BonaireTalk Discussion Group
Accommodations: Sand Dollar improved under new management
Bonaire Talk: Accommodations: Sand Dollar improved under new management
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Diane Amos (New BonaireTalk Poster - Post #2) on Friday, February 11, 2011 - 9:06 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Just returned from a 4 week vacation as a renter at Sand Dollar. Stayed in a wonderful studio with fantastic views of the ocean nearby. Having come to Sand Dollar for years, I noticed a big improvement in service by the management - more professional front office, quicker response to problems, and better attitudes overall. The owners are working hard to make improvements as well, and since I think they have the best location, views, spacious grounds, and large condos that can be opened to the trade breezes, this is a welcome improvement. We'll be returning!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By michael gaynor (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #4275) on Saturday, February 12, 2011 - 8:54 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Yes but when you return, my bridge game will have vastly improved! Thanks for the great games and help.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Diane Amos (New BonaireTalk Poster - Post #3) on Saturday, February 12, 2011 - 9:07 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hi Michael, I'm playing with a group here called Bridge Buddies and they play and score just like Helen does, so I did well. So glad she helped us all. Look forward to playing with you again next year.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By michael gaynor (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #4279) on Sunday, February 13, 2011 - 1:55 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

2 NO TRUMP!can you help...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom M. (BonaireTalker - Post #16) on Sunday, February 13, 2011 - 4:33 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

3c

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By michael gaynor (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #4282) on Monday, February 14, 2011 - 8:35 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

3 no trump

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Visit: The Bonaire WebCams - Current Bonaire images and weather!
The Bonaire Insider - the latest tourism news about Bonaire
The Bonaire Information Site, InfoBonaire
Search Bonaire - Search top Bonaire Web sites

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration