BonaireTalk Discussion Group
Community Chat: My daughters
Bonaire Talk: Community Chat: My daughters
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By brenda (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1346) on Tuesday, April 26, 2011 - 4:03 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

official diagnosis.......guess....... Dengue Fever, gee too bad her mother never suggested that in the 1st place!

Now shes home, but is off work for 6 weeks. Hope she still has her job after this.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By I'll always be BOOM here! (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #14948) on Tuesday, April 26, 2011 - 4:32 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Yikes! Glad that she is home... fingers crossed for her boss to miss her terribly and treasure her more :)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By *Linda* (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #9323) on Tuesday, April 26, 2011 - 4:34 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Brenda, Hugs to your daughter and to you. Glad they finally figured it out. That was my first guess, too. I hear a lot about testing for it here at the blood bank.

I'll keep my fingers and toes crossed for her job.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donna (Agent 99 wannabe) ) (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #6437) on Tuesday, April 26, 2011 - 6:03 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Prayers and fingers crossed here, too!

Why doesn't anyone listen to us, right!??

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3269) on Wednesday, April 27, 2011 - 7:04 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Happy that the doctors finally arrived at a diagnosis. Hoping that your daughter is well again soon!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By **Jim Mc **-- But you can all me Link (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #5351) on Wednesday, April 27, 2011 - 9:19 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Brenda, may she have a quick and speedy recovery.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kelly(*) (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #6746) on Wednesday, April 27, 2011 - 9:33 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

They NEVER listen to mommies!!! Hopeful for a speedy recovery!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Glen Reem (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3300) on Wednesday, April 27, 2011 - 6:15 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Brenda,

TKS for the update - I was wondering. Good news that it is a 'recoverable' sickness.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By elaine sculley (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #2131) on Thursday, April 28, 2011 - 1:30 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

so glad u found out what it was. quick recovery and big hugs coming her way

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Visit: The Bonaire WebCams - Current Bonaire images and weather!
The Bonaire Insider - the latest tourism news about Bonaire
The Bonaire Information Site, InfoBonaire
Search Bonaire - Search top Bonaire Web sites

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration