BonaireTalk Discussion Group
Community Chat: Monday, Monday, Make it a Good One!
Bonaire Talk: Community Chat: Monday, Monday, Make it a Good One!
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Debbie B.~ Jersey Gal(*) (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #13170) on Monday, April 25, 2011 - 6:37 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Morning Everyone! Have a great day and remember to smile at someone, makes them wonder what you're up to.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Meeeeee~chelle (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #2226) on Monday, April 25, 2011 - 6:43 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Good morning Deb and all to follow. let's make this a great start to a great week! Smiles and laughter ARE the best medicine :)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donna (Agent 99 wannabe) ) (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #6428) on Monday, April 25, 2011 - 6:48 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Good Morning Debbie and Michelle and all to come later...

:) :)

My new fur-nephew (a little blurry)..he belongs to my step-sister, Joanne..he's sweet, gentle and generally adorable!

Harley

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Debbie B.~ Jersey Gal(*) (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #13171) on Monday, April 25, 2011 - 6:55 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Morning Michele! I had a whole lot of smiles and laughter last night when hubby and I went for a walk after dinner last night. ~ Got down the road about a mile and picked up the pace a little bit, passed by hubby and he starts cracking up laughing. I turn around and am like What's up?

He says I got this rip in the back of my jeans, seems I had been mooning the neighborhood and didn't know it! LOL! Well, we giggled and I have to say, I was sure glad I had a long shirt on, pulled it down to cover it, well, most of it till we got back home. Seems when I was working in the garden, my jeans hooked on something and started this tear, too funny. Now I know why everyone was smiling and waving at me. :) And I thought they were just being neighborly...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Debbie B.~ Jersey Gal(*) (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #13172) on Monday, April 25, 2011 - 6:57 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Morning Donna, I love puppies! Bet he will grow into that collar in no time.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donna (Agent 99 wannabe) ) (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #6429) on Monday, April 25, 2011 - 6:59 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

LOL Debbie!! Glad you got a good laugh..

Have a good day all..worktime....

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Meeeeee~chelle (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #2227) on Monday, April 25, 2011 - 7:01 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hehehehehe on that one Deb:) The unexpected and oblivious things are what keeps life colourful :)

Veeeeeery cute Donna....4 leggeds are the best!
Gotta run..once again...wishing everyone a great Monday!
Adios.....

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By BH (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #4200) on Monday, April 25, 2011 - 7:56 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Good Morning BT!!!

Monday.....Smile.....ok I will give it a shot....darn I need another cup of coffee for this one.

Everyone Have a Great Day!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Judy Workman (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #323) on Monday, April 25, 2011 - 8:02 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Morning Everyone! We're closing in on a record here in Columbus---6.1 inches of rain in April so far! 7.1 is the record and we're due to rain until Friday. Think it may even happen today with the way it's coming down! We should have TONS of May flowers this year :)

Easter was wonderful and the lamby cakes turned out OK. One had some repair work done though; looked like the sphinx (when the nose fell off). A little icing and some toothpicks; good as new. Less family members attending due to spring break vacations and an upcoming wedding, but we had a great time anyway.

Hope everyone has a great start to your week!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By elaine sculley (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #2129) on Monday, April 25, 2011 - 8:02 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

good morning all
dropped andy off at bart at 4am to catch a flght at sfo at 6:30am. i am heading back to bed. debbie that is funnyyyyyyyyyyyy. nice pup donna. make sure ur a good aunt. off this week except for wed. wrk. 7-12am. schools have spring break by us this week. michelle have a great day.
hugs to all who follow and a great day♥♥♥

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Judy Workman (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #324) on Monday, April 25, 2011 - 8:03 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

lamby cakes

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3253) on Monday, April 25, 2011 - 8:06 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Happy Monday everyone.

Heading out to make some thunder in the mountains, will let the wind pushing on my face make the smile happen!

Have a great day!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By brenda (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1341) on Monday, April 25, 2011 - 8:24 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Deb, bravo....full moon beaming in the morning dew :)

"I am thankful for laughter, except when milk comes out of my nose".
Woody Allen

Good morning everyone! Have a marvelous day....

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freddie...........someoneisstillawizeass (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #15858) on Monday, April 25, 2011 - 8:34 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Good morning all :) busy weekend for sure..... Breakfast yesterday morning here and then to the kids for dinner... was nice out so Mia got a little exercise and then a vacuuming out once we got home.. the weather was really nice for most of yesterday just started to sprinkle once everyone was nested back in their homes...made a few phone calls and laughed with a friend about a flamingo :)

Today looks a bit different, but the fog has lifted and I do see a hint of sun soooooo maybe it will be a nice day afterall......... Lots of things to do, a house to clean, MY house to clean and get ready for special company :):) and all the other boring stuff........ need to look for foundation plantings, the deer this winter did a job on the euonymus so need to replace them.. any ideas?? it is for a space outside my living room windows......and next to the drive way..

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By brenda (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1342) on Monday, April 25, 2011 - 9:05 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Freddie, I have 3 of these and love them (the deer don't)

http://www.pieris.eu/pieris-japonica-mountain-fire

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Cecil* (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #8855) on Monday, April 25, 2011 - 9:37 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Good morning all. I hope everyone had fun with the bunnys this weekend.

This video is just to cool for words.

Two more weeks and I'll be there.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freddie...........someoneisstillawizeass (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #15859) on Monday, April 25, 2011 - 9:43 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

@brenda, how do they hold up to the snow and ice??

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kelly(*) (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #6744) on Monday, April 25, 2011 - 9:46 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Did anyone see the Smithsonian show last night about diving with the crocodiles in the Nile??

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Princeypoo******Kenny's Muffin Forever (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #897) on Monday, April 25, 2011 - 9:47 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Good AM to all.

Off to do some shopping. All Peeps, bunnies and scones are half price today. Get your Peeps today so they will be stale enough for next year. Dye some orange and make your own annoying peep. They're not just good for pole dancing you know

Safe day to all

Smile darlin

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By *Linda* (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #9314) on Monday, April 25, 2011 - 9:49 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

WOW, Cecil! Shark Whisperer! Loved the music, too.

Good morning BT Debbie, Donna, Michelle, BH, Judy, Tom, Brenda, Freddie, Elaine, Cecil and the rest of y'all.

I just read up on the weekend. Glad everyone had a nice one. Me, too.

Time to get it in gear and work. See you all later.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Debbie B.~ Jersey Gal(*) (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #13173) on Monday, April 25, 2011 - 10:33 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Freddie, I would try some spireas, deer don't like them and they have a lot of varieties to choose from and they bloom all summer, very hardy and should make harsh winters o.k., we got lots in our area. http://www.lexic.us/definition-of/spirea

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By *Linda* (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #9315) on Monday, April 25, 2011 - 10:34 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

A little excitement in a town south of Tampa Bay.

Hide your children, hide your wife, hide your pets...
http://www2.tbo.com/content/2011/apr/25/251020/woman-finds-gator-in-bathroom/

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Barbara "CB" Gibson (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #6520) on Monday, April 25, 2011 - 11:36 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Morning, buddies. We're back to a normal schedule around here, after a couple of unusual weeks. Eric was off for his Buildathon, then just off. Then I was off. Ok I'm always a little off. Then we were gone, then Eric was out, and now we're both back to work.

I bid a job with a guy a bit ago, and as I talked to him, I started realizing he is an old camping buddy from Yosemite. I'll go do the job today...it'll be nice to catch up with him and his wife...

See you, my friends!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Maggie/PS (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #13689) on Monday, April 25, 2011 - 12:33 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Good Morning Everyone!!!:)

SO WHAT if I'm late for morning!!!

Freddie, I have a load of 4 O'clock seeds. Don't know if deer like them or not. But they do die off in the winter and come back in the Spring. I'll bring you some of my special seeds, just to try out!!!:)

We had a fun weekend. A road trip to Horseshoe Beach on the Gulf. I have FABULOUS photos of a GORGEOUS sunset to share. Just gotta get 'em sized and all. Give me time. They'll make it here today!!!!:)
Promise!!:)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By I'll always be BOOM here! (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #14945) on Monday, April 25, 2011 - 1:06 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Morning BT :)
Another day of accounting on account of not doing it when I should have :)

Wishing all of you the bestest day yet!
Poof!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By **Jim Mc **-- But you can all me Link (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #5346) on Monday, April 25, 2011 - 1:14 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Good Afternoon Everyone. Taking a little break from a very hectic morning back in reality.

My new baby granddaughter is in St. Christopher's Children's Hospital with what they think is a pretty bad urinary infection. Will know more later today. I had to go over and watch Cannon, while Kyle went to the hospital. Just got back. Megan told me she will be in there, until at least Wednesday morning. Yikes!!

Spending time with Cannon always makes me smile. He loves pop pop, and he is just too much fun. Next week, when things return to some normalcy, I am going to take him to the Adventure Aquarium in Camden, NJ.

Kathi and I had a tremendous trip to Bonaire. Spent a great afternoon with Bas and his family. Always good to see him.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Cecil* (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #8857) on Monday, April 25, 2011 - 1:23 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Only in San Francisco.

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/object/article?f=/c/a/2011/04/25/BAO01J6MGE.DTL&object=%2Fg%2Fav%2Fmovies%2F2011%2F04%2F25%2Ftruveo3293185584.truveo.bcv

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By **Jim Mc **-- But you can all me Link (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #5347) on Monday, April 25, 2011 - 1:48 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Damn wash!!!!!!! Can you imagine what people did when they came back from Bonaire before washing machines?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By R.A.... (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #17437) on Monday, April 25, 2011 - 1:55 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Good morning everyone, I hope everyone's week is starting out on the right note. :)

Cecil, we went to this event once and I have never laughed so hard! I also love the Bay to Breakers race, the gay Pride parade and when we hosted the Red Bull Flugtag! you really must come to one of these events, we can talk politics, religion and how wonderful the state of California is, especially the bay area! LMAO (I'm being silly, ya know!)
And say this with clenched teeth...we ARE hosting the America Cup races at the local yacht club.

(Message edited by caligirl on April 25, 2011)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By R.A.... (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #17438) on Monday, April 25, 2011 - 2:18 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

So Sorry Jim, I hope all goes well with your little angel, it's amazing how these kids bounce back though. I'll keep her in my thoughts, and give her a little, gentle hug for me when you see her.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Maggie/PS (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #13690) on Monday, April 25, 2011 - 3:17 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

I had a lovely "chat"..."Talk"...."conversation" w/ Freddie. I don't know what to call it...it just kept going on and on!!!! I loved it. She's cleaning MY room!!!!! How exciting!!!:):):)

Jim, wishing the best for your granddaughter...LOTS OF HUGS being sent......

I got a new phone today, don't have a clue how to use it. I actually had to call the 800 number to find out how to get the back off to put the battery in to charge it!!! I need my KIDS!!!! They are professionals....

OK, soon I'll post those pics...there's a lot of them, so prepare....:)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By brenda (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1343) on Monday, April 25, 2011 - 3:27 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Freddie, I just have to do a bit of trimming off here and there in spring, usually 1 or 3 twigs off only 1 of them.

They stay nice all winter here.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Maggie/PS (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #13691) on Monday, April 25, 2011 - 3:48 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

OK, I had 23 pics that I was going to post, I narrowed it down to 6. GORGEOUS SUNSET on the Gulf and Pics of my Pups....

SS1
SS
SS2
SS3
Calypso
Rita w/ tears....

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By **Jim Mc **-- But you can all me Link (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #5348) on Monday, April 25, 2011 - 4:28 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

What? No green flash??? WTF???

Seriously, nice Peggie Pie.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By **Jim Mc **-- But you can all me Link (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #5349) on Monday, April 25, 2011 - 4:38 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Here is one for you lovers of dogs. They are too nuts.

http://news.scotsman.com/world/Hackles-rise-as-Iran-bans.6755379.jp

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3254) on Monday, April 25, 2011 - 7:17 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

http://youtu.be/wNwFXLcrsbc

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By KIV ~ Kobi in Virginia (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #15041) on Monday, April 25, 2011 - 7:49 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

PS, those are awesome! My favs are the furkids though LOL!

Jim, sending good thoughts and prayers to your little granddaughter! Please keep us posted!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donna (Agent 99 wannabe) ) (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #6430) on Monday, April 25, 2011 - 7:50 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Evening all...
Great pics Pegisue!!

Work was better than expected...went out for lunch in the beautifully sunshiny day, too...that always helps! :)

I actually have my kitchen window and front door open!! Woo Hoo!! :)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donna (Agent 99 wannabe) ) (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #6431) on Monday, April 25, 2011 - 8:24 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Had to look back to see about Jim's granddaughter....how is she Jim?? Praying...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Meeeeee~chelle (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #2228) on Monday, April 25, 2011 - 8:48 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

I am not aware of what is going on with your grand daughter Jim..but I will keep her and all the family close to my heart.. ((hugs)) and prayers sent

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By **Jim Mc **-- But you can all me Link (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #5350) on Monday, April 25, 2011 - 9:20 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Just got off the phone with Megan. She has been down there since yesterday. It looks as though, banning no further complications, she will be discharged tomorrow night. Thanks all who were concerned. I appreciate that very much.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donna (Agent 99 wannabe) ) (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #6432) on Monday, April 25, 2011 - 9:24 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Good News, Jim!! :)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Debbie B.~ Jersey Gal(*) (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #13174) on Monday, April 25, 2011 - 9:35 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Jim, great news!

Nice pics, PS!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Meeeeee~chelle (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #2229) on Monday, April 25, 2011 - 9:38 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Such good news Jim. Good vibes sent your way!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By KIV ~ Kobi in Virginia (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #15043) on Monday, April 25, 2011 - 10:37 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Thanks for the update, Jim! Hope she's home tomorrow night. Gentle hugs to her, Megan and to you!

See you guys manana................

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By *Tink* (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #2664) on Monday, April 25, 2011 - 10:49 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

OK, welcome to BT after dark...I'm probably the only one here...

Link, glad the little one is doing better. It's so scary when they are little cause you feel so helpless. Glad you had a good time on Bon...did you make pasgetti for Bas and fam???? YUM!

Hi to everyone else...donna, what kind of pup?

OK, tap tap tap...everyone's in bed...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By KIV ~ Kobi in Virginia (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #15044) on Monday, April 25, 2011 - 10:56 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Not the ones that are jacked up on Monster Energy drinks LOL!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By *Tink* (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #2665) on Monday, April 25, 2011 - 11:03 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

haha KIV...bj anyone?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By *Tink* (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #2666) on Monday, April 25, 2011 - 11:17 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

I killed it...M is "giving me that look" like shut the computer down. Just wanted to say howDY...POOF!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Meeeeee~chelle (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #2230) on Monday, April 25, 2011 - 11:28 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Bye y'all......Y'all hurry back now ....BM

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donna (Agent 99 wannabe) ) (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #6433) on Tuesday, April 26, 2011 - 6:21 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Tink, Fur-nephew is a Yellow Lab...wish I'd gotten a better picture..next visit..

(Message edited by devfam on April 26, 2011)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Roy - 'Rayman' (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #4101) on Tuesday, April 26, 2011 - 1:12 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Well the weather here was Gorgeous for the whole Holiday weekend, had breakfast outside on the Patio for 3 mornings!! lots of QBT was had

LOVE the sunset pics PegiSue especially the first one!!

The furkids...well they are always just darned cute:)

Welcome back Jim -YGM! of course lots of healing vibes for your granddaughter.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Visit: The Bonaire WebCams - Current Bonaire images and weather!
The Bonaire Insider - the latest tourism news about Bonaire
The Bonaire Information Site, InfoBonaire
Search Bonaire - Search top Bonaire Web sites

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration