BonaireTalk Discussion Group
Community Chat: Ding Dong, It's Monday!
Bonaire Talk: Community Chat: Ding Dong, It's Monday!
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donna (Agent 99 wannabe) ) (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #6472) on Monday, May 2, 2011 - 6:50 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Good Morning BT Family!!

Just as an FYI, I'm also a "Dorothy wanna be"

Hope Toto, Auntie Em, etc...have a great Monday!

Hugs to all! ♥

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3329) on Monday, May 2, 2011 - 6:56 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Good morning Donna and all that follow.

Dang, these slippers make me feel pretty but, oh do they hurt!!!

Good morning Darling, riding today?

Have a great day everyone!!!

(Message edited by vtscuba on May 2, 2011)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freddie...........someoneisstillawizeass (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #15885) on Monday, May 2, 2011 - 6:59 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Poppies Poppies Poppies
red slippers

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donna (Agent 99 wannabe) ) (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #6473) on Monday, May 2, 2011 - 6:59 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

:) :) :) :) :)

You are ALWAYS pretty, Tom! :)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donna (Agent 99 wannabe) ) (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #6474) on Monday, May 2, 2011 - 7:00 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hi Freddie...Poppies for breakfast, good idea!! :)

OK...there's no place like home...there's no place like home...but I have to go to work...have to go to work.... see y'all later!

(Message edited by devfam on May 2, 2011)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freddie...........someoneisstillawizeass (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #15886) on Monday, May 2, 2011 - 7:04 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hi everyone :)

going to be a nice day.. Ppoo says he is riding to a quilt swap meet today :) asked if you want to come Tom.. :)

Donna have a great day at work :)

I'll get you and your little doggie too bwaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3330) on Monday, May 2, 2011 - 7:35 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

QUILT SWAP MEET?!?! OMG, THROW IN A STOP AT A DOLLAR MENU AND I WILL THINK I'VE DIED AND GONE TO HEAVEN!!!sighhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Excuse me, having a moment here, chills of joy from my toes to the top of my head. WHEWWWWWWWWWW!!! Quilt Swap Meet and $ menu... need a smoke - CYA

click

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Debbie B.~ Jersey Gal(*) (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #13186) on Monday, May 2, 2011 - 7:44 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Morning Everyone, beauty of a day here, gonna be high of 88! Yesterday, we visited Lake Weir, very picuresque. http://www.sjrwmd.com/watershedfacts/factPages/CLW.html
Very pretty.

Enjoy your Monday, off to start our adventures for the day.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Judy Workman (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #327) on Monday, May 2, 2011 - 8:03 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Good Morning everyone :)
Mixed emotions today. The loss of a beloved friend, the defeat of a hated enemy and a trip at the end of the week. In the end, it's all good. She is at peace, we are relieved to be free of his awful power, and Bonaire is so restorative. Guess I just have to finish things up here and I can move on to some happier times. Packing is 99% done too. That's a real good thing!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By *Linda* (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #9343) on Monday, May 2, 2011 - 8:38 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Good Monday Morning BT.

Judy, I am so sorry for the loss of your dear friend. :( Many hugs to you and her family.

Tom, I want my ruby slippers back - STAT! LOL!

Donna, I have more of an emotional attachment to Mass. than to Kansas, but spent most of my life (before Florida) in Kansas. Both are pretty in their own ways.

Freddie, Tell Ppoo to pick me up an Hawaiian quilt, please.

We have a sunny day on tap here.

Later.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By *Linda* (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #9344) on Monday, May 2, 2011 - 8:44 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

I am so glad we watched some public television last night. They had a piece on John Denver. I had forgotten how much I loved his crystalline voice, Colorado and his music. Sigh.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Saint Louise (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #10000066) on Monday, May 2, 2011 - 8:57 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Good morning BT.
A little cool here today,around 60
Sorry about your loss Judy, going to Bonaire is good medecine for the soul.Every year Jerry would go there to be reborn and come back a new man.
Ppoo an Tommy have a grate time today at the quilt swap meet:). You guys rock,beeing in touch with your feminine side
Freddie and Pam are very lucky womens

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By *Linda* (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #9345) on Monday, May 2, 2011 - 9:00 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Good morning Louise! :) Hope you are enjoying being with your family.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3331) on Monday, May 2, 2011 - 9:01 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

I touched my feminine side and now

the Princess is suing on the grounds of Alienation of Affection. sighhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Saint Louise (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #10000067) on Monday, May 2, 2011 - 9:18 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Good morning Linda
It is good to be with my family, but it is so strange without Jerry.
Tom, just remember the Princess is always right no matter what and you will be fine:)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By **Jim Mc **-- But you can all me Link (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #5384) on Monday, May 2, 2011 - 9:20 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Good Morning everyone. It is a good day for the United States and the world that this POS is dead. Yeah, I'll say it.

Everyone have a great day.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Saint Louise (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #10000068) on Monday, May 2, 2011 - 9:26 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Need to go now, so my brother can show me the emptiness of living in the middle of nowhere land called Ste-Sophie-de-Levrard. Jerry would go crazy here and I would have to put him in a phsyco ward to stop the voices...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By *Linda* (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #9346) on Monday, May 2, 2011 - 9:52 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

LOL! Louise. I can imagine Jerry happily signing in to the ward to escape Ste-Sophie-de-Lavrard. Now I have to look that up.

Jim, You got that right. :)

Tom, you been listening to Madonna? hee hee

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Cecil* (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #8870) on Monday, May 2, 2011 - 10:18 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Good morning, all. I with you Jim, great day in the USA, and the world is a better place today.

Tom I've been looking for a clown fish quilt, keep your eyes open and stay out of the dollar store.

Saint Louise I hope you are enjoying your visit.

Here kitty, kitty.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By "Barbie"Ruth******Ken's forever love (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #5696) on Monday, May 2, 2011 - 10:45 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Quick peek in to say hi...busy day at work.

Judy, so sorry for your loss. Use your time in Bonaire to regroup and rejuvenate. (((Hugs)))

PPoo, Ken wanted to know why you didn't call him to find out what quilt he wanted!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By I'll always be BOOM here! (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #14964) on Monday, May 2, 2011 - 11:26 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Morning BT ♥♥:)♥♥

Louise you make me laugh.... I'm looking forward to meeting you :)

Judy, so sorry for your loss.

I had a moment of panic this morning when I realized that I only have 16 days to get things done, get the business squared away, get the house and boys ready for a sitter, and lose 20 pounds!!!
We haven't traveled anywhere overnight for so long... I'm not sure we remember how to :) Where is the suitcase?

HooRAH!!! Special Ops!!! HooRAH!!! Pres Obama!!! Rest in PEACE 343 firefighters, 72 police, 2,976 civilians, and 4,700 troops who have been lost since 9/11... may you finally rest in Peace.

Today we move forward and continue to press for safety and freedom --- in some symbiotic manner ♥

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gail T.*********** (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #5100) on Monday, May 2, 2011 - 11:49 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Loved Dorothy! Loved John Denver. I'll keep my thoughts to an accident to myself.... that's the way I want him to be remembered.... Now for Cicel's wild cat ........ Can I hire her for my husband?

Good day to all!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Princeypoo******Kenny's Muffin Forever (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #905) on Monday, May 2, 2011 - 11:57 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Kens getting the green and yellow John Deere quilt in the crop circle design

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Barbara "CB" Gibson (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #6549) on Monday, May 2, 2011 - 12:12 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Morning, buddies. Gail, john Denver's little plane went into the Pacific at my very favorite dive site...Lover's Point in Pacific Grove. Took me a while to get it back to being my favorite dive site again.

Busy work day coming up...that's the good news....

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By "Barbie"Ruth******Ken's forever love (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #5697) on Monday, May 2, 2011 - 12:27 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

He says that is perfect, PPoo ;)

Louise :) Hope you have an enjoyable day.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Just little ole me with a (*) (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #6368) on Monday, May 2, 2011 - 12:41 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Morning all! And a VERY good morning it is...can't wait till wine time! May have to turn the clock hands up a bit!
Louise..I will have to look up that link as well..would love to hear Jerry's take on it as well. Enjoy your day...
Tom and PPoo...Quilts huh? I am still trying to get over the needlepoint...(any extra time for "lessons for Stevie";) :)
Donna, Freddie, Debbie, Judy, Cecil, Gail, Linda, Barbie R, and Boom and Jim...enjoy your day as well! xxoooooo

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Judy Workman (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #328) on Monday, May 2, 2011 - 12:47 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Thanks everyone and especially you, Louise. Time heals all, but it can't take away the love and the memories we have. That is what we should cherish every day. I will be toasting my dear Carol and Jerry too, everyday I'm in Bonaire and enjoying my time with them there.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Barbara "CB" Gibson (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #6552) on Monday, May 2, 2011 - 1:26 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Ah, Judy, your news got by me. Please3w add my good thoughts to the rest...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Maggie/PS (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #13695) on Monday, May 2, 2011 - 6:27 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hey Everyone!!!!!:)

I'm at mom's and this is my first chance to get online...My laptop is all virusy and stuff...:(

Mom has dinner ready and I have to go now or be on restrictions...AGAIN!!!!

Love yall!!!:)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Maggie/PS (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #13696) on Monday, May 2, 2011 - 7:10 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

OK, I ate all of my dinner, like a good girl:)

So, here I am....all alone....

Well, I may go to bed early tonite, gotta go do a blood letting early tomorrow to keep my doc happy. An appt. w/ her on the 5th.

HUGS TO ALL:)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donna (Agent 99 wannabe) ) (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #6475) on Monday, May 2, 2011 - 7:24 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hi Pegisue glad you were able to pop in! :)

I'm soooo tired....good day at work, though...need to sleep better tonight! Weather is stinky however, rainy and chilly AGAIN...ugh!

Hi Everyone!

I love John Denver! :)
Love and hugs to all!! ♥

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Meeeeee~chelle (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #2255) on Monday, May 2, 2011 - 8:39 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Cold here today! seriously, May 2nd and 50 degrees..really??!!! I had already turned the pilot light off on my furnace and now have no idea how to relite the thing! Looks like it's gonna be a cold one!
Work was good..day went quick :) Guess I'll feed the four leggeds and go to bed with a good book :)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Superturtle (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #4590) on Monday, May 2, 2011 - 10:55 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Good Book won't keep you warm, Meesh!!! :B I'd opt for the flannel PJ's instead!!! :B :B :B

Good Night, Every Buddy!! ♥

:) Bill :)

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Visit: The Bonaire WebCams - Current Bonaire images and weather!
The Bonaire Insider - the latest tourism news about Bonaire
The Bonaire Information Site, InfoBonaire
Search Bonaire - Search top Bonaire Web sites

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration