BonaireTalk Discussion Group
Accommodations: Looking for an accommodation for April
Bonaire Talk: Accommodations: Looking for an accommodation for April
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By gabriela arias (New BonaireTalk Poster - Post #6) on Tuesday, February 15, 2011 - 10:05 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

hello friends!!!!!.
We have just bought our tickets!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Now,we need accommodation for 8 people since April 7 and depart April 18 ( 11 nights). We are looking for some place where we can cook, we don't need a pool, it could be a house, a bungalow or (if it's possible) something where we can stay all together.In another way, 6 of us are divers!!!!!: so we need a package for free tanks to shore dives, and I 2 vans or pick-up.
thanks in advance

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Grunt (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1233) on Tuesday, February 15, 2011 - 11:26 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

You could start here

http://www.infobonaire.com/

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #2949) on Wednesday, February 16, 2011 - 5:49 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

a great resource for helping you out is our own Ann Phelan, you may contact her at: ann@bonairecaribbean.com
her website is: http://www.bonairecaribbean.com

Ann has assisted many Bonaire Talkers (and others) over the years, tailoring vacation packages to suit THEIR needs!!!

Best of luck!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By KOB (LBR32) (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #468) on Wednesday, February 16, 2011 - 8:11 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hi Gabriela -- check with Bob Bartikowski or Rob Laurent at RE/MAX info@rentalsbonaire.com

They can help you find just the right place.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #233) on Wednesday, February 16, 2011 - 2:43 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Take a look at SunRentalsBonaire. I've used them twice in the past, just as recently as our Jan 28th - Feb 6th trip. They have many rentals that you can dive right from your front porch, unlimited Nitrox/air packages, and pick-up truck rentals all in the same package. I've rented Cas Thomas for 2 people and Beaurang residence for 10 and have had a great experience with them both times. They use Buddy Dive as their tank supplier and have a site at Bonaire Oceanfront Apartments also, so you have access to the Buddy Dive Drive-thru also.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By jan angier (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #514) on Wednesday, February 16, 2011 - 6:04 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Try Sunbelt Realty. www.sunbelt.an They take care of my place, and have been very helpful for people looking to rent a variety of places from condos to villas. You get to go in April? Know that we are all jealous. I don't get back to Bon until June-July.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Visit: The Bonaire WebCams - Current Bonaire images and weather!
The Bonaire Insider - the latest tourism news about Bonaire
The Bonaire Information Site, InfoBonaire
Search Bonaire - Search top Bonaire Web sites

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration