BonaireTalk Discussion Group
Community Chat: Wednesday in May
Bonaire Talk: Community Chat: Wednesday in May
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By **Jim Mc **-- But you can all me Link (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #5388) on Wednesday, May 4, 2011 - 7:12 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Woke up to a whole lot of rain today. I hope your day is sunny.

Here is the new BCD I want to get. Does anyone know anything about it?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3340) on Wednesday, May 4, 2011 - 7:23 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Jim, it looks very very comfortable, I would like to wear one of those.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By **Jim Mc **-- But you can all me Link (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #5389) on Wednesday, May 4, 2011 - 7:42 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

That is what I'm thinking Tom. I can get a pretty good price on it too. Looks like it would pack in a suitcase easily as well.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3341) on Wednesday, May 4, 2011 - 7:44 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

You must have a really big suitcase Jim. Does it have breathing holes too?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By **Jim Mc **-- But you can all me Link (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #5390) on Wednesday, May 4, 2011 - 7:46 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Yeah, and an endless water supply too. LOL

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By **Jim Mc **-- But you can all me Link (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #5392) on Wednesday, May 4, 2011 - 8:03 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Good groove for a Wednesday morning.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By **Jim Mc **-- But you can all me Link (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #5393) on Wednesday, May 4, 2011 - 8:07 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Pick it up. Some Irish lads.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By **Jim Mc **-- But you can all me Link (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #5394) on Wednesday, May 4, 2011 - 8:12 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By **Jim Mc **-- But you can all me Link (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #5395) on Wednesday, May 4, 2011 - 8:13 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By **Jim Mc **-- But you can all me Link (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #5396) on Wednesday, May 4, 2011 - 8:33 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

This is for Roy. LOL

The European Commission has just announced an agreement whereby English will be the official language of the European Union rather than German, which was the other possibility.

As part of the negotiations, the British Government conceded that English spelling had some room for improvement and has accepted a 5- year phase-in plan that would become known as "Euro-English".

In the first year, "s" will replace the soft "c".. Sertainly, this will make the sivil servants jump with joy. The hard "c" will be dropped in favour of "k". This should klear up konfusion, and keyboards kan have one less letter.

There will be growing publik enthusiasm in the sekond year when the troublesome "ph" will be replaced with "f".. This will make words like fotograf 20% shorter.

In the 3rd year, publik akseptanse of the new spelling kan be expekted to reach the stage where more komplikated changes are possible.

Governments will enkourage the removal of double letters which have always ben a deterent to akurate speling.

Also, al wil agre that the horibl mes of the silent "e" in the languag is disgrasful and it should go away.

By the 4th yer people wil be reseptiv to steps such as replasing "th" with "z" and "w" with "v".

During ze fifz yer, ze unesesary "o" kan be dropd from vords kontaining "ou" and after ziz fifz yer, ve vil hav a reil sensi bl riten styl.

Zer vil be no mor trubl or difikultis and evrivun vil find it ezi TU understand ech oza. Ze drem of a united urop vil finali kum tru.

Und efter ze fifz yer, ve vil al be speking German like zey vunted in ze forst plas.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Cecil* (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #8875) on Wednesday, May 4, 2011 - 8:36 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Jim, re. first video, damn dude that is way sexy and that BCD is pretty cool too. I want one, the BCD not the blonde (got one and one is way to much work, the blonde not the BCD).

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By **Jim Mc **-- But you can all me Link (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #5397) on Wednesday, May 4, 2011 - 8:37 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By **Jim Mc **-- But you can all me Link (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #5398) on Wednesday, May 4, 2011 - 8:39 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Yeah, I had to take Kathi's BCD in yesterday, and my friend Lynn, at our diveshop, told me about it. She knew I was looking for a new one. She then sent me the You Tube on it.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By **Jim Mc **-- But you can all me Link (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #5399) on Wednesday, May 4, 2011 - 8:42 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Cecil* (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #8876) on Wednesday, May 4, 2011 - 8:44 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Well sport diver likes it, the BCD not the blonde. Although their opinion of the blonde was not stated.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By **Jim Mc **-- But you can all me Link (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #5400) on Wednesday, May 4, 2011 - 8:50 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Thanks for the article Cecil.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Judy Workman (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #331) on Wednesday, May 4, 2011 - 8:51 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Good Morning Guys!
3 more wakeups and I'm heading for sunshine :) It's been too long gone from here; another raining, gloomy day in Ohio again with a chance of FROST. Rumor has it we MIGHT see a day without it tomorrow. Then back to the rain for the weekend. Bonaire is wetter than usual too, but it's easier to take when it's warm outside.

Can't wait to pick up my new reg from Bruce and breathe some compressed air. I'll be looking for you on the cams :)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By **Jim Mc **-- But you can all me Link (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #5401) on Wednesday, May 4, 2011 - 9:01 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Judy, have too much fun.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By **Jim Mc **-- But you can all me Link (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #5402) on Wednesday, May 4, 2011 - 9:18 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Superturtle (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #4600) on Wednesday, May 4, 2011 - 9:20 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

:) :) Good Morning, Jim, Tom, Judy and Cecil!!! :) :)

Happy Star Wars Day!!!
May the Fourth Be With You!!!

:B :B :B :B :B :B :B :B :B :B

Great looking BCD, Jim!!

Sunny here today!! Cold right now, but hopefully will warm up to where I can get to work on the sailboat!! :) Chainplates to seal, entire boat to wash and polish, lots to do in just a week!! :)

Here's hoping everyone has a fantastic day!!! :) :)

:) Bill :)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By **Jim Mc **-- But you can all me Link (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #5403) on Wednesday, May 4, 2011 - 9:23 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donna (Agent 99 wannabe) ) (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #6487) on Wednesday, May 4, 2011 - 9:24 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hello Jim, Tom, Roy,Cecil, Judy, Bill and all to follow!

Yep, Happy Star Wars Day! And how appropriate because it's also my son, Daniel's 25th birthday...a major Star Wars fan! Can't believe my first born is a 1/4 of a century old!!

Cold and wet here...didn't sleep well again...starting slow...

(Message edited by devfam on May 4, 2011)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3342) on Wednesday, May 4, 2011 - 9:24 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Judy have fun!!!

Jim, B.C.D.?

ENJOY LIFE NOW - IT HAS AN EXPIRATION DATE.

An old prospector shuffled into town leading a tired old pack mule. The old man headed straight for the only saloon to clear his parched throat.

He walked up and tied his old mule to the hitching rail. As he stood there brushing some of the dust from his face and clothes, a young gunslinger stepped out of the saloon with a gun in one hand and a bottle of whiskey in the other.

The young gunslinger looked at the old man and laughed, saying, "Hey old man, have you ever danced?"

The old man looked up at the gunslinger and said, "No, I never did dance . . . never really wanted to.."

A crowd had gathered as the gunslinger grinned and said, "Well you old fool, you're gonna dance now," and started shooting at the old man's feet.

The old prospector, not wanting to get a toe blown off, started hopping around like a flea on a hot skillet. Everybody was laughing, fit to be tied.

When the last bullet had been fired, the young gunslinger, still laughing, holstered his gun and turned around to go back into the saloon.

The old man turned to his pack mule, pulled out a double-barreled shotgun, and cocked both hammers.

The loud clicks carried clearly through the desert air.

The crowd stopped laughing immediately.

The young gunslinger heard the sounds too and he turned around very slowly. The silence was almost deafening. The crowd watched as the young gunman stared at the old timer and the large gaping holes of those twin barrels.

The barrels of the shotgun never wavered in the old man's hands, as he quietly said, "Son, have you ever licked a mule's backside?" The gunslinger swallowed hard and said, "No sir .
but
I've always wanted to."

sighhhhh. I just love a story with a happy ending, don't you?

There are a few lessons for us all here:

Never be arrogant.
Don't waste ammunition.
Whiskey makes you think you're smarter than you are.
Don't mess with old men . . . they didn't get old by being stupid!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By **Jim Mc **-- But you can all me Link (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #5404) on Wednesday, May 4, 2011 - 9:32 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

I love the last lesson Tom. :) :)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3343) on Wednesday, May 4, 2011 - 9:39 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

OOOOOOOOOOPS, MISSED YA DONNA!!! HELLO!!!

and Happy Birthday!!!

Finally figured out why my Mother had 5 kids
she too liked cake:)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freddie...........someoneisstillawizeass (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #15889) on Wednesday, May 4, 2011 - 9:43 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

good morning BT

this song is dedicated to our Jim

:)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By **Jim Mc **-- But you can all me Link (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #5405) on Wednesday, May 4, 2011 - 9:43 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Donna, I gave up sleep for Lent about 30 years ago. I never got it back.

I feel really bad for my daughter Megan right now. My little Violet Joy is not full of joy. She is a screamer. I had her the other day for two hours. Oh my!!!!! Paybacks are a mother Megs!!! LOL

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By **Jim Mc **-- But you can all me Link (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #5406) on Wednesday, May 4, 2011 - 9:50 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Freddie, you are so right. LMADO!!!!!!!!!!!
This song always reminds me of Freddie and George. LOL

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Princeypoo******Kenny's Muffin Forever (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #906) on Wednesday, May 4, 2011 - 9:52 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Jim Stevie Nicks album out yesterday was the hit of the quilt show. From the magnitude of your postings this morning me thinks thou has spent to much time at "Alice's Restaurant"

Good morning and safe day to all

Tennis anyone

Good mornin darlin

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By **Jim Mc **-- But you can all me Link (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #5407) on Wednesday, May 4, 2011 - 10:00 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

I had lunch there quite a few times George. LOL

Ok, OK... I'll stop for now. LOL Quilting is my life.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3344) on Wednesday, May 4, 2011 - 10:06 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hi Cupcake!!!

Okay, for those that aren't on facebook, this is what is happening in Princess' and my neck of the flooded woods. These properties are a mile southeast of us on this peninsula. Talking with the contractor that was at our house yesterday afternoon assessing our little problem, it is even worse now than when this pic was taken on Monday. Some of these building have been around longer than most of us have been alive. Well I guess I should say "were" as some of them are collapsing now.

Colchester Point

If interested in seeing more:
http://www.burlingtonfreepress.com/apps/pbcs.dll/gallery?Avis=BT&Dato=20110502&Kategori=NEWS02&Lopenr=502003&Ref=PH&odyssey=mod%7Cgalleriespic%7Cumbrella&Item=12

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3345) on Wednesday, May 4, 2011 - 10:09 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Cecil, that picture was taken about 5 miles away from where we dove.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donna (Agent 99 wannabe) ) (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #6488) on Wednesday, May 4, 2011 - 10:12 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Oh no, Tom!! That's awful..prayers for all affected...must've missed this on FB. Be safe! (and dry).

I had a stuffed kitty kat music box that played "Smoke gets in your eyes" when I was a little girl...so the song holds special memories

Quilting is sewing and sewing sucks...IMHO

I LOVE cake, too, but I think I had 3 kids b/c I like kiddie movies and toys...need grandchildren to provide such outlets now, however having a 21 year old destined to be a preschool/special ed teacher helps! :) :) :) I also love computers (Daniel's job) and the ocean and animals (Amanda's obvious caree)...my kids did good by Mom!!! :) :) :) :)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Cecil* (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #8877) on Wednesday, May 4, 2011 - 11:13 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Tom that is some nasty stuff, stay dry dude. Here's a thought that they do around here, lower the lake before the spring run-off. I take it the Vermont People's Party will not allow it.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By KOB (LBR32) (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #587) on Wednesday, May 4, 2011 - 11:18 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Cecil -- can't do that ... where would Champ hide ??

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Princeypoo******Kenny's Muffin Forever (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #907) on Wednesday, May 4, 2011 - 11:24 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

There's no flooding problem over on BT2

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By I'll always be BOOM here! (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #14971) on Wednesday, May 4, 2011 - 11:31 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Morning BT ♥♥:)♥♥

Beauty of a day here - come on over Tom and get out of that weather!

The damage is just awful... I'm so sorry for everyone in the wake of an angry Mother Nature. So many lives lost and in upheaval.

Just got a call from our house/pet sitter... it's been so long since we've needed her I wasn't 100% sure she was still available but YEAH!!! It was great to hear her voice again :) Now, it doesn't matter what else... we've got the most important matters taken care of. Let the travel begin!!!

Well, actually there's still a LOT of work to be done before heading to LAX so
POOF!!!

Have a GREAT Wednesday morning --- see you all from the Lurking Platform ♥
click

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By **Jim Mc **-- But you can all me Link (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #5408) on Wednesday, May 4, 2011 - 11:33 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Tom, that ain't looking good bro. Damn!!!! Stay safe mi hermano.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Barbara "CB" Gibson (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #6566) on Wednesday, May 4, 2011 - 12:23 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Morning, buddies. Tom, I'm so sorry for your neighbors. I helped my grandfather dig what was left of his belongings out of his ruined house after a flood and can imagine the havoc this is wrecking. I'm just sorry.

We are having Tara's weather up here, too. Wish I could lend everybody some of the warmth and sunshine...I'm really ready for summer this year....

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3347) on Wednesday, May 4, 2011 - 1:10 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

OM EFFEN WORD!!! I can't believe how much we all have in common - WOW!!! When I was young, I used to keep my smoke in a music box too. Parents never thought to look there :-{O} Oh, your's played a song? Mine was broke, still pretty amazed that we both had a music box tho.

Cecil, the gray contemporary house to the right of picture #4 in that slideshow belongs to Brian Ducharme, the guy that dove and ate lunch with you, Bill O'Malley and I that day. Pam and I just drove as close as we could get to it, made me sick thinking of him and his family.

With readings of close to 400' in spots drawing down the lake would be impossible especially considering that it drains (not dammed) into the Richelieu, which is no where near that deep.

Champ, aka Tatoskok (Iroqouis), aka Chaousarou (Algonquin) wouldn't have a problem. I personally haven't seen it, doesn't mean it isn't there. Hell, I haven't seen a lot of things other people experienced.

Poo, true and the cookies over there are good, not like those YUCKY ones at the Fairfield - bleghhhhhhhhh-HACKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!

Tara, happy you have domestic concerns taken care of and.... ABSOLUTELY LOVE THE PHOTO!!! :):):)

CB., cleaning up after a flood is awful business. Already commercial quality de-humidifiers are sold out, rented out, just not available because of people hoping to salvage their homes and cottages when the waters finally do subside.

Jim, thanks for the thought Bro. I have a guardian angel ya kno. NO REALLY, anytime I think of doing something dangerous, Princes speaks to me in a loving, caring voice..."STOP YOUR STUPID S**T!!!"

HEY A DUDE ON AN ARK JUST WENT BY... guess I better hurry and go looking for Champ.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By **Jim Mc **-- But you can all me Link (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #5409) on Wednesday, May 4, 2011 - 1:13 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Tom, seriously, do you need help?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By I'll always be BOOM here! (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #14974) on Wednesday, May 4, 2011 - 1:21 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

for tom

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By R.A.... (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #17447) on Wednesday, May 4, 2011 - 1:46 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Good Morning everyone.
Tom, every time I see the photos of whats going on near you my heart gets heavy.

Happy birthday to your son Donna, today would have been my dad's 88th birthday.

BEAUTIFUL weather here!! I have every window open and enjoying soaking up the sun!

Rianna is in Washington D.C. right now, they went ghost hunting last night in Williamsburg and were off to tour Jamestown and William and Mary college today. I can't say I am not a little uneasy about her being there right now but I'm sure she is having an awesome time! Tomorrow, the White House, Arlington National Cemetery and the Holocaust Museum, they are being kept VERY busy!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3349) on Wednesday, May 4, 2011 - 1:46 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Jim, I have been told I do. No, seriously, I am fine. Have 10 - 15 biker chick friends willing to help when the water goes down. If three more show up, I just might need some help, will keep your offer in mind. (Waynes World dream sequence squiggly lines here)

Tara, that is funny:)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Barbara "CB" Gibson (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #6569) on Wednesday, May 4, 2011 - 1:50 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Tom, Donna....it's like a miracle....I used to have a box too....

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kelly(*) (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #6753) on Wednesday, May 4, 2011 - 2:24 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hi, all ! We do all have so much in common! I used to steal my dad's smoke from my mom's music box! OMG!

Tom, STAY DRY! Good lord what a mess this spring has been all over the country. Today our high is only 49 or something ridiculous like that. And cloudy. Tomorrow is supposed to be sunny and high 60's which is great because it's t-ball practice day! First practice was 34 degrees.... yikes.

Re: Wayne's World --- "Camera One. Camera Two. Camera One. Camera Two". Man, I loved that movie.

Safe travels to Judy and Ron! Sooooo jealous but so happy for my friend who really needs a vacation right now! Have a great time!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Barbara "CB" Gibson (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #6570) on Wednesday, May 4, 2011 - 2:26 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Kelly, I just got some pics from my friend in Iraq...they were playing Corn Hole...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Modtimmmy (Moderator - Post #45) on Wednesday, May 4, 2011 - 2:43 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Wow CB - thought I was going to need to moderate you there LOL

http://www.playcornhole.org/how.shtml

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3350) on Wednesday, May 4, 2011 - 2:43 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

GOOD MORNING?!?! WTH R.A., oops, WTH R.A., you are usually up before some east coast folks:)

I hope Ri has a great time with her class and doesn't get into too much trouble. The whole "if you plant Roses a Rose will grow" thing

CB, YOU TOO?!?! :):):)

Kelly, I might have known your father. Was he a guy that once did or didn't have a moustache?

Another cell on it's way to us, expected to drop another 0.99" of rain - oh joy!!!
See: http://www.accuweather.com/us/radar/sir/nh_/radar.asp?play=true I am just to the north of Burlington.
http://www.accuweather.com/us/vt/colchester/05446/forecast-details.asp
Overnight we are expecting winds out of the N.W. (direct at our beach) 15mph with gust to 23mph. DOUBLE JOY!!!

Oh well, needed to stain those stairs and that landing anyway.

Won't lie, I always try to find the silver lining, it is getting to the point where I don't think I can dig that deep.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Barbara "CB" Gibson (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #6573) on Wednesday, May 4, 2011 - 2:44 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

I know, Timmmmmy....I'd never heard of Corn Hole til I visited Kelly.

Off to work for me....

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3351) on Wednesday, May 4, 2011 - 2:45 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

TIMMMMY!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3352) on Wednesday, May 4, 2011 - 2:57 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

CB, COME BACK!!! I think we all NEED some Cowbell. I know I do.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By **Jim Mc **-- But you can all me Link (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #5410) on Wednesday, May 4, 2011 - 2:58 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Well, I am sorry. But you had to know the song was coming!!!!!!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donna-aire (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #367) on Wednesday, May 4, 2011 - 3:07 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

My new fins finally came in today! Cool huh:)can't wait til July

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donna-aire (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #368) on Wednesday, May 4, 2011 - 3:20 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

try again

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3353) on Wednesday, May 4, 2011 - 3:20 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Nice but not as cool as ... http://www.ebaumsworld.com/video/watch/719364/

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By iTimmmy (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #7717) on Wednesday, May 4, 2011 - 3:25 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

LETS PLAY

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donna-aire (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #369) on Wednesday, May 4, 2011 - 3:25 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

can't get pic reduced enough...y'all just have to trust me:)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By *Linda* (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #9360) on Wednesday, May 4, 2011 - 4:07 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Tom, you may need more cow bell, but I need...

...and a network connection that stays up. I love this video!

We have been having lots of trouble with our network today.

Morning BT.

(Message edited by tlraz on May 4, 2011)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kelly(*) (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #6755) on Wednesday, May 4, 2011 - 4:24 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

OMG this is hilarious! At the tball opening day ceremony last Saturday, Steve bought a handful of raffle tickets, and we WON AN OHIO STATE CORNHOLE GAME! Woo hoo ! Party at my house! I'll try to remember to get a picture of the thing tonight. ;)

Tom... my dad was a piece of work. He was in prison when I was born (no kidding) and his nickname was "Weasel". He grew 'smoke' in our flower gardens.... oy vey...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bruce (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #439) on Wednesday, May 4, 2011 - 4:30 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

If no one has said it yet then Happy Star War's day. May the 4th .....be with you! That's according to Wookie-pedia!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3356) on Wednesday, May 4, 2011 - 4:37 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

"WEASEL"?!?! What did he ride?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donna (Agent 99 wannabe) ) (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #6489) on Wednesday, May 4, 2011 - 5:43 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Seems like there's an awful lot of discussions about boxes lately.... hmmm...

keeping with the smoke theme

from my era... :)

Thanks for the B-day wishes for Daniel...having "greasy frozen food" for dinner since it's one of his favorites...bought 3 small cakes b/c I couldn't find a full size one of the right kind and tomorrow I'm taking him out for dinner after work b/c that's when everyone is available.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By "Barbie"Ruth******Ken's forever love (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #5703) on Wednesday, May 4, 2011 - 9:17 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hi all...

Tara, that was the funniest cartoon I have seen in a long time :)

Happy Birthday to Daniel!!!

Tom, you explained it! That must be why I had 5 kids and then married a guy with 4 ;) Now we've added spouses and the 8 grands, so it's cake all year round :) :) :)

We are finally sitting down over at Katie and Doug's house. Connor and Clio are sound asleep in mommy and daddy's bed, waiting for them to come home. It has been a long 24 hours for them! We picked them up at 5pm yesterday and they have been good, but they truly miss their parents.

Was supposed to have Becca and Davi today as well, but they both have tummy bugs that have kept them holding bowls all day :( Connor and Clio were disappointed...they had been looking forward to a playdate all week!

Tomorrow morning I get to go for the finishing work on my root canal and a re-filling of a tooth that lost it's filling while we were on vacation. Hoping that it only needs the filling and NOT a root canal as well! It has been a tad bit sensitive. Fortunately they are both on the same side of the mouth, so I just chew on the other side ;) Then it's off to pick up the girls from their great-gma, since I don't think they will be going to school in the morning. Work at 3 and hopefully a solid night's sleep after that!

I miss being able to be here as often as I want to be...darn schedules just keep me hopping. Going to make a more concerted effort to be back on, especially with BT2 right around the corner :) Literally!

Hugs and love to all!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donna (Agent 99 wannabe) ) (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #6495) on Wednesday, May 4, 2011 - 9:36 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Thanks Ruth...we just had two different kinds of peanut butter cake! :)

Hope all goes well for you...and that you don't need that root canal...mine was painless (except the $$$)

Hugs and love to all from here, too!!!!!
Can't wait to meet BT2!! :)

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Visit: The Bonaire WebCams - Current Bonaire images and weather!
The Bonaire Insider - the latest tourism news about Bonaire
The Bonaire Information Site, InfoBonaire
Search Bonaire - Search top Bonaire Web sites

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration