BonaireTalk Discussion Group
Accommodations: Beaurang Residence
Bonaire Talk: Accommodations: Beaurang Residence
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #227) on Wednesday, December 29, 2010 - 2:16 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Will be in Bonaire for 10 days at the end of January. Any advice or need to knows regarding the Beaurang Residence would be greatly appreciated. Also, which is the best bedroom to grab for a couple - after all, I did put all the work into picking the place and getting everything setup for our group of 10 - LOL! Need to get some benefit from all the work!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Grunt (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1197) on Wednesday, December 29, 2010 - 3:29 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

I've stayed there for the last five years.
The upstairs has better ventilation and fewer mosquitoes.
We leave all dive gear on the lower floor to avoid hauling it up those stairs.
Two bedrooms per floor have a bathroom in the bedroom, and one of those has a safe.
The rental agency will show how to secure the place, be sure to pay good attention.
Leave absolutely nothing outside at night, as the place is pretty open to foot traffic.
Stop by Richard's Restaurant next door and introduce yourself as the new neighbor. The man will go out of his was to give any help you may need.
Decent diving out the back, better to the south.
Have a great time!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #228) on Wednesday, December 29, 2010 - 4:45 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Thanks for the info! We can't wait to get there. Does the place have WiFi - I thought that I'd read that somewhere???

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Grunt (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1198) on Wednesday, December 29, 2010 - 6:44 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

It does have WiFi. The router and modem are on the counter in the downstairs kitchen. Check your email for a PM

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #229) on Wednesday, December 29, 2010 - 6:59 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Great, thanks again for the info!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By **Jim Mc **-- But you can all me Link (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #4939) on Friday, January 14, 2011 - 11:06 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Grunts are the best. :)

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Visit: The Bonaire WebCams - Current Bonaire images and weather!
The Bonaire Insider - the latest tourism news about Bonaire
The Bonaire Information Site, InfoBonaire
Search Bonaire - Search top Bonaire Web sites

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration