BonaireTalk Discussion Group
Community Chat: Good morning from Canada
Bonaire Talk: Community Chat: Good morning from Canada
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Saint Louise (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #10000062) on Friday, April 29, 2011 - 9:24 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Good morning BT
Wow is it cold up here.Drove for 11 hours to get here at La Tuque.Bonaire would have been quicker to get to.I am visiting family, needed to get away.
Tom,MF,I cannot get internet connection for my e-mail up here. I will try when I get in Montreal. I will be lurkking.
Have a great day everyone

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By *Linda* (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #9334) on Friday, April 29, 2011 - 9:38 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Good Morning Louise. You were in my dreams last night. I think of you often. HUGS and enjoy your family time. ♥

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donna (Agent 99 wannabe) ) (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #6461) on Friday, April 29, 2011 - 10:03 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Good Morning and hugs, Louise...glad you have a chance to get away..hope you enjoy the time..

Hi Linda and everyone else..hugs!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By R.A.... (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #17441) on Friday, April 29, 2011 - 10:08 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Good morning Louise! I hope you have a wonderful visit with your family, you are always in my thoughts. Have a fabulous weekend.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Saint Louise (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #10000063) on Friday, April 29, 2011 - 10:15 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Thanks Linda It has been a very long time for me to be with my family. It is nice to go back to your roots, things has change so much here, make you realize how time flew bye so quickly and how much your life is different.
I miss Jerry so much and our life we had together.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gail T.*********** (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #5099) on Friday, April 29, 2011 - 10:25 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Good morning Louise, Linda, Donna, RA and all who follow.

Enjoy your time with your family, Lou. You deserve it.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kelly(*) (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #6748) on Friday, April 29, 2011 - 10:31 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Louise, I cannot even begin to imagine how much you must miss Jerry and just the every day things about him and about your life with him. I think of you so often, and wish you peace in your heart. I wish I could hug you in person in May, but I promise someday I will! And I'll have a lot of hugging to make up for !

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By *Linda* (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #9335) on Friday, April 29, 2011 - 11:27 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Louise, I will hug you for Kelly and everyone else who can't make it there in May.
As Kelly said, I just can't imagine how much you miss Jerry. I hope visiting your family, catching up with old friends, and revisiting La Tuque and all of its changes will help you heal.

Later, my friends.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By **Jim Mc **-- But you can all me Link (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #5374) on Friday, April 29, 2011 - 11:29 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Louise, I can just say this. We all miss the life we had with Jerry too. But you will always have us in your life from here on in.

We all love you.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By *Linda* (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #9336) on Friday, April 29, 2011 - 11:36 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

I need a Like Button on Jim's comment. :):)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By **Jim Mc **-- But you can all me Link (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #5375) on Friday, April 29, 2011 - 11:48 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Linda, every comment you make I need a like button. You always make me smile. :) :)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By I'll always be BOOM here! (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #14960) on Friday, April 29, 2011 - 12:53 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

I need a like button on all the comments...

I'm looking forward to giving you a hug too Louise and Caymus belly rubs from Rasta.

Safe travels and see you soon ♥

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Debbie B.~ Jersey Gal(*) (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #13183) on Friday, April 29, 2011 - 1:18 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hi Louise! Hugs to you and hope the sun comes out and warms ya up. I'm glad you got away to see your family, I did that about a month ago and it sure was way different, but really nice all at the same time. Enjoy the family.

Bags are packed here, ready to go. Counting down the hours :) Two weeks of fun in the florida sunshine state, here I come. Very happy that our daughter is joining us, we didn't see her at Christmas this year, first time for that, but she had to work, no way around it, so it will be really good to spend time with her.

Will try to get on here and there over the next two weeks, but if not, I'll see you on the flipside.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By *Tink* (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #2687) on Friday, April 29, 2011 - 4:36 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Louise, glad you are able to get away and get into a new environment. We all do love you, and can't wait to be there for lots of hugs soon. And as Jim says, you have us for life, not going to get rid of us!

Thinking of you every day!

Hugs,

Cynde

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3309) on Friday, April 29, 2011 - 4:53 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Louise, what are you doing there, making knit caps?

Hi everyone, I hope you all have a great weekend!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Saint Louise (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #10000064) on Friday, April 29, 2011 - 5:22 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Tom,my sister in law show me a great recipe for boudain, then tonight I am learning how to knit,then we are going to play bingo at the senior center I cant hardly wait

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3310) on Friday, April 29, 2011 - 5:25 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Yessssssssssssssssssssss, you French girls got it going on - sighhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :):):)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Saint Louise (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #10000065) on Friday, April 29, 2011 - 5:27 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

I cant wait to go to bed

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3311) on Friday, April 29, 2011 - 5:29 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

allez-vous faire et manger le boudin

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By R.A.... (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #17442) on Friday, April 29, 2011 - 7:08 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Louise, you cracked me up!! Can you make me a pink polka dotted touque to match my pants?? :) Isn't great going to bingo!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By I'll always be BOOM here! (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #14961) on Saturday, April 30, 2011 - 12:39 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Now we know where Jerry got all his material from... Louise :) I hope your dreams didn't include making birdhouses or jello! ♥♥♥

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By elaine sculley (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #2135) on Saturday, April 30, 2011 - 1:23 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

hi gang

bad cough. going to bed early and calling doc tomorrow

louise safe trip. hugs

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Roy - 'Rayman' (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #4112) on Saturday, April 30, 2011 - 6:13 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

HUGS Lou, just warming up for the Col in 3 weeks :)

ok who wants a Like Button :):)

Gute besserung elaine!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By *Linda* (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #9337) on Saturday, April 30, 2011 - 6:27 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Morning Roy! I want one.
Jim, thanks. Can't wait to see you.
Louise, A blue touque would be nice. LOL!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freddie...........someoneisstillawizeass (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #15870) on Saturday, April 30, 2011 - 8:36 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Ok I just can't stand it anymore....
WHAT WAS SHE THINKING???????

EGAD

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Princeypoo******Kenny's Muffin Forever (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #900) on Saturday, April 30, 2011 - 8:52 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

For those of you not fluent in French go over to BT2 where instant language translation is one of the new features.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donna (Agent 99 wannabe) ) (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #6465) on Saturday, April 30, 2011 - 9:02 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

LOL Freddie!! :)

I'm ignoring PPoo...I can't hear you...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freddie...........someoneisstillawizeass (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #15871) on Saturday, April 30, 2011 - 9:04 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

:):) Good for you Donna.... ROTFLMAO

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By *****Patrick with sharks on Bonaire***** (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #5388) on Saturday, April 30, 2011 - 9:13 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

SORRY BUT I COULD NOT SEND WHAT I TRIED TYPING. CAUSE I WOULD NEED JERRY TO SAVE MY BUTT FOR SURE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By "Barbie"Ruth******Ken's forever love (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #5687) on Saturday, April 30, 2011 - 9:34 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Freddie, I thought the same thing!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Princeypoo******Kenny's Muffin Forever (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #901) on Saturday, April 30, 2011 - 12:41 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

No fooling. It really works great.

Wanna go diving Rufus?

You too Donna?

Found this great dive guide over on BT2

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Barbara "CB" Gibson (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #6536) on Saturday, April 30, 2011 - 12:55 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Freddie, you scared me. That pic is so bizarre that I thought it was photoshopped. She is wearing a big beribboned "O" on her forehead. What does it stand for? Oooohhhhh...that scares me too...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By "Barbie"Ruth******Ken's forever love (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #5690) on Saturday, April 30, 2011 - 1:08 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

PP...I'd love to...can't get out of work right now tho. Dang!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By R.A.... (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #17443) on Saturday, April 30, 2011 - 2:18 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Good Saturday morning to everyone.
That hat...well, it is rather edgy (read freakish) and I do like fashion on the edge but this went over the side! BUT I think it's a good thing she had the hat to distract from her very poorly done, very garish make-up! She's a cute girl and we all make fashion faux pas on occasion, right??? LOL

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3320) on Saturday, April 30, 2011 - 2:22 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

OMG, her outfit and hat were supposed to be the same color as her make-up? I thought the excess had rubbed off. Silly me.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Visit: The Bonaire WebCams - Current Bonaire images and weather!
The Bonaire Insider - the latest tourism news about Bonaire
The Bonaire Information Site, InfoBonaire
Search Bonaire - Search top Bonaire Web sites

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration