BonaireTalk Discussion Group
Community Chat: Thank you from the top and bottom of my HEART :-)
Bonaire Talk: Community Chat: Thank you from the top and bottom of my HEART :-)
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By *Tink* (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #2663) on Monday, April 25, 2011 - 10:42 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

I received this lovely flower arrangement today, and a little birdie told me it was from my BT friends :-) I know I've been gone for so long, but I'm "making my way back home." They are absolutely beautiful! I am feeling better, I had 4 peeps tell me today that I look MUCH better than I even did last week. It is amazing to be able to eat food again after such a long time. Long story short, I had to take medical leave from work in March due to complicated health reasons. Uncontrolled HBP, microscopic colitis, small intestinal bacterial overgrowth, and the clincher, a twisted and kinked bowel. They temporarily fixed the kinks/twists with surgery on Friday; the others are being treated with meds (HBP is now under control). I'll have to have more surgery for a more permanent fix for my kinky bowel, but I've not been able to eat food in over a month, and I can eat now, so IT'S ALL GOOD!

I really do love each and every one of you (yes, Ron Gould, you too ;-) and I miss BT. I now have a laptop so I can check in when I get home from work.

Again, thank you from the bottom of my heart (I have a little tear).
lovely flowers

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By I'll always be BOOM here! (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #14946) on Tuesday, April 26, 2011 - 1:10 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Dang! We're good!!!
Glad that you're feeling better Tinkers (aka Kinkers) :)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donna (Agent 99 wannabe) ) (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #6434) on Tuesday, April 26, 2011 - 6:35 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Very pretty! :)

Glad you are doing so well!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Meeeeee~chelle (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #2231) on Tuesday, April 26, 2011 - 6:56 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Wishes for smooth sailing from here on out Tink.
((HUGS))

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By *Linda* (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #9317) on Tuesday, April 26, 2011 - 8:49 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Glad you're feeling so much better. :) Can't wait to give you a real hug.. a gentle one.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3259) on Tuesday, April 26, 2011 - 9:10 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Tink, I hope you have learned and will now take this song off of your IPOD!!!

http://youtu.be/WR8SOIW62gQ

Hugs - click

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By *Tink* (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #2667) on Tuesday, April 26, 2011 - 10:37 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Tom, lmao...considering I work with GI docs...they've seen some things lol...just sayin!

Sorry if it was TMI, but I've had so many people ask what's wrong so I thought I'd just put it out there :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By ***Ron Gould*** (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #2377) on Tuesday, April 26, 2011 - 1:10 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Tink, You made me blush!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Roy - 'Rayman' (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #4102) on Tuesday, April 26, 2011 - 1:13 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Gute Besserung Kinky ;)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Glen Reem (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3298) on Tuesday, April 26, 2011 - 1:27 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

'Kinky Tinky'???? Noooo.

Things could be worse too: they shoot horses with 'torsion of the bowel'. :–)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By *Tink* (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #2670) on Tuesday, April 26, 2011 - 3:34 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Kinky Tinky lmao! Glen, glad I'm not a horse!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Glen Reem (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3299) on Wednesday, April 27, 2011 - 2:34 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

We all too!! :–)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By elaine sculley (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #2130) on Thursday, April 28, 2011 - 1:22 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

so glad u are enjoying the flowers and feeling much better
hugs♥♥♥

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Visit: The Bonaire WebCams - Current Bonaire images and weather!
The Bonaire Insider - the latest tourism news about Bonaire
The Bonaire Information Site, InfoBonaire
Search Bonaire - Search top Bonaire Web sites

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration