BonaireTalk Discussion Group
Community Chat: Tuscaloosa, Alabama
Bonaire Talk: Community Chat: Tuscaloosa, Alabama
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By **Jim Mc **-- But you can all me Link (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #5379) on Saturday, April 30, 2011 - 12:46 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

My buddy from Tuscaloosa, Chris, just sent this to me. I have never seen devatation like this in our country. My God, this is horrible.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By elaine sculley (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #2134) on Saturday, April 30, 2011 - 1:16 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

so glad he is ok

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Roy - 'Rayman' (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #4111) on Saturday, April 30, 2011 - 4:54 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Horrible for sure, Prayers for all affected as they rebuild their livelihood.

another report and a few answers at this site

http://www.accuweather.com/blogs/news/story/49017/day-of-the-twisters-why-did-so.asp

any news from PegiSue n George ???

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donna (Agent 99 wannabe) ) (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #6464) on Saturday, April 30, 2011 - 9:01 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Praying... sad and unbelievable for sure..

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Meeeeee~chelle (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #2238) on Saturday, April 30, 2011 - 9:13 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

That is true devastation! Tornados have such fury and their course is so unpredictable. Prayers go out to all people who have lost loved ones or were affected in any way.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By I'll always be BOOM here! (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #14962) on Sunday, May 1, 2011 - 12:27 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

We're still counting our blessings that Maddie was unhurt... so so close

We need to have a Universal Vibe moment for all of those effected.

I'm afraid the media and attention has been too distracted by weddings and trump idiocies.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kelly(*) (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #6749) on Monday, May 2, 2011 - 10:56 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Remember our dear friend Renee Langford. She is in Huntsville. She is hoping to have power restored by Wednesday. When I hear from her, I will post it here. She is safe but I'm not sure of the damage yet.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Visit: The Bonaire WebCams - Current Bonaire images and weather!
The Bonaire Insider - the latest tourism news about Bonaire
The Bonaire Information Site, InfoBonaire
Search Bonaire - Search top Bonaire Web sites

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration