BonaireTalk Discussion Group
Accommodations: Wanna dive hut?
Bonaire Talk: Accommodations: Wanna dive hut?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By capt nick (New BonaireTalk Poster - Post #1) on Tuesday, January 18, 2011 - 6:49 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hi all;

Their prices look reasonable. Is there a pricewise compareable place as an option?

Happy bubbles....

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Cecil* (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #8628) on Wednesday, January 19, 2011 - 8:54 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Welcome to BT there, Captain. Wanna Dive Huts are pretty much at the bottom of the price range, but people do seem to enjoy staying there, Bart is a good host. You could also try the Golden Reef Inn, they are comparable in price AFAIK.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Johnny "Smack" (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1894) on Wednesday, January 19, 2011 - 1:23 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Welcome Capt!

The "Hut" is a budget place to stay. I was there last August for 2 weeks. Know that I have minimal needs and am easy to please. Room had a bed, a\c, bathroom, small fridge, tv, wireless internet. I wasn't there to soak in the digs. I was there to dive and visit friends. It is a friendly place to stay so if you fit in the same category as me and your budget is tight, you should consider it. One thing I found interesting is at 5pm the bar becomes alive with folks from all over the island to enjoy the company and dinner special of the day. The people you will most appreciate, regardless of where you stay, are the owners and employees(Bob, Bart and the crew!)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By capt nick (New BonaireTalk Poster - Post #2) on Thursday, January 20, 2011 - 5:37 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Thank you both for your kind feedback.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Perkins (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #309) on Friday, January 21, 2011 - 12:48 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

You can get a good deal on one of the rooms over City Cafe. I stayed there one week and it worked fine for just me. It's in the middle of town and a cool place to hang out.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Pietri Hausmann (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #487) on Friday, January 21, 2011 - 5:19 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

that is the Hotel Rochaline indeed a nice place to stay.....

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By capt nick (New BonaireTalk Poster - Post #3) on Monday, April 25, 2011 - 8:16 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Sorry for the late posting...

After staying there with a buddy in December, I returned back last week and stayed another week with my wife... Very nice option... HOWEVER, I am told they are sold to the place across the street as of June 1st.. very sad .....

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Visit: The Bonaire WebCams - Current Bonaire images and weather!
The Bonaire Insider - the latest tourism news about Bonaire
The Bonaire Information Site, InfoBonaire
Search Bonaire - Search top Bonaire Web sites

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration