BonaireTalk Discussion Group
Community Chat: SATURDAY???????
Bonaire Talk: Community Chat: SATURDAY???????
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By *****Patrick with sharks on Bonaire***** (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #5387) on Saturday, April 30, 2011 - 5:40 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

GOOD MORNING TO ALL MY BT FRIENDS!!!!!!!!!!

SHORT ORDER GRILL IS FIRED UP AND COOKING.

YES TOM, IT IS READY FOR YOU TO PICKUP!!!!!!!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Roy - 'Rayman' (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #4113) on Saturday, April 30, 2011 - 6:16 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Good Morning PAT

S & G for me please, gotta get used to it for the meet in 3 weeks :)

G'day Y'all

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By *Linda* (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #9338) on Saturday, April 30, 2011 - 6:36 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Morning PATRICK, Roy, and all the sleepy heads out there.
I would like a greek omelette, toast and coffee, please. Thanks PAT.

Roy, What can I bring you from Florida? Key Lime cookies, a gator, a dolphin? :)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3312) on Saturday, April 30, 2011 - 6:41 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

A bucket of the usual Buddy:)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Sarah Jane {Ess Jay} (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #2563) on Saturday, April 30, 2011 - 6:55 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Good morning all :)

Well, yesterday was simply perfect. I started the day flying over SW Florida, then .... THEN, the celebrations began. My head is a little sore this morning, but well worth it!

I 'may' need a little more sleep ;)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By "Barbie"Ruth******Ken's forever love (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #5685) on Saturday, April 30, 2011 - 8:30 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Good morning from the dispatch desk :)

Eggs o/e and sausage for me please, Patrick. Still working on that Atkins thing ;)

Been a busy week in our household. Finished midnights, had girls everyday and all their activities including ballet every afternoon to get ready for their performances that started last night in Cinderella. They were, of course, adorable!

Had to come to work to get rest ;)

Hugs and love to all. Thinking of you, Louise!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donna (Agent 99 wannabe) ) (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #6463) on Saturday, April 30, 2011 - 9:00 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Good Morning, BT

Not sure what's on tap for today here..probably a little shopping with Andrea, get the inspection sticker now that my $529/tires and alignments is done, etc...

Happy Saturday and hugs to all!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Meeeeee~chelle (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #2239) on Saturday, April 30, 2011 - 9:22 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Good morning friends :) Patrick, I'll take some oatmeal and grapefruit juice...well maybe a piece of Linda's Key Lime pie too:) S.J., I didn't get to see the wedding, but am watching some clips from the news. Very nice, but Diana's still remains my fav. I am wishing the couple a wonderful life together! Ruth, I have said the exact same thing more than once! Some times you do have to go to work to get rest! I get to mow today. I'm sure my neighbors will be ecstatic. I purchased a mower with a 54" deck WooHooo..That's what I'm talkin' about ;)
((((HUGS)))) all around and up and down.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By "Barbie"Ruth******Ken's forever love (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #5686) on Saturday, April 30, 2011 - 9:31 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Ken is home waiting for his new riding John Deere to be delivered today, Michelle :) The two of you can have tractor races ;)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Meeeeee~chelle (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #2240) on Saturday, April 30, 2011 - 9:41 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

That's awesome Ruth...Maybe Ken and I could have a tractor pull competition :)
....I'm still checking air into Manchester, so y'all don't count me out yet!
My ex MIL passed yesterday. She was a great woman and a wonderful inspiration...There is much sadness in PA today :(

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By "Barbie"Ruth******Ken's forever love (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #5688) on Saturday, April 30, 2011 - 10:44 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

(((((HUGS))))) Michelle. I'm so sorry for your loss.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Meeeeee~chelle (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #2241) on Saturday, April 30, 2011 - 10:55 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

TY Ruth...the one thing in life we are never prepared for...even if we think we are!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3313) on Saturday, April 30, 2011 - 11:01 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Meeeeeeee-chelle, sorry about your M.I.L.. I too was blessed, not once but twice. Pam's Mother was a wonderful lady as was my ex's.

54" mower, be still my beating heart - MARRY ME, I'LL MOW YOUR LAWN!!!

Ruth, I hope the J.D. was bought at a dealer and not one of the chain stores, with most of the Toro's and J.D.'s sold by both types of outlets there is a difference.

Princess and I have been looking at them, thinking it is also time to get one with a snowblower attachment so she can take care of the s-s-s-s-s CAN'T SAY IT when I am gone south or... Unless Mother Nature lets us keep the stairs and landing, I think that won't happen this year unless I find a really good, gently used, used one. It's okay tho, the Princess loves pushing the push mower around and I don't mind supervising from the porch as long as she keeps my glass full of lemonade ahem

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By "Barbie"Ruth******Ken's forever love (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #5689) on Saturday, April 30, 2011 - 11:01 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Never...my ex-FIL is in the mid-stages of alzheimers. I see them often, as Bethany and the girls live with them. It is very difficult to watch someone who once had the ability to do so much, just sit and be a shell of who they once were. My ex-MIL is doing the best she can, but it is taking its toll on her too. He is in his late 60's! Way too young for this to be happening.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3314) on Saturday, April 30, 2011 - 11:08 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Meeee-chelle, one last question... Will you bring your mower to Amesbury. P-Poo and I need something to pull the chariot and horses well, they poop and we don't like cleaning up after them.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Meeeeee~chelle (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #2242) on Saturday, April 30, 2011 - 11:22 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

So sorry Ruth. I watched both of my parents go through dementia/alzheimers. It affects every person differently, and it can show signs at a relatively early age. I want to say 50ish...at times I seriously wonder if I don't have touch..no joke :-/
Tooommmeeee...me thinks the 54"er will stay here in Texas. how about I just bring a few poop bags that go under the the horses tail to catch the "droppings"?! :) :) :)

(Message edited by coralcruiser on April 30, 2011)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3315) on Saturday, April 30, 2011 - 11:26 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

POOP BAGS?!?! Well, there goes that fantasy:(

We gotsta shovel Poo:(

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Meeeeee~chelle (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #2243) on Saturday, April 30, 2011 - 11:42 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

LMBO...I wonder if they make a "poop blower". It should be right next to the leaf and snow blowers at Home Depot :) :) :)
Okay, it's 10:38 and my arse is still in bed..sure beats my usual 4am wake-up call ahhhhhh
So, I must catapult myself into reality and bond with the 54"er :)
Cya folks on the flip flop
poooooooooooofffffffffffffffffffffff

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By elaine sculley (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #2136) on Saturday, April 30, 2011 - 11:47 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

michelle sorry about ur mil.

ruthie hugs coming ur way

have to get going doc appt. another cold or allergies?

hugs too all

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3316) on Saturday, April 30, 2011 - 12:01 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

HEY, THANKS FOR THE IDEA!!!

My commercial quality Echo backpack blower will chuck cats up to twenty three pounds 50 feet (depending on wind) so unless the chariot is pulled by elephants we should be all set. Hope the spectators on the parade route are wearing goggles tho.

Have fun, send pictures :-{)}

you are going to be wearing cut off coveralls, a straw hat and have a piece of straw clenched between your teeth, aren't you?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Meeeeee~chelle (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #2244) on Saturday, April 30, 2011 - 12:20 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Okay, okay...I had to pop back for a minute :)
I was wondering why I was seeing sporadic flying cats in the neighborhood?! I just thought it was residual from the 70's ..so decided not to bring it up...WHEW..that's a load off my mind :O
Absolutely Toommmeee ;)...Freddie says it will be cool (translates to cold for me), so perhaps NOT the cut off overalls, but I will be sportin' some Texas threads!
es...((hugs)) and feel better STAT
gotta run, gotta go,go,go...zoooooooooooom
Poooof CLICK

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Roy - 'Rayman' (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #4117) on Saturday, April 30, 2011 - 12:51 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Good evening Y'all :)

Just finished another nice BBQ, have you ever seen Bratwurst dancing on the grill??? watch this space :) hope my memory card has recovered from all the pics I took of the wedding yesterday.

Oh and I have a pole dancing pic I have to share with you all ;)

Sarah, that's the sign of a good wedding, the naps the next day!!

Linda I never did get to try the Key Lime Pie you all speak so highly of when I was on Bon, so I have to try that out on my trip in 3 weeks :)

Condolences & HUGS {{{Meeechelle}}}
I'll leave you n Tom alone with the 54"er ;)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Barbara "CB" Gibson (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #6537) on Saturday, April 30, 2011 - 1:01 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hi, guys. You people with land enough to need a tractor/mower...you kill me...

Michelle and Tom, my ex inlaws were wonderful people, and we stayed close to the end of their lives. I miss them still. Funny, their son and I are still close too...his wedding was a family only affair, so I was invited. Just send his wife a big box of goodies to share with her buds in Iraq...come home safe, Diana...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Meeeeee~chelle (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #2245) on Saturday, April 30, 2011 - 1:05 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Rayman..I LOVE brats on the grill..the best ever! WOW brats on the grill and pole dancing! were you at a Texas wedding????? Thanx all for the condolenses...my MIL was a very special lady. I feel honored to have had her in my life for even a short while....
It is sooooooooo humid outside..I love the HEAT but despise humidity!
As you can see I am not making much progress today LOL lalalala

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Meeeeee~chelle (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #2246) on Saturday, April 30, 2011 - 1:19 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hey CB...I kill myself with land enough to need tractor mower...WTHeck was I thinking??? I look at those condos in downtown Ft. Worth and **sigh** ..Oh well..I do love the country!
I know what you mean CB..my ex and I get along much better than when we were married..hmmmmm..life is strange!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Barbara "CB" Gibson (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #6538) on Saturday, April 30, 2011 - 1:31 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

That's the way it should work, Michelle...if you liked them enough to sleep with them, you should like them enough to have lunch with them. But I am lucky...no terrible disappointments or betrayals to mar that sentiment. Ross helps me with my dive classes, and people shake their heads when he and Diana and Eric and I go out to dinner, but it works...

Our property drops off down a canyon, so we have little land, but a great view, and a mile or so of forest below us. We can pretend we live in the country. Stop by when you come out to visit!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Meeeeee~chelle (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #2247) on Saturday, April 30, 2011 - 1:40 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

CB..your view sounds awesome and I will MOST definitely stop by for a visit, lunch, dinner, vino ..whatever. I'm sure there are some great restaurants in SF. I have never, ever been to Cali. so, I MUST do that sometime..sooner rather than later :)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3317) on Saturday, April 30, 2011 - 1:50 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

CB - Meeeee-chelle, you folks are fortunate so aren't a few others on this board. Have long ago forgiven but would never again would want to be close to my ex. Feel kinda foolish for marrying her.... THE SECOND TIME:-{o} yup I did. However what happened happened and I am very sad that Ethan wants nothing to do with her. Still have love in my heart for her tho, there were lots of good memories shared.

Am grateful tho because that boy calls the Princess "My Pam-Mom", has for many years and guess who the Pam-Mom is cooking dinner for tonight:) Sheeee-it, the boy calls and ask if she will cook him a meal and she pulls out all the stops. Just got off the phone, she was pulling a pound cake out of the oven. I ask for desert and she throws a damned stale oreo at me WTH!!!

Meeeeee-chelle, was asking if you were wearing that Farmer Wuuman outfit on your tractor, not to Amesbury

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Barbara "CB" Gibson (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #6539) on Saturday, April 30, 2011 - 1:52 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Good. I have been highly in favor of a tappas place in the Mission in SF lately....there are indeed all kinds of dandy places to eat. I need to see Miss M as soon as she gets back from Fiji...my stupid ankle surgery prevented me from seeing much of her...

I just wrote this on FB, but it's funny, so I'll say it again. I drive a yellow Ford Escape, and try to keep the doors locked when I'm in the City. Yesterday, I forgot, and while I was at a stop sign, a guys threw his suitcase in the back seat, climbed in the front, and said, "Take me to the Glen Park Bart station."...gotta keep you door locked if you have a yellow car.

Lately when this happens, if it's on the way, I just take them...I feel sorry for them...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3318) on Saturday, April 30, 2011 - 2:02 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

that is funny CB, no matter how many times I read it:) You are good people and... I would have paid good money to watch that on video:)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3319) on Saturday, April 30, 2011 - 2:09 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

What size hat do you wear CB?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Barbara "CB" Gibson (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #6540) on Saturday, April 30, 2011 - 2:10 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Eric used to think I was exaggerating about this until he rode with me in the City...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freddie...........someoneisstillawizeass (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #15873) on Saturday, April 30, 2011 - 2:21 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

OMG you guys are killing me and I couldn't post fast enough so back to the driving the 54 incher :)

Tom I am glad you are pulling a wagon with it in Amesbury and not using it to tip over the porta potty :) Cb you need a rate and milage schedule for Taxi times?? OMG remember the show TAXI ??? Jim was a doozy :)

P Poo STOP IT!!!!!!! BT2 IS NOT UP AND RUNNING>>> and I wonder why.......cause it is ready..

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Barbara "CB" Gibson (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #6541) on Saturday, April 30, 2011 - 2:23 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Freddie, do you remember...."What does a yellow light mean?"...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3321) on Saturday, April 30, 2011 - 2:24 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

HEY P-POO!!! I took care of the "You're going to run the shovel. No, it's your turn." argument we been having...
sighhhhhhhhh
Now back to the important issue-protecting OUR cookies!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3322) on Saturday, April 30, 2011 - 2:26 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

we represent the lolli....

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freddie...........someoneisstillawizeass (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #15874) on Saturday, April 30, 2011 - 2:35 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

LOL here ya go CB :)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freddie...........someoneisstillawizeass (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #15875) on Saturday, April 30, 2011 - 2:37 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

back to the 54 inchers..... blush :)

WHOA JIM

I BAD!!!!! lol

(Message edited by scubahb on April 30, 2011)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Barbara "CB" Gibson (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #6542) on Saturday, April 30, 2011 - 2:37 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

"SLOW DOWN"

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freddie...........someoneisstillawizeass (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #15876) on Saturday, April 30, 2011 - 2:40 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

wwww hhhh aaaa tttt dddd oooo eeee ssss
aaaa yyyyyy eeeee lllll lllll ooooo wwww llll iiii ggggg hhhhh ttttt mmmm eeee aaaaa nnnnn

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Barbara "CB" Gibson (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #6543) on Saturday, April 30, 2011 - 2:41 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

F'ng classic...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Roy - 'Rayman' (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #4118) on Saturday, April 30, 2011 - 2:42 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

well I was going to wait until BTAD to post my Pole dancin' Pic, but if MF con do that then here goes.....

wait for it..... OK WHERE DID IT GO??

(Message edited by modfreddie on April 30, 2011)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Barbara "CB" Gibson (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #6544) on Saturday, April 30, 2011 - 2:43 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Christopher Lloyd is The Man. Have we all seen him in "Buckaroo Banzai"???

IT'S BIG BOOTAY!!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Roy - 'Rayman' (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #4119) on Saturday, April 30, 2011 - 2:45 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hmmm.....

I wonder is I should resize it, it's quite a big one?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3323) on Saturday, April 30, 2011 - 2:45 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

One of my favorite Taxi episodes

http://youtu.be/ACF4XDznGEs

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3324) on Saturday, April 30, 2011 - 2:48 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

http://youtu.be/w9UNyrzoEDQ

Rev Jim was my mentor for many years.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By "Barbie"Ruth******Ken's forever love (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #5691) on Saturday, April 30, 2011 - 2:55 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

T -20 and counting...

(Message edited by ruth0531 on April 30, 2011)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Barbara "CB" Gibson (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #6545) on Saturday, April 30, 2011 - 3:06 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Thanks for the laughs, Tom...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Roy - 'Rayman' (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #4120) on Saturday, April 30, 2011 - 3:13 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

I think it may still be too big.....

...... it's only 43Kb!!

Pole Dancer

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Barbara "CB" Gibson (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #6546) on Saturday, April 30, 2011 - 3:22 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Nice, bug, Roy. Big too...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3325) on Saturday, April 30, 2011 - 3:29 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Barbara, thank you for the chuckles too!!! Real life is way better than any movie:)

Roy, EEEEEEEEEEEEEK!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By *Tink* (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #2688) on Saturday, April 30, 2011 - 4:54 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

webcam

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By KIV ~ Kobi in Virginia (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #15046) on Saturday, April 30, 2011 - 5:00 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Wow, that's a serious pole dancer! She needs to shave LOL!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3326) on Saturday, April 30, 2011 - 5:12 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

bingo.

Heading home, made a little today, took a few calls on bike repairs (starting next weekend) thanks to word of mouth advertising and had fun here, on fb and BT2. OMG P-Poo, I can't believe you posted THAT picture of M.F. over there!!!

click-poof-gone

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donna (Agent 99 wannabe) ) (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #6466) on Saturday, April 30, 2011 - 7:10 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Tom and Ppoo are evil....just sayin'....

Made burgers on the grill and corn on the cob for the first time this summer..yumm!! I love summer foods!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Meeeeee~chelle (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #2248) on Saturday, April 30, 2011 - 8:14 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Okay gang..I had enough of the 54"er..man that was fun! I get to jump back on the thing and do it again tomorrow wooohooooo....
A friend is coming over tonite and we are having a bit of a camp fire..I just love the week-ends!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donna (Agent 99 wannabe) ) (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #6467) on Saturday, April 30, 2011 - 8:18 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Andreeea has a guuuyyy over!! That NEVER happens!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Meeeeee~chelle (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #2249) on Saturday, April 30, 2011 - 8:38 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Good for her Donna :) Hope it's a great Saturday for them both :)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donna (Agent 99 wannabe) ) (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #6468) on Saturday, April 30, 2011 - 9:32 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

She is sooo me!! It's hysterical!! She's giving him a tour of the family pictures on the wall..dead relatives, walked him around the neighborhood showing him where all her friends that moved used to live...all the stuff she makes fun of ME for doing!! :) :)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Meeeeee~chelle (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #2251) on Sunday, May 1, 2011 - 11:53 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Sounds as if Andrea may be a bit smitten with this guy Donna :)

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Visit: The Bonaire WebCams - Current Bonaire images and weather!
The Bonaire Insider - the latest tourism news about Bonaire
The Bonaire Information Site, InfoBonaire
Search Bonaire - Search top Bonaire Web sites

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration