BonaireTalk Discussion Group
Accommodations: Bamboo Bali
Bonaire Talk: Accommodations: Bamboo Bali
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Scubagirl M (BonaireTalker - Post #36) on Sunday, February 13, 2011 - 9:09 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

I havent heard much about this place. Have any of you had experience at this place? looks pretty on their web site and close to SD and Capt. Dons.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Susan Brown (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #189) on Sunday, February 13, 2011 - 9:44 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Do I know about Bamboo Bali....its my favorite subject and will be there on sunday. What would you like to know????

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Reynvoet (New BonaireTalk Poster - Post #1) on Tuesday, February 15, 2011 - 8:42 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

We'll also be there on sunday. just ask us what you want to know.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Susan Brown (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #194) on Tuesday, February 15, 2011 - 1:36 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

U will?? Cool---we'll see you there David!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Reynvoet (New BonaireTalk Poster - Post #3) on Wednesday, February 16, 2011 - 6:32 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hey Susan,

yes, we will
We're arriving at 4.15 am lt on sunday.
See you there!

For Scubagirl M: maybe you can check the reports on tripadvisor: http://www.tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g147267-d1509273-Reviews-Bamboo_Bali_Bonaire-Bonaire.html

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Susan Brown (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #196) on Wednesday, February 16, 2011 - 8:48 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Is it your first stay at Bamboo Bali? If so you will fall in love with the place and the owners....If not your first stay, aren't they the most lovely hosts?? Can not wait..we get in at 5:30 on sunday morning!! Safe travels to you!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Reynvoet (New BonaireTalk Poster - Post #4) on Wednesday, February 16, 2011 - 8:56 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

It's our second stay.
We where there the same period last year, and fell madly in love with Bamboo Bali, the Island and the people.
The owners are indeed the most lovely perfect hosts I have ever met. There when you want them to be, discreet on the moments you want your privacy.

Safe travels to you too.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Visit: The Bonaire WebCams - Current Bonaire images and weather!
The Bonaire Insider - the latest tourism news about Bonaire
The Bonaire Information Site, InfoBonaire
Search Bonaire - Search top Bonaire Web sites

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration