BonaireTalk Discussion Group
Community Chat: For Caymus ♥♥♥
Bonaire Talk: Community Chat: For Caymus ♥♥♥
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By I'll always be BOOM here! (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #14975) on Wednesday, May 4, 2011 - 3:53 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Everybody needs a little chuckle and belly rubs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=nGeKSiCQkPw

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By *Linda* (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #9361) on Wednesday, May 4, 2011 - 4:24 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Love it!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By *Tink* (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #2703) on Wednesday, May 4, 2011 - 6:23 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Sherman likes it :-)
happy easter

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Cecil* (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #8879) on Wednesday, May 4, 2011 - 6:30 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Tipsy was not impressed.

Tipsy

I was though.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Cecil* (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #8880) on Wednesday, May 4, 2011 - 6:32 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Oops I meant Lily, I get them confused all the time they look so much alike.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By **Jim Mc **-- But you can all me Link (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #5412) on Wednesday, May 4, 2011 - 7:00 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

my pictures

Big Guy and Little Guy did not really GAS either. But they never do. LOL

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Judy Workman (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #334) on Thursday, May 5, 2011 - 8:19 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Oz wants pancakes and waffles! He cries and runs around like a crazy dog until you give him one :) This was soooooo funny!

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Visit: The Bonaire WebCams - Current Bonaire images and weather!
The Bonaire Insider - the latest tourism news about Bonaire
The Bonaire Information Site, InfoBonaire
Search Bonaire - Search top Bonaire Web sites

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration