BonaireTalk Discussion Group
Community Chat: Friday - The Royal Wedding
Bonaire Talk: Community Chat: Friday - The Royal Wedding
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Roy - 'Rayman' (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #4105) on Friday, April 29, 2011 - 5:30 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

wishing Wills & Kate all the best for the future.

Wills and Kate

♥♥♥

Now that is a HUG

Hope you all have a great day watching the event on the telly where ever you are.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Brian ******** (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #4911) on Friday, April 29, 2011 - 6:23 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Harry is having a bad hair day.

Princesses have very strange hat on.

Have a good day

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Roy - 'Rayman' (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #4107) on Friday, April 29, 2011 - 7:40 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

darn it, what a day for my Camera to start playing up!!! lots of file errors :( only got these two off

Wills n Kate 1

Kate n Wills

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donna (Agent 99 wannabe) ) (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #6459) on Friday, April 29, 2011 - 8:41 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Thanks Roy, for the glimpse at the Royal wedding...didn't get up to watch, but I'm sure it was magnificent.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Roy - 'Rayman' (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #4109) on Friday, April 29, 2011 - 8:43 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Ahhh YESS

Sealed with a Kiss

The balcony Kiss

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By **Jim Mc **-- But you can all me Link (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #5370) on Friday, April 29, 2011 - 8:49 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Roy, I just knew you would get yourself invited. LOL

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By iTimmmy (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #7705) on Friday, April 29, 2011 - 9:19 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

ooops

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By iTimmmy (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #7706) on Friday, April 29, 2011 - 9:27 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Would you like another cup of tea dear ?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By *Linda* (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #9333) on Friday, April 29, 2011 - 9:36 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Good Royal Wedding Morning BT.
I got to watch the end of the limos delivering the Royals and up to the vows being taken. Then I had to get ready for work.
My morning run was canceled due to a downpour. I got all dressed to run, stepped out to feed my new outdoor kitty friend, and 5 minutes later it was pounding rain. Poor Kitty.

Anyway, it was quite a beautiful wedding to watch. Harry was looking very handsome, too.

My whole department is gone this morning, with only one coming in after lunch. :):)

From last nights thread, Nestor, I'm so sorry to hear about your home and fence. Hope it gets fixed soon.

Ciao!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donna (Agent 99 wannabe) ) (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #6462) on Friday, April 29, 2011 - 10:11 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Just watched the video of the balcony kiss on the net...awww...they actually look embarrassed....it was cute! :)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By **Jim Mc **-- But you can all me Link (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #5372) on Friday, April 29, 2011 - 11:09 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Tim, the oops is hysterical. Thank God there are morons on this planet to keep me laughing. LOL

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Barbara "CB" Gibson (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #6533) on Friday, April 29, 2011 - 11:32 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Morning, friends. Happy wedding day to my British friends! I hope she doesn't have to climb any fences in that dress!

And Happy SpaceShuttleLaunch day here in the US....Go Gabrielle!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By **Jim Mc **-- But you can all me Link (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #5376) on Friday, April 29, 2011 - 11:55 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Berbera, my son Ryan is there again today. As the Cape is in their FBI jurisdiction. Many in his field office have to be there. Not a bad way to spend the day. And I am so happy for Gabby to be there as well. She is one incredible woman. It is just a bit sad to me that this period of space exploration is over. But I guess we have more pressing issues here on Earth.

As soon as the launch is over, he is headed back to Orlando to fly home for a bachelor party this weekend in Atlantic City.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Barbara "CB" Gibson (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #6534) on Friday, April 29, 2011 - 12:21 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Cool, Jim. I hear that watching the launch is quite an experience.

Yeah, I got a little teary watching that grainy footage of Gabrielle climbing the steps to her plane. I think she'd forgive me for watching if she knew how much I wish her well...

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Visit: The Bonaire WebCams - Current Bonaire images and weather!
The Bonaire Insider - the latest tourism news about Bonaire
The Bonaire Information Site, InfoBonaire
Search Bonaire - Search top Bonaire Web sites

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration