BonaireTalk Discussion Group
Accommodations: Carib Inn localization
Bonaire Talk: Accommodations: Carib Inn localization
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Guilherme Losch (BonaireTalker - Post #21) on Monday, January 17, 2011 - 1:48 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hi, I´ll stay at Buddy but have to go talk to Bruce (Carib Inn). Is it near?

Could not find in his website the localization.

Thanks!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Beth (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #197) on Monday, January 17, 2011 - 2:01 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Not within walking distance (unless you would enjoy a nice walk through town along the water etc.). Bruce is located near the Plaza resort, Richard's Restaurant, Divi Divi. Maybe around a 7-8 minute drive.

(Message edited by bethy on January 17, 2011)

(Message edited by bethy on January 17, 2011)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Guilherme Losch (BonaireTalker - Post #22) on Monday, January 17, 2011 - 2:28 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Is it in the same street as Buddy?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Beth (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #198) on Monday, January 17, 2011 - 2:43 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Not really...(it woulf be as if you were going to the airport)

You take a right out of the Buddy Dive Parking Lot and travel until you hit the Traffic Circle. Take your first right off the Traffic Circle and head towards Town.

Keep heading to Town until the road curves sharply to the left (you can not go straight) and then take your first right at Sun Belt Realty.

Go to the end of the street and take a right. The road will curve to the left. Stay on this road. You can start looking for the Carib Inn after you pass the Divi Divi. If you hit the Plaza Resort you have gone too far.

Note: (I did not give you the route that travels along the ocean, because the road is shutdown when the cruise ships are in town).

I think this is right. I am sure if I am wrong another BT will be able to correct me.

It is much easy going back to Buddy...you can go straight through Town.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By brenda (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1207) on Monday, January 17, 2011 - 2:43 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

its on J A Abraham Blvd

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Visit: The Bonaire WebCams - Current Bonaire images and weather!
The Bonaire Insider - the latest tourism news about Bonaire
The Bonaire Information Site, InfoBonaire
Search Bonaire - Search top Bonaire Web sites

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration