BonaireTalk Discussion Group
Community Chat: Tropical Tuesday ♥
Bonaire Talk: Community Chat: Tropical Tuesday ♥
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donna (Agent 99 wannabe) ) (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #6435) on Tuesday, April 26, 2011 - 6:40 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Good Morning BT!

Waking up feeling as if I'm on Bonaire this morning...a tropical feel in the air...feels soooo good!! :) Birds chirping, windows open! :) Now if only my hubby had taken his make-shift storm window out of the bedroom window..but no worries.. Have a beautiful Tuesday..off to work..Hugs to all...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3255) on Tuesday, April 26, 2011 - 6:44 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Donna, did you take my meds??? ;-{)}
Great day yesterday, about 180 miles, back to work today totally recharged:):):)

I hope everyone has a great day! click

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3256) on Tuesday, April 26, 2011 - 6:47 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

UNCLICK!!!

Jimmy, I hope your grandbaby is better, much better, TOTALLY BETTER SOON!!!

reclick

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donna (Agent 99 wannabe) ) (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #6436) on Tuesday, April 26, 2011 - 6:49 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Yep, Tom..thanks for sharing...

(Message edited by devfam on April 26, 2011)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Debbie B.~ Jersey Gal(*) (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #13175) on Tuesday, April 26, 2011 - 6:55 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Morning Donna, Tom and Everyone.

Since it is early yet, my two for Tuesday will be a little more mellow till everyone wakes up.

Just awesome summerlike weather this week, it is time to get rid of that pesky umbrella now! Yeah!
pic

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Meeeeee~chelle (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #2232) on Tuesday, April 26, 2011 - 7:01 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Good morning Donna, Tommmmee and Debs...as well as the rest of you BT'er sleepy heads :)Another beautiful day in the neighborhood! Just worky, worky...Thinking of your grand daughter Jim!

((HUGS)) all around.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3257) on Tuesday, April 26, 2011 - 7:49 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hugs back.

Heading out in a few, want to go look at flooding. Rain in our forecast for another 3-4 days - OH JOY!!!

Will come back with the second later, just finished listening to this and wanted to pass it along:

http://youtu.be/gjJzlIedCuo

click

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Saint Louise (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #10000060) on Tuesday, April 26, 2011 - 8:39 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Good morning BT
Foggy and rainning here in beautiful New England...*$%^#@%$*&
My 2 brothers are here from Canada visiting and I am practicing my french or should I say I am speaking "Frankenglish"
Jerry would be totally confused and would say yes to anything.Good way to get him in trouble:)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3258) on Tuesday, April 26, 2011 - 8:47 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hi Lou, having boudoin for breakfast???

This is what I am talking about

http://www.burlingtonfreepress.com/apps/pbcs.dll/gallery?Site=BT&Date=20110425&Category=NEWS02&ArtNo=104250802&Ref=PH&Item=0

while the winds have calmed down, more rain in the forecast can only lead to the lake going even higher. Princess just said "Those poor people." I disagreed, I am mean like that. Let's see, you build your house on the water's edge and expect it NOT to flood. Good meds, wish I had some.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Saint Louise (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #10000061) on Tuesday, April 26, 2011 - 8:57 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Tom, We had boudin and poutine YUM YUM
What is boudoin? Is it a higher grade taken from Blue blood instead of regular blood?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By *Linda* (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #9318) on Tuesday, April 26, 2011 - 9:03 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Good morning BT1 Buddies.
Donna, thanks for the cute video. If that doesn't put a smile on your face....
Tom, unclick. Scary pictures. I agree with you on those "poor people". If you live on the water, please prepare for the worst. Pontoons? I still feel for them, though.
Debbie, thanks for starting out mellow.
Morning Michelle. Have you checked on airfare yet?
Louise, LOL! I can see it now. Jerry saying yes dear to all kinds of chores. LOL!
Jim, hugs to your grand daughter.

It is beautiful this morning. I missed my morning run due to sleeping in. What good is my alarm cat?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By *Linda* (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #9319) on Tuesday, April 26, 2011 - 9:05 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Louise, I'll give you my share of that boudoin.

Just pass me the toast and coffee.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3260) on Tuesday, April 26, 2011 - 9:15 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

MMMMMMMMMMM, I LOVE POUTIN!!!

What's that honey? Oh, I thought poutin was Quebecois for *****:-{O}"

Nevermind Lou, a little too early for curds and gravy for me.

pooooooooooof

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3261) on Tuesday, April 26, 2011 - 10:14 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

http://youtu.be/9XVVZPefbR4

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By *Tink* (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #2668) on Tuesday, April 26, 2011 - 11:07 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Morning all! Nice vids:)

Lou, pretend Jerry is there saying yes to everything ;-) Hugs :-)

I just bought one of these...I'm hoping it makes me as pretty as her...hopefully by the end of may for Jerry's celebration.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=etU_wtP5Pck

FOOP!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By *Linda* (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #9320) on Tuesday, April 26, 2011 - 11:56 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

LOL! Tink, you know Tom will be following you around if you do. :)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By *Linda* (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #9321) on Tuesday, April 26, 2011 - 12:04 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Barbara "CB" Gibson (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #6521) on Tuesday, April 26, 2011 - 12:05 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Wow. That woman has all the good drugs AND she's not sharing. "I've lost track. I don't know where I am.". Uh huh.

Love the comments:

"I find this video difficult to masturbate to."

"I have a boner AND I'm confused."

Thanks, Tink...the tone of my morning is set. LALALALA.......

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By *Linda* (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #9322) on Tuesday, April 26, 2011 - 12:10 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Twofer

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3262) on Tuesday, April 26, 2011 - 12:11 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

CB, never read the comments but the ones you shared made my ribs hurt pretty good too considering I just came home for the day. Thanks - I think:)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By *Tink* (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #2669) on Tuesday, April 26, 2011 - 12:15 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Webcam

bj anyone? Did my reps with my mouth toner....

Cb, glad I set u off on the right path for today...there's only UP!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Barbara "CB" Gibson (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #6522) on Tuesday, April 26, 2011 - 12:18 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

I think those are my favorite new phrases...working on ways to introduce them into causal conversation..

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Cecil* (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #8859) on Tuesday, April 26, 2011 - 12:47 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Good luck with that Barbara. You know I saw that video earlier and said to myself, self too tasteless for BT. I stand corrected.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Barbara "CB" Gibson (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #6523) on Tuesday, April 26, 2011 - 1:02 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Sorry we haven't met your standards, Cecil. I just responded to its silliness, not its suggestiveness....

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By I'll always be BOOM here! (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #14947) on Tuesday, April 26, 2011 - 1:03 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Morning BT ♥

I woke with Bonnie Raitt in my head and heart --- you know it's going to be a good day

and in keeping with the BTAD early morning theme today

POOF!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3263) on Tuesday, April 26, 2011 - 1:18 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Barbara, tonight the Princess and I are attending a Group Riding Course for motorcyclists. I know the instructors and KNOW that at some point tonight, when they stop the video to ask "So what do you think of... blah blah blah?" I am going to be in so much trouble. Already have my excuse thought up an everthan... "IT'S DAH DEBBILL AH TELL YA, IT'S DAH DEBBILL MAKEN ME DOO DISS!" Sound sincere?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Barbara "CB" Gibson (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #6524) on Tuesday, April 26, 2011 - 1:21 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Tom, you're killing me! To quote Madame Tinkerbell...OMG!

Alright...you've ruined me for the day. I'm going to sic myself on my first client now. Let's hope her daughter doesn't want to play for me when I'm done..."Very nice, Felice, but I'm finding it hard to...."

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Cecil* (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #8860) on Tuesday, April 26, 2011 - 2:30 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

One correction my standards are much much lower, I am an ex-sailor and have a reputation to live down to.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Cecil* (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #8861) on Tuesday, April 26, 2011 - 5:21 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Doing my reps with my mouth toner, good to keep your options open.

On that note, KITTENS...

Kittens
Yes, Ponce and Dora and growing up and will soon just be cats (vs. KITTENS)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By *Tink* (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #2673) on Tuesday, April 26, 2011 - 6:32 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Is lily still around Cecil? Are these your new kittens?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Cecil* (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #8862) on Tuesday, April 26, 2011 - 7:03 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Lily is still around and getting rounder every day, good thing she is on diet food and has been for ten years.

These are Art and Terri's new fur children.

Geek/Accountant Humor.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donna (Agent 99 wannabe) ) (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #6438) on Tuesday, April 26, 2011 - 8:34 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Evening Folks! Still summer-time here!! :) :)

CB...ummmm...hmmm.....

Cecil, cute kitties!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donna (Agent 99 wannabe) ) (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #6439) on Tuesday, April 26, 2011 - 8:36 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

and the storm window is out!! YAY!! :)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3266) on Tuesday, April 26, 2011 - 9:01 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Was busy at 8:04 but this should have been posted then:

http://youtu.be/SRws_4Inqfc

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By I'll always be BOOM here! (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #14949) on Wednesday, April 27, 2011 - 1:44 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Cecil, looks like Dora (assuming that you posted the names respectively to the photo) has an Exclamation point on her face next to her left eye :) Cute Kitties for sure!

So I'm learning something as I type... it's hard to type with your ring finger taped up.

I've NEVER seriously cut myself while cooking - and I love to cook- but tonight as soon as I started chopping the spinach for the stuffing for the salmon... SLICE!! Didn't quite get the tip off and thank goodness Paramedic Guy had just gotten home so I didn't have to deal with it! He just put on the second set of bandages - it looks good but Crikey what a stoopid thing to do!
The salmon came out awesome though!

I'm so close to being finis' on last years' books ---- go ahead and laugh --- I'm giddy!

See you all in the morning... silly finger and all!

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Visit: The Bonaire WebCams - Current Bonaire images and weather!
The Bonaire Insider - the latest tourism news about Bonaire
The Bonaire Information Site, InfoBonaire
Search Bonaire - Search top Bonaire Web sites

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration