BonaireTalk Discussion Group
Community Chat: Saturday, the day before the Bunny arrives
Bonaire Talk: Community Chat: Saturday, the day before the Bunny arrives
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Debbie B.~ Jersey Gal(*) (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #13166) on Saturday, April 23, 2011 - 8:15 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Morning To Everyone.

We got, you guessed it, rain all day today, but warmer temps and sunshine in the forecast again soon for the NE.

Got this song playing in my head today, kinda catchy tune.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donna (Agent 99 wannabe) ) (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #6420) on Saturday, April 23, 2011 - 8:38 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Good Morning, Debbie! Good Morning, BT!

I'm just peeking in...gotta get movin' if I'm driving to Dad's in NJ today...weather is uuggleee...rain, rain, rain..

Great tune Debbie...love it...

Ms. Boots peeking in, too

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Cecil* (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #8851) on Saturday, April 23, 2011 - 10:17 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Good morning Donna and Debbie and the lazy bums who follow. Donna your kitty's got laser eyes you might want to get her checked, she'll be burning holes in the wall soon.

"You'll never walk again", challenge accepted, great job Sgt Barnes.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3241) on Saturday, April 23, 2011 - 10:33 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Cecil, thanks for sharing!!! What a great story, what a great father-son relationship too!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Cecil* (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #8852) on Saturday, April 23, 2011 - 11:31 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Yes it is, I've caught it twice now on the local news and brought a tear both times. I was happy to find it on-line, good job WMUR.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By R.A.... (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #17433) on Saturday, April 23, 2011 - 11:35 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Good morning! Busy day today getting ready for the easter bunny! :) We had a great time in LA and a fantastic lunch yesterday in Santa Barbara with two very special BT peeps Tara and Guy! Now back to reality. Soccer game this morning and baseball this afternoon and maybe snow boarding tomorrow...whew, that made me tired just typing it! Have a great day everyone!

Tom, I read and re-read your posts and have to say I teared up each time but had the warmest, loving feeling in my heart. Nothing you wrote surprised me for one second, I knew, without hearing, you my friend, are an extraordinary person and I am glad we fell into each others lives through this entity called BT.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Maggie/PS (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #13684) on Saturday, April 23, 2011 - 12:13 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Debbie, I love that video!!! Great, so now the song is stuck in MY head!!!:)

I went and posted over THERE, and well, I'm a bit weepy right now......

I'll be back....

F'n HEARTS to all:)

I love when I'm typing and listening to music, I type to the beat!!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3242) on Saturday, April 23, 2011 - 1:15 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

R., reread it please, it was Princess' Dad that started the overhaul rolling. Focus please on what I wrote I was just standing there "afraid" to inflate the boy's tires, I was just a happy participant that was rewarded.

First reward: watching father-in-law come alive that day. (for a reason I won't post publicly)
Second reward: The smile that was on that boy's face as he left the store riding that bike and
Third reward: Talking to that young man at Best Buy.

Poking chocolate covered chicks on FB while eating stale peeps and sitting in my bean bag chair - CYA - click

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Maggie/PS (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #13685) on Saturday, April 23, 2011 - 1:25 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Kayla found some Banana flavored Peeps!!!!!! I WANT SOME......NOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!:)

She's the only one of my kids that liked Peeps, then she found those in an ad for some store and just FREAKED!!! Maybe because she's pregnant.... Hmmmm....

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3243) on Saturday, April 23, 2011 - 1:36 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

those b'nana ones taste like cah-cah - pittttttuh, pittttttttuhhhh!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By KIV ~ Kobi in Virginia (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #15039) on Saturday, April 23, 2011 - 1:49 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

The is bananas B. A. N. A. N. A. S. :)
Sung in my best Gwen Steffani voice LOL!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By *Tink* (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #2656) on Saturday, April 23, 2011 - 1:53 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Webcam...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By R.A.... (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #17434) on Saturday, April 23, 2011 - 2:06 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Tom...I got that but I still stand by what I said. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By iTimmmy (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #7690) on Saturday, April 23, 2011 - 2:09 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

BT People are amazing !

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3244) on Saturday, April 23, 2011 - 2:26 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Tink, seriously

I poked Gwen Stefani on fb, she had a restraining order place on me so,.... SKEEE-RUU HER, I've gone back to Reba - sighhhhhhhh!!!

R"WOW", XOXO!

iTimmmy, you one of them dude:)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By iTimmmy (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #7691) on Saturday, April 23, 2011 - 2:30 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Tommy - Thanks my Brother

I'm poking Naomi Watts right now.

Tink - no Pizza yet !!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3245) on Saturday, April 23, 2011 - 2:40 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Um, Tim... what we do with the sheets pulled over our heads don't count dude but whatever, I've been in prison too - enjoy

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3246) on Saturday, April 23, 2011 - 2:51 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

OMG, BT After Dark started early today.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freddie...........someoneisstillawizeass (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #15856) on Saturday, April 23, 2011 - 3:33 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

lol you all know that when I see BTAD mentioned I have to see what is happening :)

Good afternoon everyone :) happy hoppy day before Easter :)
going to have company tomorrow for breakie so I already made the homefries and sausage gravy
going to have eggs benedict and fried keilbasa and S&GB :)

won't want to eat the nice dinner that I am sure my kids are making.
it will be their last Easter in the home they are now in.. They are moving to the DC area the end of June.. they live across the dirt road from us and OMG will we miss them.. so have to make the best of the time we have left on the street together with them :) (I am crying on the inside over this as you can imagine... )

Happy to see Tink is back with us, we sure did miss her.. Now we got to get her all healthy like again...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Meeeeee~chelle (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #2224) on Saturday, April 23, 2011 - 3:54 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hi BT..whirlwind trip to Jamaica was great..no bags..still waiting tap,tap,tap......
maybe they decided to go to Bonaire!
Friends and family over tomorrow for Easter..have a great day..and Happy Hopping easter bunny ((HUGS)) to all

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gail T.*********** (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #5092) on Saturday, April 23, 2011 - 7:38 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hi guys!

Freddie - I'll cry with you. You had the ideal situation with your son's family right there. Which set of grandkids is it? Shelby and Ryan, or Connor and his bro - Matthew?? Also - hugs for yesterday - I didn't understand at first what everyone meant about a rough day for you and George - but I now realize what the anniversary was...... :(

Good to "see" you Tink! I'm hoping you're bouncing back and feeling better!

Tom - You are every bit as special as I know you are! BT People ARE amazing as iTimmy sez! And him too!

We had a fun day with the grandgirls. They both found a metallic colored egg at the church egg hunt this morning, so they each got to choose a special prize Easter basket in addition to all the eggs they found!

And now I must go fill a ton of plastic eggs with candy for our own egg hunt here tomorrow once the bunny hides the eggs! Lawn mowed, ready for the eggs!

Happy Easter all!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By I'll always be BOOM here! (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #14942) on Saturday, April 23, 2011 - 8:08 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hola BT

I've just had to reprint an entire year's worth of reports, that I know I had printed and should have been in the book but NO!
Yipppeee Wahhooooo NOT!!
Cripes! At least I could get to them, so I won't complain too loudly.

Freddie... I'm crying with you... that will be such a huge gap... heaven help the family that moves in. They better be prepared to give love and receive love ♥♥♥

It's been a pretty good day here - Guy is getting lots of HoneyDo's started :) He loves to start a few at a time, and that's all I'ma gonna say about that!!!

I've been cooking the books ;)
and we went out for breakfast!!!! We've been dieting so this was the first time to this diner in a while... it's nice that we have been missed :)

Anywho... Happy Easter to those who do that and Happy Weekend to those who don't!! Either way, it's WIN-WIN :) :)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By elaine sculley (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #2126) on Saturday, April 23, 2011 - 8:54 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

happy easter to all
hugs♥♥♥

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freddie...........someoneisstillawizeass (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #15857) on Saturday, April 23, 2011 - 9:30 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

@ Gail, Matthew and Connor and my two granddogs
:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:( Tara :)
Thank you for all the hugs yesterday they help as you all know... been 6 yrs and it feels like yesterday sometimes... dull achey toothache kinda hurt...not as knife sharp as it once was...Time does heal the pain, if you let it ...
Good night all
Happy Hoppy Day tomorrow....now where did I put that chocolate?????????????

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donna (Agent 99 wannabe) ) (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #6421) on Saturday, April 23, 2011 - 9:47 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Good Evening Folks...

Nice day with Dad, Step-Sis, etc....
Tomorrow church, Easter dinner at home, then dessert at Mom's...

Wishing you all a very Happy Easter or just plain Sunday tomorrow.. :) Love you all! Hugs to all!! :)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3249) on Sunday, April 24, 2011 - 6:14 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Freddie - George, hugs!

Donna, thank you especially for the first sentence of your last paragraph. I celebrate many holidays, not because of any particular belief/faith rather, because it is good to celebrate any day with family and friends. What the hell, have it off anyway, might as well make a feast of it.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Barbara "CB" Gibson (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #6515) on Sunday, April 24, 2011 - 12:59 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Tom, Donna and I agree on just about nothing, but have been able to listen to each other with respect, and understand if not agree with one another's beliefs. We've figured out that our beliefs are very different, but most of our values are just the same....

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donna (Agent 99 wannabe) ) (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #6424) on Sunday, April 24, 2011 - 1:32 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

So true, CB!! ♥

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3251) on Sunday, April 24, 2011 - 2:38 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

CB-Donna, teach others, it might catch on:):):)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gail T.*********** (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #5093) on Sunday, April 24, 2011 - 3:56 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

YES! Agree to not agree, but RESPECT each individuals right to believe whatever they do. I love it.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Barbara "CB" Gibson (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #6519) on Sunday, April 24, 2011 - 4:04 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Gail, if you'll pardon the expression...AMEN to that!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donna (Agent 99 wannabe) ) (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #6425) on Sunday, April 24, 2011 - 7:56 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

:) CB

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Visit: The Bonaire WebCams - Current Bonaire images and weather!
The Bonaire Insider - the latest tourism news about Bonaire
The Bonaire Information Site, InfoBonaire
Search Bonaire - Search top Bonaire Web sites

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration