BonaireTalk Discussion Group
Community Chat: Happy Easter
Bonaire Talk: Community Chat: Happy Easter
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By R.A.... (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #17436) on Sunday, April 24, 2011 - 2:38 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

I'm sending wishes to everyone for a peaceful day. Happy Easter! :)

he

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Julia Graves (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1616) on Sunday, April 24, 2011 - 4:55 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Happy Easter, today for lunch we have chocolate eggs, followed by chocolate eggs and then chocolate treats from the inside of eggs for dessert. For people that don't do chocolate I have lemon meringue pie, there is chocolate sauce! :)
Big Hugs

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3248) on Sunday, April 24, 2011 - 6:08 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Happy April 24th!!! If you believe, Happy Easter, if you just like the candy and feast ... ENJOY!!!

SARAH, I CAN NEVER LOOK AT CHOCOLATE EASTER BUNNIES WITHOUT SMILING NOW!!! Thank you

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Saint Louise (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #10000059) on Sunday, April 24, 2011 - 6:54 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Happy Easter everyone
Enjoy time spent with your family and friends

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3250) on Sunday, April 24, 2011 - 7:27 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Lou, spending most of today on the bike, Princess is too - we need it. XOXO

phone beeped, Princess said "someone texted you" HAPPY EASTER TO YOU TOO DARLING!!! /clipart{rofl}

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Roy - 'Rayman' (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #4098) on Sunday, April 24, 2011 - 8:06 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Frohe Ostern Alle :)

Too many Easter jpgs to choose from, so I made my own..

Happy Easter

looking forward to the BT Family gathering in 4 weeks HUGS Y'all :):)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By KIV ~ Kobi in Virginia (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #15040) on Sunday, April 24, 2011 - 8:41 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Roy, LOVE your photo :)

Happy Easter, RA!!!
Happy Easter to you ALL!!!

Julia, if you lived close by I can say you'd have TONS of company with ALL that chockie!!!

Tom, enjoy the wind therapy & time with your bride!!

Louise, BIG hugs to you my friend!!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donna (Agent 99 wannabe) ) (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #6422) on Sunday, April 24, 2011 - 8:51 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Happy Easter!!!

Good Morning RA, Tom, Julia, Louise, Kobi and all to follow...enjoy your day whatever you do!!

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ Hugs to all! ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

pretty flower

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donna (Agent 99 wannabe) ) (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #6423) on Sunday, April 24, 2011 - 8:54 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

sorry Roy...I skipped you! And I love that picture, too! ♥

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Just little ole me with a (*) (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #6366) on Sunday, April 24, 2011 - 9:05 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Happy Easter ALL! Sun is shining here...(for a few more hours at least) xxoo
Have and Eggcellent day!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Meeeeee~chelle (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #2225) on Sunday, April 24, 2011 - 9:37 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Happy Easter to ALL my BT family. May everyone enjoy time with family and friends...
(((((HUGS)))

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By brenda (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1339) on Sunday, April 24, 2011 - 10:42 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Happy Easter BT!

Here's a song from a Prince Edward Island gal. Easter rendition.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=guhr0Vh2hE0

Beautiful girls choir indeed...hope you enjoy this and this day.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Debbie B.~ Jersey Gal(*) (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #13167) on Sunday, April 24, 2011 - 10:42 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Enjoy your Sunday!

easter bunny

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By I'll always be BOOM here! (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #14943) on Sunday, April 24, 2011 - 12:49 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Happy Easter BT :)

Guy is on duty today but I've got a nice dinner planned and by the time he gets home the mountain of laundry should be cleaned and folded :)

Have a great ride Princess and T

Enjoy your celebrations all and everyone be safe.

For those like me who are just ecstatic to have another day... enjoy your day!!! Any day above soil is a good one!

Hugs, belly rubs and smooches - you choose!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Barbara "CB" Gibson (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #6517) on Sunday, April 24, 2011 - 1:34 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hi, BT. I'm with Tara...happy to have out maneuvered the dirt for another day. But the chocolate eggs aren't bad either! I always have to pause and think about the fact that so many religions and cultures celebrate their high days the same times of year...

Eric and I just took some days to leave the computers and cells phones at home and hang in Big Sur, sort of a new destination for us. Check out this place: http://www.raggedpointinn.com/. Definitely a keeper. And just our style, California casual...if you do not have a guacamole stained sweatshirt, one will be provided for you...

Back to real life...sigh....although I'm happy to have one to return to!

Saint Louise, I hope the days finds you well and with friends and family!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By *Tink* (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #2659) on Sunday, April 24, 2011 - 2:46 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Happy Easter to all those who celebrate this day!

CB, that place looks so relaxing and beautiful! I'm gonna have to check out how far it is from here...a short weekend would be nice!

I've been on medical leave for 5 weeks. Back to work full force tomorrow so we are relaxing today, chillin', gonna BBQ up some carne asada fajitas...YUM!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By *Tink* (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #2660) on Sunday, April 24, 2011 - 3:25 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Sherman wishes everyone a hoppy Easter!
hoppy easter everyone

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Barbara "CB" Gibson (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #6518) on Sunday, April 24, 2011 - 4:03 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Cyn, if that dog bites your ankle while you're sleeping, you have no one to blame but yourself...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By elaine sculley (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #2127) on Sunday, April 24, 2011 - 4:07 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

happy easter all. enjoy ur day. spring break next week so i just wk wed 7-12
hugs to all♥♥♥

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gail T.*********** (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #5094) on Sunday, April 24, 2011 - 4:09 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Poor Sherman! My golden wouldn't sit still for that for 30 seconds!

Happy Easter! Ours was wonderful. Woke up at 9 am...... just before the alarm! Headed off to church and met the kids there. Came back here for the girl's egg hunt in our yard, and they got 48% and 52% respectively of their ages. We colored 3 dozen eggs - had to do 3 dozen because their Daddy still wants to color eggs at 34 yrs of age - a really cheap art project if you think about it! - had a wonderful ham dinner and now they've headed home, and we're winding down from a really cool weekend! :)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By I'll always be BOOM here! (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #14944) on Sunday, April 24, 2011 - 4:30 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Love Love Love Ragged Point - I'm so glad that you did too CB. Cynde it's not actually in Big Sur - just south of it and saves us SoCal peeps a bit of the windy roads.

Sherman looks about as happy as Easter Bob
bob

Gail, sounds like a great day! I like dying eggs too and up until the last couple of years always did even though it was just for me and Guy.

I'm on laundry load #5 in the wash and only 2 more to go... I did a major grocery shopping and now have to clean out the fridge to make room and organize for the new week :) :)

I still have to get some accounting done before the day is out... so POOF for now!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donna (Agent 99 wannabe) ) (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #6426) on Sunday, April 24, 2011 - 8:01 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Howdy all! Love all the pictures and greetings and such... we had a nice day, too....church with some food afterwards compliments of one of the ladies in the congregation...chicken, salad, potato salad, fruit, cake, cookies... Then came home and had baked ziti for dinner and Daniel's girlfriend joined us for that. Then Marc went to sleep and me, Andrea, Daniel and Annie(his GF) went to see my Mom and had blueberry cheese pie and lemon merengue pie for dessert...then Andrea and I went to see HOP and then ran into Daniel and Annie in Wal-mart and McDonald's where we stopped for a late afternoon snack...now home relaxing... good day...time to do some laundry and back to the real world tomorrow...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3252) on Sunday, April 24, 2011 - 8:22 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

poor Fur Kids!!!

Hi all, totally different day here. Princess and I rode a bit, cooked a bit and... NO LARGE CROWD FOR ONCE. Needed less noise, didn't want to entertain. Got exactly what I needed. Hope you did too.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donna (Agent 99 wannabe) ) (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #6427) on Sunday, April 24, 2011 - 9:55 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Glad you got what you needed today, Tom! I did, too...hope everyone had a great day!

Hugs all around!! ♥

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Debbie B.~ Jersey Gal(*) (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #13168) on Sunday, April 24, 2011 - 9:55 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Yup, sure did. Quiet Easter here and first year of no entertaining, just me, Gregg and Brandon. Cooked up a nice dinner for us and worked out in the gardens, just what I wanted to do.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Debbie B.~ Jersey Gal(*) (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #13169) on Sunday, April 24, 2011 - 10:02 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Off to read for a little bit, got to get up early and have son at track practice by 0800 tomorrow.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By *Linda* (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #9313) on Monday, April 25, 2011 - 8:36 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

It was a quiet Easter for me, as Terry went to work.
I did go in for a morning scrub/dive, and having the extra body was very much appreciated. I got to clean Nicholas' pool. He is the one who lost his pool mate and is now by himself. :( We make an extra effort to say hi to him in the viewing windows and above at the pool.

Nick actually brought me one of his toys during the first dive yesterday. :)

Although we are not supposed to interact with them when cleaning, I did talk to him underwater and picked up his toy and gave it back to him. Made my day.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Visit: The Bonaire WebCams - Current Bonaire images and weather!
The Bonaire Insider - the latest tourism news about Bonaire
The Bonaire Information Site, InfoBonaire
Search Bonaire - Search top Bonaire Web sites

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration