
Search Bonaire - Search top Bonaire Web sites

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration