BonaireTalk Discussion Group
Community Chat: Cinco de Mayo ♥ BT2 Day!
Bonaire Talk: Community Chat: Cinco de Mayo ♥ BT2 Day!
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donna (Agent 99 wannabe) ) (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #6499) on Thursday, May 5, 2011 - 6:23 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Good Morning all!!

Happy 5th of May!
How do I register for BT2??

Hope everyone has a glorious Thursday...waiting to see if my boss(the doc) is going to make it in today..his vertigo was acting up yesterday and he always calls us at the last minute..patients just love that..not!!

Hugs all around!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donna (Agent 99 wannabe) ) (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #6500) on Thursday, May 5, 2011 - 6:45 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Now maybe everyone really IS over on BT 2....? Ppoo? I'm going to work...wake up everyone!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3360) on Thursday, May 5, 2011 - 7:23 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Good morning Donna! An announcement will be made shortly.

Just spent time watching Mother Nature eat away at more of our's and Pam's sister's property. Watching the waves now shaking the stairs and landing that we have used and our kids played on is making me sick and it's not over yet. Lake is expected to keep rising and the wind is gusting.

Last evening, while reflecting on the way I treated others - the way I was wearing my world, I realized that, in spite of my saying repeatedly how lucky we are, I wasn't focusing on that. Instead watching Mother Earth slowwwwwwly taking our property, stairs and landings has stripped any remnants of serenity/calm I had left. Even got to the point where I flamed at family and friends three times over little shee-it. Forgot one of the most important things I have been taught. "As long as we are breathing we have hope - anything else is.. "ALL LITTLE SHEE-IT!" Right Johnny Smack?

These pictures are from an area that I had posted photos of after bike rides/picnics with the Princess last year-Isle LaMotte home of St. Anne's Shrine.
http://www.burlingtonfreepress.com/apps/pbcs.dll/gallery?Avis=BT&Dato=20110503&Kategori=NEWS02&Lopenr=503002&Ref=PH

If the slideshows and pics I am posting are bothering anyone, just say so, I will stop.

Off to get dressed and check out other areas.

Stay safe everyone - click

(Message edited by vtscuba on May 5, 2011)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Princeypoo******Kenny's Muffin Forever (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #908) on Thursday, May 5, 2011 - 7:53 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Good AM to all from BT2. Can't wait for you guys to finally get over here. Must be getting close Tom even has it SCHEDULED.

Safe day to all

Mornin darrrrlin

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Cecil* (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #8881) on Thursday, May 5, 2011 - 8:04 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Good morning all, I was over on BT2 talking to myself and posting a warning about new al Qaeda attacks. Just kidding Tom :):):):):).

It is all little shee-t, and here's to the little shee-t that make the day interesting. Cheers.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Judy Workman (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #335) on Thursday, May 5, 2011 - 8:27 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Good Morning BT1-ers! One last post until BT2 and one more day till fly-time :) Safe travels Denise and Teddy; we'll see you soon! Now to wrap up everything on my desk--then they can kiss my a**, I'm on vacation! :):):)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By "Barbie"Ruth******Ken's forever love (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #5706) on Thursday, May 5, 2011 - 8:53 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Good morning BT1...off to finish my root canal...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By *Linda* (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #9362) on Thursday, May 5, 2011 - 8:58 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Good Morning and Good Bye BT1.

Tom, ♥!!!!!
Judy, Safe travels and have a BLAST!
Tom, Judy, Donna, Ppoo, Cecil and all late comers, have a great day. I'll see you on the other side.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bas Noij -- www.vipdiving.com -- (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #662) on Thursday, May 5, 2011 - 9:28 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Drumroll......who will have the last BT1 post? I bet it won't be me :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Princeypoo******Kenny's Muffin Forever (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #909) on Thursday, May 5, 2011 - 9:43 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

BT2 is just an alternative avenue for some. BT1 will continue to be active and remain the home of us more normal folk.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freddie...........someoneisstillawizeass (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #15891) on Thursday, May 5, 2011 - 9:47 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Ppoo you had better watchout that you are not locked forever on BT1.. bwahahahahahahah

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3361) on Thursday, May 5, 2011 - 9:50 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

P-Poo, I love the dance lesson thread, don't you?

Been working out to this song

http://youtu.be/1Lgm_X8wNEY

had to stop when:

a. my leather short-shorts gave me a wedgie
b. I broke a heel and
7. when I was leaning back lip syncing, that swarthy guy whose knee I was resting on, grabbed my butt. all at the same time.

No seriously, I looked at him and in the words of Kelly B. asked "Do you think I am pretty." dang weakling dropped me - owwww!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3362) on Thursday, May 5, 2011 - 9:52 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

OH-OH-OH, LOCK ME OUT MOTHER... PLEEEEEEEEEEEASE?!?!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3363) on Thursday, May 5, 2011 - 9:56 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

ROTFLMAO!!!

Just realized P-POO claims to be among the "more normal" folk.

Well, I guess he can say that, "normal" is relative when compared to those you hang out with - I guess
ROTFLMAO!!!

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Visit: The Bonaire WebCams - Current Bonaire images and weather!
The Bonaire Insider - the latest tourism news about Bonaire
The Bonaire Information Site, InfoBonaire
Search Bonaire - Search top Bonaire Web sites

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration