BonaireTalk Discussion Group
Community Chat: Two-2-too-to-Tue-sday
Bonaire Talk: Community Chat: Two-2-too-to-Tue-sday
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donna (Agent 99 wannabe) ) (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #6477) on Tuesday, May 3, 2011 - 6:51 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Good Tuesday Morning, BT!
♥♥ Hugs and love to all! ♥♥

Judy, so sorry about your friend..just noticed what you said yesterday :(

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Meeeeee~chelle (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #2256) on Tuesday, May 3, 2011 - 7:06 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Happy Tuesday Donna and all of BT land. A warming trend here..I have no clue how, OR why, it got sooo cold yesterday BRRRRRRRRR...I'll reiterate...it's TIME to move farther south!
Make it a great day, keep that positive MoJo flowing and above all keep smiling :) :) :) :) :)
(((hugs)) to you Judy.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donna (Agent 99 wannabe) ) (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #6478) on Tuesday, May 3, 2011 - 7:06 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Tuesday Trivia..
Tuesday (i /ˈtjuːzdeɪ/ or /ˈtjuːzdi/) is a day of the week occurring after Monday and before Wednesday. According to international standard ISO 8601, it is the second day of the week, although in some traditions it is the third.

The English name is derived from Old English Tiwesdæg and Middle English Tewesday. This was a loan translation of Latin dies Martis, originally associating the day with the planet Mars. The Germanic name translates Mars, the god of war, as Teiwaz (Old English Tiw
t

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donna (Agent 99 wannabe) ) (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #6479) on Tuesday, May 3, 2011 - 7:08 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Good Morning Michelle...off to work for me...gonna make it a good day if it kills me..:)

chilly now, warmer later...then cold again the rest of the week...thunderstorms expected, too..

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Judy Workman (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #330) on Tuesday, May 3, 2011 - 7:31 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Morning Girls, Pouring the rain down in Ohio and cold to boot! Makes me want the week to go by even faster---Bonaire, here we come :) Thanks for the warm thoughts and hugs.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By "Barbie"Ruth******Ken's forever love (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #5698) on Tuesday, May 3, 2011 - 7:39 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Good morning Donna and Michelle :)

Here at the dispatch desk, waiting to see what is in store for this beautiful day.

Picking up Connor and Clio later today for a sleepover as Mommy and Daddy are heading upstate to do a landscaping job for a local client that wants them to make their "other" house look pretty too! Going to be fun tomorrow with FOUR grandkids! We'll see how the Yukon does with four carseats in it! ;)

Be lurking!

(((((HUGS))))) for all :)
hugs

(Message edited by ruth0531 on May 3, 2011)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By "Barbie"Ruth******Ken's forever love (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #5699) on Tuesday, May 3, 2011 - 7:40 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hi Judy :) You snuck in there! Bring back lots of sunshine when you come home, AFTER you enjoy it on Bonaire!!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Debbie B.~ Jersey Gal(*) (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #13187) on Tuesday, May 3, 2011 - 7:51 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Morning BT and Everyone! Daughter will be arriving sometime today and I believe we will be going to SeaWorld tomorrow.

Judy, Hugs and enjoy our favorite little island.

Ruthie, have fun playing in the dirt today with the g-kids.

May the sunshine come out and play for everyone today. If not, may your smile be your sunshine and may it spread to everyone you meet. Enjoy your Tuesday.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Cecil* (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #8871) on Tuesday, May 3, 2011 - 8:14 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Good morning ladies and all who follow.

Two fer Tuesday.

Those eyes....I once saw her in concert and sat about 25 feet away but I had some good binoculars, those eyes. Not a bad voice either.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Just little ole me with a (*) (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #6369) on Tuesday, May 3, 2011 - 8:43 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Good morning girls! Sunny here and weather says 74!
Judy I still wish I was going to Bonaire! Enjoy..hope the week goes fast (and the time on island slow) Any plans on visiting the animal shelter.....;)
I am going to try and get some gardening done today..but first the dreaded supermarket shop!
Hugs to all...Have a great day. xxoo

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By *Linda* (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #9347) on Tuesday, May 3, 2011 - 8:57 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Good Tuesday Morning BT1.
Donna, Michelle, Judy, Ruth, Debbie, Cecil, JLOMWA*, and all who follow.
See you all later.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3332) on Tuesday, May 3, 2011 - 9:16 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

http://www.jongailmor.com/audio/smile1.mp3

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By iTimmmy (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #7707) on Tuesday, May 3, 2011 - 10:14 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

clowns are creepy !

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By iTimmmy (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #7708) on Tuesday, May 3, 2011 - 10:17 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

This still makes me laugh !!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3333) on Tuesday, May 3, 2011 - 10:19 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

That's funny sh, um, STUFF right there, don't care who you are.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freddie...........someoneisstillawizeass (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #15888) on Tuesday, May 3, 2011 - 10:22 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH ROTFLMAO

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By **Jim Mc **-- But you can all me Link (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #5387) on Tuesday, May 3, 2011 - 10:29 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Clowns give me the creeps too Tim.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By *Linda* (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #9348) on Tuesday, May 3, 2011 - 10:31 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Score one for the unicorn.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By *Linda* (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #9349) on Tuesday, May 3, 2011 - 10:34 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

I DO think of "It" when I run by sewer drains in the morning. No one would know I was missing for days....
it

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By *Linda* (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #9350) on Tuesday, May 3, 2011 - 12:09 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Boo!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By iTimmmy (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #7709) on Tuesday, May 3, 2011 - 12:11 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

"When your down here with me you'll float too!!"

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Barbara "CB" Gibson (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #6553) on Tuesday, May 3, 2011 - 12:31 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Tim Curry is a naughty man...I like him!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By *Linda* (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #9351) on Tuesday, May 3, 2011 - 12:31 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Yes, I'll be all bloated, so that should help. LOL!
IT was a creepy book.

Louise, where the heck are you?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Saint Louise (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #10000070) on Tuesday, May 3, 2011 - 1:14 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Linda, Im in the middle of F*&$%? nowhere looking at the clock. Since I got up 8hr ago I saw 2 car go by. WOW I cant stand all this excitement.
Why is it when you look at the clock it goes backward instead of foward???
I must be on drugs or I need some badly. I think I should go to the place Jerry was talking about UNDER THE DESK

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Barbara "CB" Gibson (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #6555) on Tuesday, May 3, 2011 - 1:20 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Don't forget the coffee can, Saint Louise....

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By R.A.... (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #17444) on Tuesday, May 3, 2011 - 1:35 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Saint Louise...I feel your pain. I get really bugged out in the "country"! Under the desk may be safe but maybe try some basket weaving and jello making, that always seemed to bring Jerry to his "happy place" :)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By R.A.... (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #17445) on Tuesday, May 3, 2011 - 1:36 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Timmmmmy and Linda, NOT THE CLOWNS!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3334) on Tuesday, May 3, 2011 - 1:41 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hey Lou, is it raining up there?

Hi CB!

"He bangs his fists against the post and still incest's he sees the ghost."

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Barbara "CB" Gibson (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #6556) on Tuesday, May 3, 2011 - 1:43 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hi, Tom!!!

I'm gonna have to go resee that movie....

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By *Linda* (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #9353) on Tuesday, May 3, 2011 - 1:54 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

No way was I going to see that movie. The book was scary enough.

Louise, go out and make crop circles in the middle of the night. That should bring in the local TV crews and crowds of people. :)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By *Tink* (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #2693) on Tuesday, May 3, 2011 - 1:59 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Louise, count sugar babies and put them in a tin can....it will pass the time....just don't eat the sugar babies...k?

sugar babies

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Barbara "CB" Gibson (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #6559) on Tuesday, May 3, 2011 - 2:08 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hi, Cynde Jane. Wishing you good stuff, Buddy.

Off to work for me...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By I'll always be BOOM here! (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #14965) on Tuesday, May 3, 2011 - 2:14 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

I'm having Amos Lee today ♥

and

Happy Tuesday my friends ♥♥♥♥

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3337) on Tuesday, May 3, 2011 - 2:15 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

oooooooooops meant to say "insists" not 'incests" sorry, was in Beau mode earlier, guess I still am.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Beau (but you can call me Bubbles)***** (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #449) on Tuesday, May 3, 2011 - 2:17 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

HAY, DOAN BE DRAGGEN ME THRU NO MUD, JUS CUZ YOR MINES INTHA GUTTAH!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By I'll always be BOOM here! (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #14966) on Tuesday, May 3, 2011 - 2:20 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Linda I couldn't watch the movie either --- that book was amazing - that and Pet Cemetery and just about any SK novel for that matter!

Louise, crop triangles and stars... really send them loopy!

Okay... back to work for me :):(

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By brenda (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1347) on Tuesday, May 3, 2011 - 2:21 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Good day BT!

HOLY, been away a bit and come back to clowns........yikes!

The clown in Poltergeist did me in!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56zYh57OEoc

The empty chair had the clown in it a moment before!

Hugs and healing vibes to all that need or want them.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By R.A.... (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #17446) on Tuesday, May 3, 2011 - 3:05 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Having an 80's Two-Fer Flashback :)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By I'll always be BOOM here! (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #14968) on Tuesday, May 3, 2011 - 3:12 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Arrgghhhh!!! I updated IE 9.0 and now it displays the videos on BT goofy :( :(

I should be working anyway...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By iTimmmy (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #7711) on Tuesday, May 3, 2011 - 3:44 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By iTimmmy (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #7712) on Tuesday, May 3, 2011 - 3:54 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3339) on Tuesday, May 3, 2011 - 3:58 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

"Honey, will you bring my Cheetos™ in here please?"

"INHALLLLLLLLLLLLE.... WHEEEEEEEEEEZE (toungeout and bugeye)"

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By *Linda* (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #9355) on Tuesday, May 3, 2011 - 4:11 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

LOL! Timmy. That's how she got her hair to poof out so big. HA!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By iTimmmy (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #7713) on Tuesday, May 3, 2011 - 4:18 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Linda ... I tried that - my hair is the same but I think I popped a lung ! LOL

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By iTimmmy (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #7714) on Tuesday, May 3, 2011 - 5:17 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

" It's dead Jim "

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By iTimmmy (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #7715) on Tuesday, May 3, 2011 - 5:28 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

It's Time

(Message edited by muddysoapfish on May 3, 2011)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By iTimmmy (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #7716) on Tuesday, May 3, 2011 - 5:34 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By I'll always be BOOM here! (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #14969) on Tuesday, May 3, 2011 - 5:55 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

I thought Timmmy said he POOPED a lung

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By *Linda* (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #9356) on Tuesday, May 3, 2011 - 5:58 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Timmy, I just watched the workout video here at home with the sound on. At work I had the sound off because I thought she was screaming when she let the air out. LMDAO. I do think she has the lung power to blow up a bike tire. :)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By *Linda* (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #9357) on Tuesday, May 3, 2011 - 6:26 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Here's my new kitty friend from our cul-de-sac. Don't know his name, but he sure like seeing Terry and I in the mornings.

K1 K2
:):):)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By I'll always be BOOM here! (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #14970) on Tuesday, May 3, 2011 - 6:41 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

what's not to like?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donna (Agent 99 wannabe) ) (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #6480) on Tuesday, May 3, 2011 - 7:11 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Linda!! How adorable!!

Look what came to see me when I got home from work today...

bear

bear

(Message edited by devfam on May 3, 2011)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By *Tink* (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #2695) on Tuesday, May 3, 2011 - 7:13 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Donna, nice black boxes. How do you care for them? Water? Feed? Just curious...<3...I don't know how to make fing hearts on BT...sorry...

webcam

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By *Tink* (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #2696) on Tuesday, May 3, 2011 - 7:15 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

OH, this is what I found on our back deck this morning...
honey badger don't give a shite

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By *Tink* (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #2697) on Tuesday, May 3, 2011 - 7:16 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

wow donna, those are NOT black boxes...eek! Send my honey badger after him...he'll rip him to shreds....

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donna (Agent 99 wannabe) ) (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #6481) on Tuesday, May 3, 2011 - 7:19 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

bear

I put down my bag to take a pic then he kept coming so I went inside and got rid of the bag with food in it and went back out..I was nervous, hence the slight blurrr LOL!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donna (Agent 99 wannabe) ) (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #6482) on Tuesday, May 3, 2011 - 7:21 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Thanks Tink...send over the badger!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By *Tink* (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #2698) on Tuesday, May 3, 2011 - 7:31 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Maybe you should send him over to the UK so they can make those hats the guards wear. I read that they are made from black bear fur...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donna (Agent 99 wannabe) ) (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #6483) on Tuesday, May 3, 2011 - 7:34 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hmmm interesting!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By *Linda* (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #9358) on Tuesday, May 3, 2011 - 8:21 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Oh how cool to find bears in your yard.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donna (Agent 99 wannabe) ) (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #6484) on Tuesday, May 3, 2011 - 8:23 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Yep, Linda, it's cool but not when they tear your garbage apart (I don't have garage). I love seeing them, though!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Maggie/PS (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #13698) on Tuesday, May 3, 2011 - 9:49 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

HI KIDS!!!!:)

Love the bear pics!!! It's funny, because my sis and I just had to go up into the Ocala National Forest, home of MANY black bears. She was determined to find some bear poop to take a pic of so she could post it on FB, Saying: "Yes, Bears do in the woods!!!!" I can't believe we were looking for bear poop!!! My bro lives up there and we had to drop off his mail.

But earlier today, she and I went to the beach!!! FABULOUS!!! I had to go in the water, it was cold, but as close to diving as I can get right now. It felt SO good. And yes, I am fried, AGAIN!!!!! Hopefully it will tan and not peel this time.....

I wanted to call West Coast TIME, but Timmmy covered for me!!! THANKS!!!:)

Oh, and the hats in England are Black Bear fur. They weigh 1 1/2 lbs each. I learned that during the wedding. Where are the bears that are giving away their fur???? Hopefully they are BAD bears and not just killed for the fur....
I've spent most of my adult life around black bears, some were more like pets than wild animals. Beautiful animals!!!:)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donna (Agent 99 wannabe) ) (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #6486) on Tuesday, May 3, 2011 - 10:03 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Cool Pegi.... :)
I sooo want to go to the beach...I miss living near the ocean (growing up in NJ)...and seeing it every year going on vacation to Massachusetts (which we didn't do for a few years)...

Yeah, I looked up the hats after Cynde said that, too...never really thought about what they'd be made of.

Really tired...nighty night all! Hugs fn♥'s :)

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Visit: The Bonaire WebCams - Current Bonaire images and weather!
The Bonaire Insider - the latest tourism news about Bonaire
The Bonaire Information Site, InfoBonaire
Search Bonaire - Search top Bonaire Web sites

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration